Strit56
Level 2
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
Dr_Strit
What is your Discord Username?:
aquarolla

What is your time zone?:
CST
Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say I'm extremely active on the server overall considering it takes up the majority of my free-time. A lot of times SRP is the first thing I open when I wake up and get on my computer. I do have work oocly however as of right now I'm only working 3 days out of the week and the rest is free-time which is mostly used on SRP. I used to be a lot more active a few years ago when I didn't have a job and was on SRP 24/7, but I did take a long break for about a year and a half while occasionally logging into the server every now and then to see what was taking place in SRP. I'm graduated now and about to be moving into my own own house soon so I know that even more of my free-time will be used to play SRP after fully moving
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully understand.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Dr_Strit: [Grade-12] Roy O'Connor + Raggy O'Connor
RuggyRP: [Grade-12] Declan O'Connor
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
The Heartbucks Coffee Shop
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
Within all of my years of SRP I've always tried finding my own way to make my own IC business without applying. I used to do a lot of alcohol reselling before it was removed from the server and ever since I started playing again and noticed the cafe machine with the ingredients I instantly got the idea of reselling coffee instead. I've constantly thought of my characters as businessmen and I thought the Franchisee position would be perfect for my character not only from the business aspect of it but since it's a coffee shop it matches their current activities as well as their family tradition. I've prepared an entire spreadsheet specifically for this small side-hustle including an Onrain page. I was also in the process of getting my own store set up on another server however it lost it's player-base and is no longer around, which is why I love coming back to SRP; I feel like it's always here for me. I've also been a regular grade-12 for as long as I can remember because I don't apply for a lot of things but if I were to get accepted as a Franchisee for the Heartbucks Coffee Shop then it would be able a huge step forward for me which unfortunately is heartbreaking considering the length of time I've been playing the server for. Additionally I feel like my character's outfits would match perfect for a coffee shop with a bubbly personality. Raggy wears black formal pants and shoes, white button-up shirt with red suspenders, as well as a red and white Cat-In-The-Hat top-hat. Roy wears dark red formal pants and shoes as well as a dark red formal vest with a lighter red undershirt with rolled up sleeves alongside a set up bunny-ears that surprising match his look to an extent.


How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
I hope a dispute between the two of us never happens, however, if it does happen I wouldn't mean any disrespect at all. I'd simply try to calmy have each of us hear out one another to see all the points the other is making before trying to understand it from the other's point of view for a moment. Once we've had more time to hear each other out and see the other's perspective I'd hope we can come to a simple agreement that lands somewhere in the middle of what we both want. Most times I don't like making a big deal out of stuff so if worse comes to worse I'd sacrifice my opinion or whatever my end of the dispute was about to keep as much peacefulness as I possibly can; I'd hate to have awkward unpeaceful conversations after a dispute. Of course I also wouldn't let anger control my actions and words in this situation and would like to stay respectful at all times while being serious without jokes.
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
I have been constantly selling coffee icly since I started playing again and I've been told by so many people that I should apply for a coffee shop.
Do you have any questions?:
Am I allowed to choose the menu-items as long as they're coffee/cafe related?
Do I choose the character the role is assigned to?
What is your Minecraft username?:
Dr_Strit
What is your Discord Username?:
aquarolla

What is your time zone?:
CST
Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say I'm extremely active on the server overall considering it takes up the majority of my free-time. A lot of times SRP is the first thing I open when I wake up and get on my computer. I do have work oocly however as of right now I'm only working 3 days out of the week and the rest is free-time which is mostly used on SRP. I used to be a lot more active a few years ago when I didn't have a job and was on SRP 24/7, but I did take a long break for about a year and a half while occasionally logging into the server every now and then to see what was taking place in SRP. I'm graduated now and about to be moving into my own own house soon so I know that even more of my free-time will be used to play SRP after fully moving
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully understand.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Denied - IT Teacher Application || RaggyRP
Out-Of-Character Information What is your Minecraft username?: RaggyRP Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Dr_Strit#4279 Do you have a microphone?: Yes How old are you? (Optional): N/A What is your time zone?: CST Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you...
schoolrp.net
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Dr_Strit: [Grade-12] Roy O'Connor + Raggy O'Connor
RuggyRP: [Grade-12] Declan O'Connor
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
The Heartbucks Coffee Shop
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
Within all of my years of SRP I've always tried finding my own way to make my own IC business without applying. I used to do a lot of alcohol reselling before it was removed from the server and ever since I started playing again and noticed the cafe machine with the ingredients I instantly got the idea of reselling coffee instead. I've constantly thought of my characters as businessmen and I thought the Franchisee position would be perfect for my character not only from the business aspect of it but since it's a coffee shop it matches their current activities as well as their family tradition. I've prepared an entire spreadsheet specifically for this small side-hustle including an Onrain page. I was also in the process of getting my own store set up on another server however it lost it's player-base and is no longer around, which is why I love coming back to SRP; I feel like it's always here for me. I've also been a regular grade-12 for as long as I can remember because I don't apply for a lot of things but if I were to get accepted as a Franchisee for the Heartbucks Coffee Shop then it would be able a huge step forward for me which unfortunately is heartbreaking considering the length of time I've been playing the server for. Additionally I feel like my character's outfits would match perfect for a coffee shop with a bubbly personality. Raggy wears black formal pants and shoes, white button-up shirt with red suspenders, as well as a red and white Cat-In-The-Hat top-hat. Roy wears dark red formal pants and shoes as well as a dark red formal vest with a lighter red undershirt with rolled up sleeves alongside a set up bunny-ears that surprising match his look to an extent.


How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
I hope a dispute between the two of us never happens, however, if it does happen I wouldn't mean any disrespect at all. I'd simply try to calmy have each of us hear out one another to see all the points the other is making before trying to understand it from the other's point of view for a moment. Once we've had more time to hear each other out and see the other's perspective I'd hope we can come to a simple agreement that lands somewhere in the middle of what we both want. Most times I don't like making a big deal out of stuff so if worse comes to worse I'd sacrifice my opinion or whatever my end of the dispute was about to keep as much peacefulness as I possibly can; I'd hate to have awkward unpeaceful conversations after a dispute. Of course I also wouldn't let anger control my actions and words in this situation and would like to stay respectful at all times while being serious without jokes.
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
I have been constantly selling coffee icly since I started playing again and I've been told by so many people that I should apply for a coffee shop.
Do you have any questions?:
Am I allowed to choose the menu-items as long as they're coffee/cafe related?
Do I choose the character the role is assigned to?
