mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

500carats | Doctor Application

Belak

Level 16
Community Team
3D Modelling Team
earss
earss
Icon
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

earss
Grammers
ssBelaks2
500carats (applying on)

What is your discord username?
@belakks

Describe your activity on the server:
As of recently, I have not had access to my PC, but every time I have had access to my PC I have been modelling and playing SRP. I think that shows how truly active I am on this server and how much I could be active. When I have full access to my PC, I am really active. I’m on every day and constantly active in game. Whether that’s being a teacher, shopkeeper, or my volleyball tag. (REN YOU VOLLEYBALLAH)

What is your timezone?:
CST

List your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hayabusa-grammers-shop-application.89513/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/earsss-physical-education-teacher-application.79944/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/luvbelaks-p-e-teacher-application.69114/

DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/earss-kpd-application.89048/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application.88947/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/masashi-osuke-kpd-application.61347/


List your current roles on the server:
Teacher [HD]
[Shopkeeper]
[Grade-12][Volleyball]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience with roleplay. I am in many factions, and I am pretty well known in each faction. Sports, Shopkeeper, and Teacher. I have been in almost every roleplay category that there is. GangRP, FamilyRP, etc. I am pretty good at detail RP, I would say, as well.

What is your motivation for applying?
I have been in the PE department in the teacher faction for over a year, and I have always wanted to know how sports players are treated with injuries and such like that. As I taught PE classes I always wanted to see what the medical side of it was like. And I think the EMS faction is the perfect place to be a part of and learn such things. It would also educate me on real-life things as well and how to treat some things.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist)

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
(This is to gauge at your current understanding of the faction prior to acceptance)

Hospital Director

The hospital director is in charge of the entire hospital. They make sure to improve all the flaws in the hospital, including employees, patients, trainees, etc. They also take care of the paychecks that each hospital employee gets.

Hospital Deputy Director
This is the Robin to the Batman. This is the director's sidekick, and they help the director direct the hospital. With paychecks and helping others.

Clinical Leads
This is the head of all three departments. Paramedic, Doctor, and Psychiatrist. They run the department and make sure everything is going the way it needs to go.

Paramedics
They are the first to the scene and are higher rank than Doctors and Psychiatrists. They do not have a Clinical Lead.

Doctors
Doctors are the ones who sit at the hospital and take care of patients who are wounded or have an illness. They also have attending doctors.

Senior-Residents
This is the rank above Trainee Resident. This is when you get promoted after completing your training.

Trainee/Resident
This is when you first get accepted into the hospital. You are granted this role, and you begin your training.


Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes


In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Marcel Kurz

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):
30

Character’s Academic Background:
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD)

Head of Department, PE Teacher

Character’s Nationality:
German

Character’s Marital Status:
Taken

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Character’s Spoken Languages:
German

Character Backstory (Optional):

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found here)

Marcel is into Hospital Medicine since it includes sports medicine. He grew up playing sports, and he was a part of the Bobcat male basketball team when he attended KHS. Sports has always been his thing; at one point, he even opened up his own sports store, then gave it up to go back to teaching. He was always a PE teacher and was very interested in the medical field of PE.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He hosted a First Aid class one time!

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

Marcel would be a German male that stood at the height of 6'2 and weighs around 190 lbs. He would have brown hair, and his eyes would also be brown. Marcel would look athletic and his voice would have a very thick German accent. Marcel is a very relaxed guy. When you're around him, he would have cologne on that was Sauvage by Dior. Marcel would be American but in a German body. He acts like a child in a grown body, but when he is in something important, he matures and is an adult. He can bring laughter to everybody.

How does your character act around the hospital?
Marcel is always the type to like to have fun and make a boring job more fun. That’s how he has always been, and he will keep being like that. So, to everybody he sees who is bored, he will go up to them and try to make their day better and give them some entertainment.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
He likes to have people with him as he does things just to make sure he is doing the right thing. He likes to have approval of things he does before he actually does them.

Additional Notes: passed internship​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top