1712946311631.png
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Ghostlykisses [Applying]
Tackyknot [Alt]

What is your discord username?
Tackyknot

Describe your activity on the server:
I am the most active on Saturdays or holidays since I am a full time student. My weekday (Mon-Fri) schedule is 4:00 to 8:30pm. Sunday is 12:00 to 9:30 pm.

What is your timezone?:
CST. (Central Standard Time)

List your current and past applications:

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ghostlykisses-culinary-teacher-app.55318/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.62440/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/artp1mp-spanish-lang-app.55544/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-language-app-second-language-reattempt.47729/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-attempt-3-3.48366/

[DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application-3rd-language.48420/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-language-application-second-language.47560/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-language-application-second-language.47560/

List your current roles on the server:
Ghostlykisses [Adult]
Tackyknot [College]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for several years! My time on SRP has been around 4 years and I did not dabble much outside of Faculty as I have only been a Teacher. But before I joined SRP, I have had many different roles such as Professor, Police Officer, Nurse in a discontinued roleplay server for two years. Outside my personal experience with Roleplay, my childhood has been filled with very popular roleplay youtubers whose writing had inspired me to do the same.

What is your motivation for applying?
Psychology is going to be my main major as I plan to be a licensed psychologist. I believe being a psychiatrist in an environment I am comfortable (without real life consequences) will help me with my studies while also enriching the SRP community. I wholeheartedly believe that EMS is an important part of city roleplay and in character development that I want to contribute to. Not to mention, being able to make OOCly memories and even develop my own character’s growth as a character.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Doctors, EMS, psychiatrists and veterinarians have major and equally important roles but distinctive differences. Psychiatrists are able to do therapy, access to the padded rooms, manage the pharmacy, BPC but serious injuries are tasked to a doctor. They can use the drug “Haloperidol” with a syringe (in the arm) if the patient turns aggressive. They are not able to be paramedics. Meanwhile, doctors are able to perform surgery, BPC, manage the pharmacy and become paramedics. Veterinarians are an additional role so they have the same capabilities in their main role. Obviously they can treat and euthanize (assisted by KPD) animals if they have seriously harmed a human. Lastly, Paramedics is another additional role! They have access to the ambulances and the serum ‘Mido’ which can make an individual unconscious for 5 OOC minutes and has 3 uses.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Understood.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand.

1712946338860.png
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Devina Dev.

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, She/they

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor’s degree in Psychiatric Medical Science (Psychiatry), Medical Doctorate in psychiatry and has completed a residency that involved patiences of all ages.

Character’s Nationality:
French.

Character’s Marital Status:
Single.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Agonist.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese (Default) and French.

Backstory (100+ Words):
On May 6, 1993, Devina was born in Yokohama, Japan. She was the loving sister of Alain, her older brother, and two devoted parents. Because of their parents' hectic schedules from work and travel, he frequently looked after Devina. Devina considered Alain to be a parental figure because he was significantly older than her. She looked up to him and wanted to be like him! He was an accomplished student. Undiagnosed autism troubled Alain throughout his life, adversely affecting him. He was alone and thought he was not like the other people. He took his own life just when Devina was just starting to grow up. Obviously, his death devastated her and her grades took a toll. Her parents decided to move to Tokyo shortly after his passing, they thought this would give them a fresh new start. Devina was forced to go to very prestigious schools where she had high grades. Before graduating, she wasn’t sure what she would be. That’s when she discovered psychiatry. Devina never really got over her brother’s death, and thought this would be a way of honoring him. She thought she could provide a unique perspective on the subject and wanted to prevent the pain of losing a loved one for others. She worked towards becoming a psychiatrist in order to help those who were in similar situations as her brother. Devina went to work to obtain her bachelor’s degree in Psychiatric Medical Science at University of Tokyo and graduated with honors. After, she worked for a Medical Doctorate in Psychiatry which she managed to graduate with flying colors. Not much time later, Devina also worked in a medical residency. Devina’s hard work eventually led her to becoming qualified to be a psychiatrist.
1712953310761.png

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Her expertise is in Psychiatry, with a focus on patients with neurodivergence. She has the skills and knowledge to help people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), along with a general understanding of other more common mental health disorders.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After medical school, she took a residency primarily in child and adolescent psychiatry, dealing in younger patients from children and teens but also young adults. But, She had at least some exposure to older patients too.. She chose that type of residency because it aligned with her focus on mental health particularly for those that are young and neurodivergent.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, she does. In her time at the residency, she was able to have first hand experience with real life patience and taking her knowledge in the real world. At the psychiatric facility, she worked directly with licensed and professional psychiatrists who took her under their wing. She treated patients who were mostly children and adolescents! Devina worked a lot with art, noticing it generally made it easier to understand those who were nonverbal. She used various mediums like watercolor, acrylic paint, ceramics and group therapy.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No, she didn’t have to. Devina completed enough schooling already, and was able to get a job without any additional education afterwards. She was already pretty highly educated in her field, so any extra schooling wasn’t necessary.
1712953519128.png
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Physically, she’s fairly tall for a woman, standing at 5’10. She has unusually Magenta Pink softly curled medium-length hair and matching warm brown eyes. Her facial features are sharp but without seeming intimidating. She’s always wearing her rounded square frame glasses! And has a beauty mark above her lips on the right side of her face. Her outfits are always fashionable as she tries to stay on top of fashion trends.

She is very patient and understanding. She’s always a listening ear, but can be quite reserved and quiet at times due to her fears.
She’s also very empathetic, due in no small part to her past experience with her little brother but reserved and chooses carefully who she makes close relationships with.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, Devina is very professional and competent. She has an unbreakable collected demeanor even in times of emergencies or tragedies and treats patients with understanding and patience. Once off duty, she is way more relaxed and polite. Becoming more loose, not taking anything serious and joking around, since she doesn't feel the pressure of being incredibly professional.. But it still remains quiet. It's just her nature not to attract attention.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Devina functions well in both situations, but tends to do better on her own. She feels more comfortable and can focus better while she's by herself, or one other person, but she can also work well with others when the situation calls for it. But being around multiple people for too long can be mentally exhausting, and she cannot thrive being in large groups or crowds for long. Small breaks to herself allows her to recollect her social energy.

What plans does your character have for the future?
“I aspire to work towards helping as many people as possible, within my power, and I’ll always strive to do the best. To be more specific, I am considering starting a small practice of my own.. Somewhere I can truly help people on an individual level. I truly believe that it’s what I’m meant to do. And I want to follow that path.” She wants to make the most of her experience in Karakura and open therapy practice where she can do in-home therapy appointments to disabled or patients afraid of the hospital, etc.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Devina is perceived by people around her as being quite calm and quiet, almost like she's in her own world at times. She's not cold by any means, but she doesn't always open up all the way to others, and she keeps people at a distance. Closely, it's obvious she is more insecure and afraid than she lets on, and she's very much aware of how she appears to others. Despite That, she tries to hide this, and it can make it difficult to truly connect with others.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread