CarnageRP3

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Carnage#5252

How old are you? (Optional):

I am currently 20 turning 21 in October 23rd

What is your time zone?:

my timezone is GMT

Describe your activity on the server:

Within playing the server I am rather active due to the main role I have (Highschool Football Team) I have been playing for roughly 5 - 6 hours a day, So I would have to be active to make sure I don't get taken off the team or let anything happen too to my chances of being apart of the team or any other team there is.

I have been playing SRP for roughly 4 - 5 years now, I first joined when the 2nd city was put into place (Before the Family store was a thing the 2nd city had happy goods in front of the gas station 11/7 and swoubway) From them on I have just been in love with SRP and getting into all types of Role play situations ranging from GangRP to JockRP and much much more. SRP will always hold a special place in my heart as It has been one of the more opening and most welcoming communities I have been apart of and of course I do enjoy live streaming SRP when I get the chance.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have only been banned once within the entire time within playing SRP

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do acknowledge this very well.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I wish to apply for School Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

I wish to become a Receptionist because It's a new roleplaying aspect for me as I haven't done anything like this before (I've been a professor before on CarnageRP2) I have done most of everything that SchoolRP has to offer from being a gang Leader to being a gang member to even being apart of the Police Department so I know how to seriousRP when it's needed in certain situations as for being a teacher there would be times where I would need to serious RP. With being able to be back into the aspect of a teacher I feel like I would be able to bring fun and enjoyment within the Drama classes I'll be teaching as well.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Have had IRL experience within working in a classroom (Classroom assistant) I used to help the teacher go around helping the main people who needed it. I also grew up playing roleplaying games such as D&D (Dungeon and Dragons) And another game called World of Warcraft, I started roleplaying when I was just 6 years old with my father I didn't join SRP till I was about 16 and ever since then I have enjoyed roleplaying a lot more due to the amount of things I've been able to roleplay as within my time playing the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Below will be the applications I have recently applied for within the server; (Key words, PENDING, DENIED, ACCEPTED)

7'5 Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-75-application.45090/ (ACCEPTED)
Police Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp3-police-application-3.43823/ (DENIED)
Shop Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp3-shop-application.54397/ (Nothing Yet)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My current roles within the server are; CarnageRP - Grade-12 HS Football Team. CarnageRP3 - Grade-12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Firstly Genki would proceed by yelling towards the group to lower there tones and stop using swearing within school grounds, Genki would then proceed on with his day reporting the two people to the front desk and hope they'd keep an eye on them if possible.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Firstly he would try to ask the group to turn there voices down and stop using foul language within school grounds, If that doesn't work Genki would try to reason with them and to try get them out and away as fast as possible, If that still doesn't work then he would speak to the Principle or the Vice Principle about the said group.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Genki would run over to the school employee tapping them on the shoulder before yelling saying what they were doing was extremely unprofessional and putting the school to shame and of course themselves and would then proceed to report the worker to the VP or Principle.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Normally Genki is the type of person to keep to himself however If someone's speaks to him he would politely have a conversation with them, Genki is sometimes laid back and is normally chill with everyone who shows him respect and all the sort, Genki would be the type of person to help out certain people who need it or if they need someone to help them with a class Genki would be able to do so.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me -
Genki would sit in the seat placing his water bottle in front of him before looking ahead keeping his eyes for any trouble in the front lobby.
/me - Genki would open some of the file cupboards as he would place a flock of already finished files into them closing the cupboards using the key to fully lock them as he would place the key back onto the key hook.​
/me - Genki placed some pieces of paper into the photo copier before pressing the print screen on the copier as he waited Genki would place his left hand into his pockets before running his right hand through his red dyed hair as he waited patiently

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Genki Helvete
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Genki Helvete
Preferred Name:
Genki
Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Backstory

Genki Helvete was born 1992 23rd of October He would be a Scorpio. Genki grew up in a small family with his mother and father living in a small town of Hiroshima. When Genki turned 5 the Helvete family had to move away from Hiroshima to another city where
Genki grew the rest of his ages in a city called 'Karakura' Where Genki lives till this day, Genki's Personality over the years changed due to him growing up, Genki is a calm and open-minded person, He enjoys having banter, He's the type to get everyone Drunk at the end of the night if a party was happening, He's a caring person towards his loved ones and friends. However, Genki can act ****y towards people If he’s in a “jolly” mood however, If It's in a line of work he knows when to turn it off and become professional. Genki doesn’t care about what people say or do to him but he does have his limits to how much he can really take day to day.

Genki was also apart of the old college volleyball team in his younger years branching him out to some rather big heights such as competing in some events however, this all went down hill when Genki turned to his darkside going down this rather dark route by one night he was jumped and Genki ended up stabbing and killing the attacker however, Genki handed himself in and served 4 years for murder getting out when Genki turned 25 years old.

Genki took the rest of the years focusing on his grades as well as his majors, Genki then took a few years to himself making Genki 25 before going into teaching school, Genki would take the teaching school for 3 years and graduating from the school as he makes his return to Karakura and making his first year of teaching back where everything started.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I feel like I would be a great addition to you're team because I feel like I can get work and events and filing work as fast as possible when needed. I can also be there on time and be present every day for 5 days straight working from 7:30am all the way up to 5:45pm. I wish to work here as I do also plan on in the near future to own my very own club and in need of to do that I will need to do a lot of saving and since I have been through Uni to get a degree in business and management I feel like this place would be a great start for me to hopefully commend my dreams in the near future. Of course you guys will have some % off I do get the club.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I feel like I should be accepted as I have been through the Uni System and I have a lot of dreams I wish to complete and starting here will begin the journey of my dreams and it'll make my family proud as well knowing that I am striving well towards my dream and being able to help out my other family members with money as well. I also wish to be accepted into KHS to be able to help students the best I can and be an ear for them to talk to as well as a Receptionist.

Extra

I cannot wait to hear back from you and being able to work for you.

Yours truly

Genki Helvete.

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.
Your application seems a bit confusing since in some parts you seem to be referring to a teacher application and others to a shop - Also you didn't describe anything about the role you applied for.
Feel free to re-apply anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread