daddyali

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
daddyaliii

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

Describe your activity on the server:
I spend a minimum of 2-4 hours or more on the server every day, and I frequently check the forums for updates.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school tutor plays a crucial role in supporting students' academic development and helping them achieve their learning goals. Tutors work closely with individual students or small groups to provide personalized assistance, reinforce classroom learning, and address specific academic challenges. this is enjoyable for tutors. A tutor might assist a young child who is having difficulty in a particular class, for instance, in passing it. Tutors frequently work with students over extended periods of time, allowing them to observe their development.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have extensive experience from playing roleplaying games like GTA and others as well as various Minecraft servers.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

Many people decide to work in schools because they genuinely love teaching and want to have a positive influence on the lives of their students. They get satisfaction from seeing students develop and learn. Teachers frequently desire to work in an atmosphere that allows them to encourage and inspire students to realise their greatest potential. One major motive is the chance to be a role model and help shape the lives of future generations. School employees may be drawn to the idea of making a difference in their local community. They see education as a means to contribute to the overall well-being and growth of the community.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.29081/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/daddyalis-language-application.31460/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/daddyali-art-teacher-application.58466/ ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Year 12
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Serafina would attempt to understand the underlying issue or frustration that led to the student's outburst. By actively listening, she demonstrates empathy and a willingness to address any concerns the student may have, then she would provide a warning, and should they persist, she would issue a detention slip to the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would warn the student that fighting is not permitted at school. She'd foremost concern is to ensure the immediate safety of the students involved and others in the vicinity. She would quickly assess the situation to determine if any medical attention is needed and take steps to clear the surrounding area to prevent others from getting involved or harmed. then would hand them a detention slip for the involved students.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would carefully assess the situation to ensure a clear understanding of the inappropriate and dangerous behavior. She would prioritize gathering accurate information about the actions of the other school employee before taking any further steps, She would report it to the SLT

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She brings a positive and uplifting energy to the break room. She may share inspirational stories, anecdotes, or even small gestures like bringing in treats or snacks to brighten the mood. This helps create a welcoming environment where colleagues feel valued and appreciated.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
She'd dedicates time to guide her students in developing effective study habits and time management strategies. She provides tools and techniques that empower students to become independent learners, fostering skills that extend beyond the specific subject matter.

/me She'd continuously monitors the student's progress. She adapts the learning plan as needed, providing additional support in challenging areas and introducing more advanced topics as milestones are achieved.

/me She'd creates a supportive environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and expressing their thoughts. she helps students develop critical thinking skills and a deeper appreciation for the subjects they are studying.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Serafina Di Vaio

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Di Vaio

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree Of History

Major(s):
History, Science

Minors:
Sociology, Art,

Nationality:
Italian

Known Languages:
English, Spanish

Backstory

Serafina Di Vaio, a vivacious and intellectually curious young woman, hails from the charming town of Siena in Tuscany, Italy. Born into a family of scholars and educators, Serafina developed a love for learning from a young age. Her parents, Lorenzo and Alessandra Di Vaio, both university professors, instilled in her a deep appreciation for the pursuit of knowledge. Serafina's academic journey was shaped by a passion for languages and literature. Her love for storytelling and communication led her to pursue a degree in Italian literature and linguistics at the University of Siena. During her studies, she discovered the joy of helping her peers understand complex concepts, finding fulfillment in being a source of support for their academic endeavors. Recognizing her talent for teaching and her genuine enjoyment of sharing knowledge, Serafina decided to explore the world of tutoring. She embraced the opportunity to guide others in their learning journeys, drawing on her own experiences as a student and her family's rich educational background.
In addition to her academic pursuits, Serafina has a deep appreciation for the arts. She spends her weekends exploring local museums, attending classical concerts, and immersing herself in the vibrant cultural scene of Siena. This passion for creativity and expression further informs her tutoring style, making learning not only informative but also engaging and enjoyable. Serafina's dream is to bridge the gap between traditional academic subjects and the real-world applications of knowledge. Inspired by her family's commitment to education, she envisions a future where she can contribute to the intellectual growth of students, fostering a love for learning that extends beyond textbooks and exams. Her tutoring sessions are known for being dynamic and interactive, with Serafina weaving in real-world examples and anecdotes from her own academic journey. Whether explaining the nuances of Italian literature or delving into the intricacies of language acquisition, Serafina strives to create an environment where her students feel empowered and inspired to reach their full potential. As she embarks on her tutoring career, Serafina Di Vaio brings not only a wealth of academic knowledge but also a genuine enthusiasm for guiding others on their educational paths, leaving an indelible mark on the hearts and minds of those she mentors. Later, in order to provide the kids the finest instruction possible, she relocated to Karakura and began her first tutoring career there.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
For some tutors, instructing others is a really fulfilling experience. Helping students reach their objectives and acquire new knowledge may be enjoyable for tutors. A tutor might assist a young child who is having difficulty in a particular class, for instance, in passing it. In this position, my abilities could assist in helping other students of KHS. Additionally, I see a chance for me to develop these abilities, which would be advantageous for both of us professionally.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I have years of experience working as a art teacher in 2023 and geography teacher in 2017 for KHS. In this role, I developed and implemented engaging lesson plans, conducted assessments, and fostered a positive learning environment. My ability to tailor lessons to diverse learning styles resulted in improved student performance.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think I should be accepted over the other applicants for the job because I would be a great addition to the tutor staff team and I have a wealth of expertise and life information to offer. I always keep other interests in mind, but I will work really hard to ensure that the quality of my job is nothing short of great. My goal is for kids to feel at ease with their education and to achieve in life. Exams can be challenging, and I want to make sure that kids don't experience too much stress. I am extremely patient and kind with these students. I wish to support the pupils in their academic endeavors and knowledge expansion. I'm confident that working with each and every one of them who finds me will be enjoyable. All I want is to support them on their path to greatness and be a part of it. My goal is for these students to become the best versions of themselves and to feel as though I was a part of that process.
────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

NoZinth

Level 196
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thanks for your paitence and for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. After review we've decided we'd love to have you as a member of the faction, please DM me on discord for the next steps! - ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread