Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Miamorchito

What is your discord username?
nicolin

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very active member in the server. Currently, I am attending College, which poses a difficulty in my activity, especially when it comes to finals and exams dates. However, I have not encountered any issues since I first started playing in SRP, which was in 2022. I usually play in the afternoon, after finishing my college assignments and clubs reunions, so I have as little stress as possible for playing. Apart from that, I also like to keep my activity in the discord servers, where I usually talk with people and communicate if something needs to be known from my end, doing this helps both sides understand my situation. The weekends and breaks are the times that I am more active, usually playing all day if not having any plans for the day. Below is a chart with my usual playtime, I separated the the days I am attending College and the days I am on Winter/Summer break since I play in different time zones.

During College

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
5:30 PM - 12:00 AM5:30 PM - 12:00 AM5:30 PM - 12:00 AM5:30 PM - 12:00 AM5:30 PM - 02:00 AM1:30 PM - 02:00 AM1:30 PM - 12:00 AM

Winter & Summer Break
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
12:00 AM - 03:00 AM12:00 AM - 03:00 AM12:00 AM - 03:00 AM12:00 AM - 03:00 AM12:00 AM - 03:00 AM12:00 AM - 03:00 AM12:00 AM - 03:00 AM

What is your timezone?:
Like I said before, I usually play in two different time zones depending if I am attending College or I am in vacations;
CST (College)
CLST (Winter & Summer)

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I first starting experiencing Roleplay Games since 2013, and it was with the game Sims 3. I felt in love with the idea of creating a character and designing his or her life, I was a kid at the time, and had little to no experience with this sort of stuff. Then I went through a gap of experimenting different genres, having many interests, especially in simulation and strategy games, but I always kept going back to that desire of creating a character and playing as them. Just before joining SRP, I was already into the world of Roleplay as we usually know it. It first started in 2019 with the game Arma 3 where I first joined the roleplay experience. I was intrigued, and rapidly felt in love with the roleplay experience, learning how to act and interact with each person. It was a bumpy road I got to admit, after all it was my first time doing this kind of stuff. I later on started joining more RP communities like FiveM, Garrys Mod and finally Minecraft. Nowadays, the games I play the most are Roleplay games because I enjoy playing as fictional characters.

Arma 3
I started playing Arma 3 during the Covid lockdowns in 2019. I had little to no experience in multiplayer roleplay, which did not help me at all when I needed to settle myself in a server. Fortunately, I entered myself in one server that had the correct people, individuals that were understanding and welcoming of new members into this world. Because Arma 3 was a military game, I was instructed under one of my Sergeants to be the Squad Medic, a very important position since my squad consisted of 3-4 individuals. I was under direct instruction of one of a much experienced person (The one angel that taught me how to roleplay for the first time) as an apprentice in combat. I played for about a year in Arma 3, reaching the ranks of Lieutenant and teaching over 3 new members how to act during situations as the squad medic. It was an unforgettable experience for my, nowadays that server is now dead, but I still speak with those people that once welcomed me as an unexperienced person.

FiveM
Alongside Arma 3, I used to play a lot FiveM, a multiplayer mod in Grand Theft Auto Five centered in Roleplay. When I first joined I was as unexperienced as I was in Arma 3 since the way the roleplay works in each game varies depending in how the game mechanics work. Like every FiveM player would do in their beginnings, I would join the criminal world, working in the mafia, robbing banks, stores, kidnaps, the usual criminal roleplay there is in that game. Despite enjoying being part of that group, I did not like how the criminal roleplay worked in FiveM, it was at that same time when I was assigned as Squad Medic in Arma 3, so my preferences went towards helping people rather than harming them. I applied for being an EMS in FiveM, attending the trials and eventually becoming a member of the Hospital. I spent two years in 3 different servers while playing in FiveM, and my memories were always in the good and fun I had doing my work as both a Criminal and a Medic.

Garry's Mod
In 2020, my computer broke. So when I bought a new one, there was hardly any space to play in Arma 3, even less in FiveM. So I searched other games that had multiplayer roleplay in it. Eventually finding out that Garry's Mod, a game that I hardly ever played, had this option. I was skeptical at first because I thought that Garry's Mod RP would be much worse than Arma 3 or FiveM. However, I was fortunately wrong, and I found myself in a military roleplay once again. I was enlisted as a squad medic, and worked my way up. Thanks to the knowledge gathered in my previous games, I stranded out for some of my superiors, quickly earning the rang of Elite Medic of the Battalion, being able to hold trainings and simulations to the Medic personnel. I played as a medic for 3 consecutive years, reaching the rank of Captain in the army, I later quit the Medics and started my new carrier as a sniper, changing my playstyle to a more strategic one, which I also loved. I ended up quitting the game because I entered College and started playing SRP, so there was hardly any time for Garry's Mod. I quitted as a General and Elite Sniper. Learning how to detailRP and properly identify things like Metagaming, Power gaming, and much more.

Minecraft
In 2022, I entered the community of Minecraft roleplay while I entered College. I was looking for a game that did not consume a lot of space in my computer and was easy to understand. I entered SRP thinking it was going to be just another School Roleplay game, again proving me wrong when I noticed the possibilities I had after school. I was unexperienced to the kind of roleplay that Minecraft shown, being more text-based than the other games I had played, which were more action-based. I currently had the courage to expand my Minecraft roleplay and try factions like GangRP, which I did not expect to entered since I was skeptical, now I look to expand my experience even more by coming back to a roleplay I was used to since my beginnings.

What is your motivation for applying?
Ironically, since I first started playing Roleplay games. I always went to the medicine/doctors roleplay. In Arma 3, I was the medic of the squad, being regarded as a good and determined member despite my inexperience. When I joined FiveM, the same thing happened; I joined the Doctors in every server I entered in the GTA roleplay because the community was fun and there was a lot to do and learn about. Finally, there is Garrys Mod, which ironically had a Military RP, and as you may expect by now I was a medic once again. It was in this game where I was recognized as a good standing personnel, which encouraged me even more to play this kind of roles; helping people and saving lives was always something that I liked, and even if I struggled, the experience and joy it brings to learn how to treat patients is always something that I appreciated.
I want to become a doctor because of my past experiences, I believe I have the attitudes and the enough basic knowledge on how to treat individuals, I am also motivated in helping the community by bringing a new Doctor to town, help my co-workers by bringing a new member to their side, and help myself by bringing new moments and experience to my roleplay.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have the basic experience from past games I had played, but I also understand that SRP has a different play style, which will be interesting for me to explore. I will suppose that I have the enough information to be a good doctor, but I would need to have actual experience in to fully grasp how to perform as an EMS in SPR. I also understand that there will be a lot of DetailRP in this game-style, which I am more than happy to participate in. The Doctors in SPR are the ones in charge of the general health, they attend the patients, do screenings, checks and exams. They take care of the more general spectrum of the Hospital, ranging from Broken bones to writing prescriptions. There is also the Psychiatrists, which work in the mental health section of the Hospital, they tend to work with communication and prescription of pills and recovery for patients, they are expected to help people with mental issues and help them recover mentally.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes. I understand that I am subject of demotion at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes. I understand that by applying for this role, I will be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes. I understand that if training is held and I am online, I will be expected to attend and failure will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes. I understand that every training and situation happening ICly will be kept ICly and prevent taking things to OOCly terms.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Andrew Morgan

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male. He/Him.

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Doctor of Medicine

Character’s Nationality:
American

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English (Not Applicable)
Japanese (Default)

Backstory (100+ Words)
Born in Chicago, Illinois, Andew Morgan was raised by his father Jacob, a professional Psychaitrist, and his mother Emily, a lawyer. Since his childhood, Andrew was inspired by his dad's work; his dedication to help other made Andrew passionate about medicine. Since little, he and his brother Thomas, attended the local school in the city, but due to his lack of social skills, he was often the center of attention and bullying among his classmates, being constantly harassed and assaulted. He went to the University of Chicago, where he majored in pre-medicine, he spent much of his time studying and dedicating his efforts in being just like his father. During this time, Andrew seek opportunities to expand his experience by volunteering and help local communities in the area. Upon graduation, he continued his studies, aiming to earn the Doctors of Medicine Degree. Unfortunately, during that time, he received the news that Jacob, his father and model figure, passed away due to a heart attack at the age of 52. Andrew started to experience symptoms of depression for the first time, losing an important figure and a role model affected his performance and his social life, isolating himself from his friends and close ones. He graduated with honors, despite being affected by his father's death. He promised his father to become the best doctors he had ever known. He moved to Karakura at the age of 25, being offered a job in a little town called Karakura, where he learned the local language and worked as a Doctor in the Karakura Hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Andrew graduated with a MD specialized in Internal Medicine. Andrew chose to specialize in this because he wanted to be able to help in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of internal diseases. He was going to specialize in Psychiatry, like his father, but ultimately decided not to since he wanted to work away from the psychological fields, and more in areas like internal diseases.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Andrew took part in the Internal Medicine medical residency after graduating medical school.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
No. He only served as volunteer.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No. Andrew focused his work in the medicine field.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Andrew would present himself as a tall individual, measuring 6'3 (208 cm) and weighting 180 lbs (81.6 kg), having a medium wavy blond hair and green eyes. He would be slightly muscular, with a white skin and tired expression, like he had no time for sleep. His eyes would look tired, having eyebags under his eyes. He would have a slight smile, seeming as a sociable and charming individual. He would be a sociable individual despite his harsh childhood, always being able to talk to and listen. He would have a slight Midwestern accent when speaking, adding to his way of walking and facial expression, setting himself apart from the common Japanese individual. He would always try to reach midterms with people, usually looking for ways to help both parties reach an agreement, as he was not taught with bad manners by his parents. He would, nevertheless, defend his ideas like no other person would, attaching to what he believes is right and truthful, being able to understand others, but not accept it if it does not goes according to his beliefs. His passion for alcohol would set him a bad influence, since college where he first started drinking, he developed a soft-spot for drinks like beers and bourbons, having multiple issues with alcohol.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty:
Andrew would center his attention towards his patients and co-workers, wanting to be a pilar in helping the ones in need and resolving issues for his peers. He would usually act calm in most situations, trying to come with a logical and effective solution so there could be as little complications as there could be. If he find himself under stress, he could develop symptoms of anxiety, acting aggressively towards his patients, verbalizing and insulting them, but eventually calming himself and apologizing. During normal circumstances, he would present himself as someone cold, focused on his duty, and less worried about trouble-makers or people trying to waste his time; despite being a social individual, Andrew also prioritizes his work over things that would waste his time. He would be a team-centered individual, usually wanting to help or be assisted by other personnel, since he believes this is the best way for avoiding any issues during procedures.

Off Duty:
Andrew could be found wondering in the streets of Karakura. Sitting in the plaza, or being around his friends or close ones. He would be open to talk with anyone, and able to speak about his life to anyone if asked. He would have an optimistic personality, always cheering up and encouraging people to work hard and to not give up. Despite his physical appearance; showing himself as not having enough sleep, Andrew would be highly active if necessary, but usually keeping his composure if in public to avoid risking his public image. He would like to explore Karaura and take pictures of the people and nature of the town.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Andrew believes that in order to avoid any possible issues in procedure, it is better to work with co-workers or people able to perform in the medical field. He would lean towards working with others since he would have less chances of feeling anxious while performing in work. Either by helping others or being assisted, Andrew will always welcome the individual with the intention of helping him, as he never had those in childhood. Nevertheless, Andrew also believes he is a capable individual if needed to preform alone, depending in the circumstances, Andrew would not need any help from his co-workers, since he believes he could easily control the situation if he understand fully how to operate. If under pressure, Andrew will actively seek from his co-workers, since they could provide experience and knowledge towards the operation.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Andrew plans to fufill the promise he made to his father; becoming a great doctor, the one that is able to help the ones in need and save lives. Due to Andrews charisma, he is expected to have a close circle of friends, but it is unlikely that he would have a romantic relationship due to his focus on his work. Andrew desires lean towards helping others, which could help him gain some good standing with people in the town. His alcohol concussion, however, would be a deterrent for building a good image. He believes that hard work will lead to good outcomes, so it is expected that he will perform well in his job.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Andrew would be perceived as a social individual, always able to speak to and hold conversations. His good behavior and charisma would help him been seen as someone with good intentions. His somewhat confident character and focused mind woud help him build a trust-worthy reputation for others. His opennes toward his past would also help him by building trust and charm for people that are interested in learning about his past or seek experience from his life. He would only be reserve when talking about his father,as his dearth brought him a severe scar in his life. If he trust the person he is talking to, he would be more likely to talk about his father, but usually be alongside alcohol.

Andrew seem himself as a promising individual, wanting to become something greater and also do great things. He would believe that hi is somewhat quiet with people, as he was bullied as a child for being reserved, reason why he would be more talkative with people. He would be insecure about his personal life, since he does not have a lot of people he can trust apart from his family. He would believe that in order to become better, hard work and sacrifice need to be present, and since he has not started anything yet, he does not perceives himself as someone worthy.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread