@belakss

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

What is your time zone?:
CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active quite often. I spend multiple hours of my day on SRP roleplaying in many different scenarios such as GangRP, RomanceRP, FamilyRP, etc. I GangRP quite often but if I were to be accepted into this PE Teacher spot my activity within FamilyRP and things similar to that would have a notable increase.. Looking at FamilyRP, I participate in this genre quite often because I love to stay in contact with all of the family members icly and enjoy spending time with them oocly. When it comes to RomanceRP, I am not as active because I find it can become repetitive over time, which is boring.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
Xhosa Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/masashi-osuke-xhosa-application.61418/
ACCEPTED
Russian Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.57833/
ACCEPTED
German Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german.57311/
ACCEPTED
KPD Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/masashi-osuke-kpd-application.61347/
DENIED
Russian Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.57727/
DENIED
Receptionist Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/remove.60523/
DENIED
German Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.56856/
DENIED
BMD Application
DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/luvbelak-bmd-application.67732/
DENIED
PE Teacher (Attempt 1)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pe-teacher-application-simp4lily.57829/
DENIED
Ban Appeal
https://schoolrp.net/threads/huzieds-ban-appeal.56091/
DENIED
Ban Appeal
https://schoolrp.net/threads/huzieds-ban-appeal.56068/
DENIED
Ban Appeal
https://schoolrp.net/threads/huzieds-ban-appeal.56011/
DENIED
Ban Appeal
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fresherwoahhs-ban-appeal.56010/
DENIED

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

PE

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My character named Holger has a brother in law named Marcel Zindel and his mother was a former teacher at the school and Holger wants to help out his friend and continue her legacy as being a teacher at the school as she was a great teacher. Her name was Leni Zindel. So I am applying for the teacher spot to help continue her legacy. Oocly I have a deep desire in becoming more involved with the SRP community and joining the teacher faction will give me a sense of leadership and teamwork that I hope to one day achieve in my day to day life as it could benefit me in the future. Becoming a teacher on SRP would help my academic life oocly by giving the insight on how teachers work and allowing me to better understand the struggles that teachers go through. It could also show me a similar behind the scenes on what it would be like being a teacher as I am currently planning my future in becoming a oocly teacher.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
Yes, I understand

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I understand

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The logs for teacher classes serve as a record where instructors document the classes they've conducted. This ensures that, by the month's end, the classes can be tallied to meet their quota. Within each log, details such as the instructor's name, attendance numbers, and the topics covered are documented. These logs provide a valuable resource for school faculty, offering a reference point in case of any issues. Moreover, they play a crucial role in determining payroll and monthly quotas.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
When one of my classes are in session my character Holger Krieg would be a very relaxed kind of teacher but would strongly prohibit any violence or disrespect when it comes to the classroom or each other. Holger would have only a few class rules which would be stated in the following paragraphs.
Threats
Any sort of threat against any other student or Holger they would immediately be kicked out of the classroom for such behavior. If the behavior continues a detention will be given to the student and SLT will be informed about the situation.
Respect
Holger would be a very relaxed sort of teacher and he will take a lot of things not so serious. Although, if things start to become out of control Holger will take matter into his own hands and escalate the situation to a lower point than it was at. If a student disrespects another student or a faculty member they will be handed a detention depending on severity of the situation.
Language
As in any other classroom any sort of profanity will be strongly prohibited. If a student uses profanity inside of the classroom a various amount of warnings will be issued to that specific student but if it escalates to a higher point detention will be given out to the student.
Speaking
When Holger is speaking to the class on what activity that they are going to be doing it is prohibited to speak while doing so as it could create confusion and cause other students to miss what was said.
Participation
During a class period participation is mandatory. If you are sitting out without any valid excuse you will be removed from the class with no means necessary.
Technology
Any sort of technology during the class period will be taken up unless stated otherwise. For example a student comes up and asks to use there phone for text to speech then that is a case in which technology would be allowed.
Hands & Feet to yourself
If you cause any sort of harm to a student or faculty member physically or mentally you will be handed a detention and SLT may or may not be called depending on the escalation of the situation.
Item Care
All items that are used in any activity that we are doing will be taken care of and if you are seen doing something to the item that is bad for you to do you will be issued a warning. If you continue the behavior detention will be given to you for destruction of school property.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for about a year and I have greatly enjoyed the experiences that I have been through. Some of those experiences being that when I first joined SRP I was having a amazing time because everyone was so helpful and kind to me in my early stages of my SRP career. I have roleplayed on other platforms such as Grand Theft Auto roleplay which I was pretty good at.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of Department
↳ Description:
A teacher in an HD (Head of Department) position is responsible for overseeing an entire department, as seen in a typical school setting where specific teachers lead departments like English, History, Art, and more. This role is of utmost significance, requiring an individual with strong moral values, a consideration for both faculty and students' feelings, and an overall commitment to hard work and responsibility. The person holding an HD role is the highest-ranking member within their respective department. For instance, Min Seok serves as the HD of the English department, making him the top faculty member in that particular department.
- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Qualified Teachers are the second highest position in the teacher department. They have proven themselves as worthy teachers and have worked hard to reach the position that they are in. They have met every quota and thought of unique and educational lesson plans. For each class they are prepared and are ready to take on each and every obstacle that is thrown there way. These teachers do not need anyone to give them assistance when hosting classes but will be grateful for those who wish to do so to learn more.
- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Newly Qualified Teachers are teachers that just recently finished there training and will most likely need some help when hosting classes. These teachers are working hard to learn everything necessary in order to become a qualified teacher.
- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Unqualified Teachers are teachers that were just hired and are still learning about the in's and out's of Karakura High. They will still require assistance when hosting classes and it is likely that they will not know how to handle certain situations and will need to ask for help when handling them.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers receive varying pay based on their ranking and the number of classes they conduct within an out-of-character month. Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) start with a base pay of 350k for completing 10 classes, while Qualified Teachers (QTs) have a base pay of 400k for the same achievement. Additionally, for every 5 extra classes beyond the minimum quota, teachers earn an additional 50k until reaching the maximum amount. It's important to note that teachers are limited to hosting a maximum of 4 classes per out-of-character day.
Each teacher in SchoolRP has a unique approach to education. Some prefer using games to teach students, while others lean towards giving lectures. The variety in teaching methods adds an intriguing element to how each teacher conducts their lessons. For example, teachers like Xiang Kaneko often incorporate games into their lessons, using math to enhance classic activities like four corners. On the flip side, educators like Snoobs opt for delivering lectures but intersperse them with entertaining comments to keep students engaged. Every teacher brings a fresh perspective on effective teaching.
During their leisure time, most teachers can be found spending time with their children or socializing at popular locations such as the plaza or open shops. Despite the need for respect in their professional role, teachers are also individuals with personal lives, seeking enjoyment and connection with loved ones. Their lives beyond school, though usually kept private, reflect the normalcy and humanity that exists outside the classroom.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are very crucial in a server dedicated to School for several reasons. Firstly, they serve as facilitators of learning, guiding students through activities about education and lessons within the setting of the current situation. Making education a huge part of the roleplay experience. Additionally, teachers retain order by enforcing rules that are set by the higher-ups of the school also known as SLT and ensuring that students are to follow these guidelines. They make the server more realistic when it comes to school and mocking real life interactions making it realistic. Teachers also provide the essential support to students emotionally and academically, hosting games and having assignments due. They also play a really important role on the server because they can organize events within the school and be apart of them, host extracurricular activities and adding joy to the server.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school uses the MosCoW system.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?
1706579812638.png

A 6’1 male with shaggy brown hair and dark piercing eyes. He is well built with defined shoulder and arm muscles. His right arm would have a tattoo that read “ich liebe dich Mama” meaning ‘I love you mom’. Holger would be a hard working and diligent person. That will stop at nothing to complete his goal.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
While Holger takes his job as PE teacher very seriously, he also tries to lighten the mood when he can with his laid back personality. When it comes to his students, Holger strives to provide the best learning experience for each and every student - he is passionate about his work.

Holger’s interactions with his co-workers are friendly, and he exhibits the same willingness to help his co-workers as with his students.
What are their plans for the future?
Eventually, Holger hopes to open an educational institution of his own, with a focus on athletics. The facility would give Holger the opportunity to train youth and give them a fulfilling, meaningful experience - something Holger aspires for. This is largely in part thanks to his father’s influence on him at a young age with basketball. Holger would also like to travel far and wide, examining and experiencing the sports and cultures of many different places to further his knowledge of the topic. And finally, Holger’s most ambitious goal is to one day join his father in the ranks of the basketball hall of fame.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Firstly, Holger would keep his composure and remain as calm as he could as he watched the situation. Holger would then give the students a stern look as they were swearing at each other and he would warn the students that were committing these actions to not swear on school grounds. If he would catch them again swearing he would go into his pocket and grab a detention slip and begin filling it out and handing it to all of the students involved in the situation.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
He would lean back in his chair as he would watch the class continue to talk and not listen to him. He would start to think of ways to get their attention and he thought about scaring them. He would glance up at the class while getting out of his chair and he would slam his hand on the desk and scream as loud as he could to jump scare all of the students and have them face him. He would laugh after all of the class would have gone quiet and looked at him in the scared faces they would have. He would then begin to talk to the class on the activity they are going to do that day.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When Holger would walk into the teacher’s lounge, he would make friendly small talk with teachers and other faculty. He would usually be at the coffee maker, and he would talk to the other teachers about how their day is going and what they plan on doing for their classes. For the faculty that were not teachers, he would tell them stories about crazy things that he had seen before.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Holger would sit down in his chair and lean back, kicking his feet up onto his desk and he would reach his right hand into his right pocket pulling out his phone and he would begin to start tapping on his phone, glancing up from his phone and looking at the clock that was in his room and he saw that class was about to end so he let the students get on there phones and talk to each other until the bell would ring. Once the bell would ring he would give the students a wave and a farewell before letting them leave the classroom

/me Holger would be sitting down in his chair with his phone in his hands as he was waiting for students to enter the classroom, putting his phone in his pocket and he would get up from his chair looking down at the class and he would turn to the chalkboard and grab a piece of chalk writing down 3 activities, putting down the piece of chalk after writing and he would turn back to the class and say to the students “And Today you guys get to vote what we do today.” Then, he would signal them to go to the board and vote for the activity &f”Get up and place a tally mark next to the activity you would want to do!”&u saying this in a positive manner with a bright smile on his face.

/me Holger would walk to the front of the class after digging through his closet to see what the plan was, the plan would be going out to play basketball &f”Today class we will be heading up to the gym and playing some basketball with each other. Always remember its a good thing if your participate” &uwould shove his hands into his pockets and he would begin to tap his foot while he would watch all the students reactions, ****yzing the students actions to determine if he should host basketball again, he would take his hands out of his pockets and start to walk towards the door &f”Come on class! We don’t want to be late” &uhe would say in a playful and positive manner as he was ready to go to the gym already.

/me He’d walk around the class as they all sat in there desks and all talking to each other, he would tap his pointer finger on every desk until he got to the last desk, he would tap his finger and stand infront of that desk and look at the entire class and point down to the student that would be sitting in that desk &f”This student gets to decide what we do today” &uHolger loved putting students on the spot as he found that as a passion to do that, looking down at the student that would be sitting in the desk and mouthing to them &f”good luck!” &uhe would walk back up to the front of the class while turning to the student and he would walk backwards to his desk &f”Come to my desk and tell me what you have decided on” &uhe would sit down at his desk and await a response from the student that had been picked.

Backstory
[Infancy/Adolescence, 0 - 15]
Holger Krieg, was brought onto this earth on May 29th, 1998 by his mother, Bertha Krieg. She would be in the local hospital located in Munich, Germany. He had a scary start to life as he was not breathing when he came out. And so, the doctors had to make him cry by tapping his feet to get him to breathe.

They put him in an incubator and they began to run tests on him to make sure everything was in order. As the next day came, and the test results were cleared, the doctors told Bertha that he would be going home with them that day. On May 30th, 1998 Holger would be seeing his home for the first time. Once Bertha arrived home Holger would be put into a crib and that's where his bed would be for the time he was still a baby.

A few years later, Holger’s room was now lavishly decorated with his own TV, laptop, desk, and some of his father’s championship trophies. His father, Ghrishcer Krieg, was a former professional basketball player who had been initiated into the basketball hall of fame. Holger always looked up to his father and he hoped one day that he would be like him. He enjoyed playing basketball with his father, as well as listening to his father’s corny jokes.

Holger practiced basketball tirelessly everyday, despite his father not always being present to observe him. One day, Holger’s father got hired for a high-paying foreign job in Japan, and he announced to the family that they would be moving to Karakura city. Holger was shocked at this and had many questions, but his parents simply told him “You’ll understand one day Holger”. And so, about 3 months later, the Krieg family arrived in Karakura, Japan.

Holger was amazed by the foreign sight, and he insisted that the family explore their surroundings with a furious curiosity. After visiting many of the attractions and shops throughout the city, the family made their way to the beach, and waiting for them at its end was a basketball court. Holger’s eyes lit up as he turned to his father who instantly read his mind. Following an intense game of basketball the family went home for the day to get much needed rest.

Holger’s mother found employment at the local high school, and she quickly became a loved teacher. This indirectly gave Holger a positive reputation with the school’s staff and students. Shortly after starting at the new school, Holger tried out for the school basketball team. After passing with flying colors, Holger was quickly admitted onto the team, and he helped them win several games within his first month on the team.

[Juvenile/Adult, 15-25]
At age 17, Holger had become a splendid basketball player, securing the championship victory for Karakura high 2 years in a row. To complement these athletic achievements, Holger’s positive reputation throughout the school only grew, and his easy going personality and well timed jokes got him quite popular among his peers. Many years pass by and Holger would turn 20 years old. He would have graduated from high school and he loved having a reputation at the school so he decided to apply to be a P.E Teacher there. He really enjoyed being able to interact with the students and other faculty members and he really enjoyed sports. So he took the shot and applied at Karakura High School, also wanting to follow in his mothers footsteps. A couple days later he would have got a letter in the mail from Karakura High School.

[!] Holger opens the envelope and reads the letter contained within [!]

Karakura High School
Dear Holger,

We would like to thank you for taking the time and applying to become a teacher here at Karakura High School. You had a great reputation within our school when you were a student here and we would like to have you continue to build your reputation and interact with our students and make them feel good about themselves. Regarding all of this, You will be contacted shortly via phone call.
Regards, Ye Saiky

[!] The writing on the paper would have ended [!]

Holger would read this letter out in his mind and his reaction would be amazing. He would start to jump around in joy and swing his arms in the air with the paper in his hands. The paper would become all crinkled and messed up but that did not bother Holger. Holger would mainly be excited about the job he had just got. After a couple of days Holger would receive a call on his phone asking if he was busy at 2:00 PM and Holger did not have any plans at that time so he took up on the offer and he went to his training. He would arrive at the school at 1:30 to get a good look on him and to show that he was excited for the training. Turns out the principal was there doing things around the school. Holger would introduce himself to Ye Saiky and he would firmly shake his hand with a good look on his face. A few hours would go by and Holger would get into his car after training and he would drive home excited to begin his job as a P.E Teacher. The first day he hosted a class and the very first activity he would do would be basketball. He really enjoyed basketball because that's all he grew up with. A few years would go by and Holger would be 25 years old. He had been a P.E Teacher for 5 years now and he would still have the same energy he had when he was first accepted. Holger would enjoy being a teacher and being able to bond with the students and his co-workers. Holger was a really relaxed man and he would be friendly with everybody that came into his path no matter how he would be treated by the other person he would always show how much appreciation he had for them and that he enjoyed his job as a teacher.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Holger Krieg
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Holger
Preferred Name:
Holk
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Christianity
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
German
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

2 years
Academic Degree:
Bachelors
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Physical Education
Minors:
Health and Science
Fitness
Native Languages:
German
Other Languages:
Japanese
Russian
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, I do not

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for taking your time to read over my application. I know my reputation within the server isn’t the best but I am working on improving myself and my time on the server. I feel like applying to be a teacher would be a great start at improving my reputation on the server because it would involve me interacting with other people oocly and icly and me being friendly. I am working on not messing around so much and getting on the staff's bad side. I sincerely apologize for everything that I've done in the past, especially when I was banned once and not waiting out the time that I had to wait to re-appeal for the ban. I am sorry.
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread