mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Hospital Application | Psychiatrist.

__sephtis

Level 1
__sephtis
__sephtis
Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

p0pplio

What is your discord username?
__sephtis

Describe your activity on the server:
If I were to explain my activity on SRP, I’d say it was around six or possibly even a seven out of ten. I normally play between three and ten pm PST, though I maintain a balance between my SRP life and my real life responsibilities. Therefore, I am actively online unless I’m busy with life or taking a break off of SRP.

What is your timezone?:
PST

List your current and past applications:
Italian Application - Accepted

Regarding my ban appeal it was when I was in GangRP which I am no longer in and no longer find interest in.

List your current roles on the server:
I currently play as my character Shirayuri Heddo, however I do have a few other characters that I play as well.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
My journey began in Roblox Bloxburg which I used to play for years when I was a little ol’ me. Eventually it led me into SRP which I have played for the last two years. I’ve engaged with a range of people within the community and my experience in role play is in various different genres such as JockRP, GangRP, FamilyRP, RomanceRP, and more. Adding onto this, I have dived into EMS before and gained experience on that RP aspect as well.

What is your motivation for applying?
I want to apply because I want to increase my SRP interaction. Having been a part of EMS before, I miss the engagement between the server and EMS / hospital faction . Joining a faction has been a desire of mine, however, knowing that I enjoyed EMS faction before only makes me want to go back. While I’ve been enjoying the high school aspect of roleplay, I find myself missing the hospital faction which is why I’m considering possibly returning.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I am studying to be a physician myself, however I also have my acknowledgement on certain types of doctors/psychiatrist such as :

Director / Clinical Leads :
SRP Director : This is the head of the hospital, the person who runs the entire show. This is the person who you consult when someone is not acting the right way or if you have any problems that should be taken to a higher position than the Clinical lead. This is the last person you'd want to speak to unless it is a serious problem considering the director is busy themselves with doing work for the entire hospital.
SRP Clinical Lead : They do the same thing as a Psychiatrist, however, they are a Higher Up. These are the people who give directions, host trainings, etc. They often are seen working with more patients considering they have been around for longer. These are the people you ask for help when you are in need of assistance on something that you do not know.

Psychiatrist :
SRP Psychiatrist : These are psychiatrist who deal with mental illnesses. Underlying conditions and evaluating the patients state of mind. Along with working with doctors, they tend to a patients basic needs like pharmacy works, IV’s and now basic nurse work before sending them off to the doctor if needed. These psychiatrist also do monthly KPD evaluations and make sure that they are prepared to be in the field with no accidents happening. They work mostly in diagnosing. They preform the task of an OOC psychiatrist.
Addiction Psychiatry : specialized psychiatrist who mainly treat people who have addictions to substances or have addictive behaviors, such as gambling, food, money usage, etc. focusing on evaluations, diagnosis, and treatment to those who have one or more disorders in relation with addiction. These psychiatrists possess the skill to diagnose and address mental health issues like depression and anxiety.
General Psychiatry : A general psychiatrist is a psychiatrist who especially focuses on treating and diagnosing mental disorders. They plan out a patient's treatments and most of the time include therapy alongside medication. However a general psychiatrist evaluates the patient before undergoing any type of medication.
Forensic Psychiatry : A Forensic psychiatrist is someone who specializes in criminal activities that might involve mental health disorders. A forensic psychiatrist works with inmates who are in correctional facilities and plead insanity in courtroom cases. A forensic psychiatrist determines if the inmate is truly mentally unaware of what is happening.
Neuropsychiatry : A neuropsychiatrist deals with mental disorders that are in relation to disease of the brain and nervous system. They get training on how the brain works itself, brain issues and how it can be involved in mental health issues. This type of psychiatrist works with specialized treatment that are brain related such as people who has autism or ADHD

Doctors :
SRP Doctor : SRP doctors assist and diagnose patients with illnesses or any physical pain. They specialize in certain things like offering MRIs, X-Rays, CT scans, etc. They also have the ability to help internally if someone were to break a bone and was in need of surgery. They understand the needs of patients based off their history and treat different people of all ages. First they examine the patient; asking them about symptoms and then proceed to do their job to hopefully, if not most of the time, have their patient get better. They preform the task as an OOC doctor.
Physician : A Physician is a person who is licensed to practice medicine. They help prevent diseases, and other issues. They are often seen treating and diagnosing patients as well as referring them to possible psychiatrists or doctors who are seen to help the patient better. These physicians also prescribe medications to those who need it, however they also work internal which are also known as general internal medicine physician.
Cardiologist : A cardiologist is someone who specializes in the cardiovascular system. Which is someone whom works with the heart and blood vessels, including heart disorders, heart attacks or heart defects. General cardiologists do physical exams and blood work. They do things such as MRIs of the heart, etc.
Pediatricians : Pediatricians mainly work with children, and they stay focused on the child's physical/mental health. Do tests on kids such as blood work, prescribe medication, etc. They are formally a doctor, however just for people who are under the age. They also perform test in case the child has behavioral developmental problems that could branch from the child environment, etc.
Radiologist : Radiologists are people or medical doctors who mostly treat injuries and diseases using ultrasounds, X-Rays, and MRIs. They often are seen examining the images of said things that were listed before. They work in nuclear medicine and use medical imaging.

Paramedics & Vets :
SRP Paramedics : These paramedics are often seen on patrol, the emergency workers, and on the constant go to help patients whom are not able to make it to the hospital. This is basically an emergency request if the person life is at risk and CANNOT by any means be taken to the hospital. They often respond to life-threatening situations. While paramedics have their own tag and section, they are also doctors as well. The paramedic title is earned by a certification that is earned through training rather than a normal applying hospital worker.
SRP Veterinarian : Veterinarians are often seen helping animals. They can either be a Psychiatrist or Doctor, however, these are people who train in helping animals. These people often help animals who are in need such as being injured, have an illness or in need of surgery. These people, same as paramedics, have their title earned by a certification that is earned through a separate training rather than the typical Doctor and Psychiatrist training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I acknowledge that I am subjected to being demoted at any given time if I’m accepted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge that by applying for this role, I 100% agree to be dedicated.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am expected to attend or I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge to not take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Yaeko Saijo

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female | She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Saijo was often a helper growing up after she had seen her mother as a Psychiatrist. She was often sweet, but her emotions were very expressed considering her mother made it clear that communication was key. After high school, Yaeko would’ve entered college after getting her Nursing certification. By this time she was unsure if she wanted to follow her mothers/fathers steps or start something new. When she was in college she knew she wanted to follow her mothers steps considering she had already developed the skills of a Psychiatrist. She had changed her major to Psychology, minoring in culinary.

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Divorced

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)

Yaeko Saijo was born in Shibuya, Japan with her mother Akihana Saijo and her father Hiro Sakai. She was born as an only child, however she was never spoiled. Akihana was a Psychiatrist while her father, Hiro, was a doctor. The parents had both met in Medical school, but didn’t end up getting married till they were in their late twenties. Within their late thirties, Hiro had started his habit of drinking due to stress. Akihana tried to hide that from Yaeko, however, she still saw.. Or well heard, what was happening behind closed doors.

Yaeko’s fathers drinking habits had caused many problems for her. Not within her personal life, but also her school life. Her mother would work night shifts while her father was too busy drinking, thus causing Yaeko to be her own parent. She would take herself to school, take care of her father and watch over her mother whenever she was asleep. Yaeko would make dinner for the family, she was primarily the boss of the house without noticing it. Yaeko knew her mother was often someone who was to talk about her feelings, but after seeing how closed off her mother became when her father started drinking, Yaeko as well started to close herself off. She had all of this as well as trying to balance her school life, but her life at home didn’t stop her from pursuing her dreams.

During High School, Yaeko had found her passion which was being within the medical field. She was often found helping people during school hours and even became a mentor to not only help people, but to hopefully get a scholarship as well. Within her senior year of high school, Yaeko school offered their nursing CNA which is a certificate to become a nurse. When she graduated, she graduated from nursing school as well. She volunteered at hospitals to keep herself within that field while also going to college to study psychology. She would spend the next few years working and studying on the brain. Finding out how people react to things, why they react to things and what could possibly cause it. Yaeko would often sit there, asking herself “Is it my own set of trauma that’s driving me to help people?”

After college and medical school, Yaeko followed her mothers footsteps.. Yaeko would’ve found her future husband, the person she starts a happy family with, Ken’ichi Teshima. Ken’ichi and Yaeko would’ve had the cliche love at first sight, but was it love or lust? Yaeko knew she had loved him, he had all the qualities of a good man. He could cook, clean, take care of Yaeko and take care of her family. He was gentle, he had seemed to love her. A few months later, they decided to get married.. By this time it was their late twenties and were too young and naive to comprehend what real, true love was. Their marriage led down a line of two kids. Their son, Takato Saijo, and their daughter Akemi Saijo. They had taken over their mothers name, Ken’ichi’s idea. Years down the line, their marriage started to fall apart. They would argue, but Yaeko never knew why until she had realized that Ken’ichi fell into bad drinking habit. “I became my mother..” Yaeko said to herself as she looked at the bottles all on the ground with a passed out Ken’ichi on the floor. She often took care of her kids, forgetting about her husband, however, by this time the kids were old enough to live by themselves. Yaeko showed up to Ken’ichi’s office.. “I want a divorce Ken’ichi. You’re a drunk, and you don't take care of your family.” His response? “Family? You were crazy for ever thinking I loved you, Yaeko.” Those words broke her, but she strove for her own justice. She knew she deserved better, but at the end of the day she knew she wasn’t crazy. However she questioned if she was; “He must’ve loved me at some point.. Who would have kids with someone they didn’t love?” She constantly asked herself. Yaeko packed her kids things and bought them plane tickets to Karakura, “hopefully I won't regret this” Yaeko told herself. Yaeko took Takato out of school early, the car packed of bags and stuff they would need on their trip to move on and live on their own. Takato would fly alongside with his sister as the mother finalized her divorce and figured out what she wanted to do with her life while her life seemed to be falling apart in front of her.

“I regret leaving you, Takato and Akemi..” Yaeko said as she looked at a picture of her kids..
Yaeko by this time was divorced, she was no longer in contact with Ken’ichi, as sad as it made her, she was more sad that she abandoned her kids. Yaeko would ask her hospital to transfer her to the hospital in Karakura, in hopes to possibly amend the relationship she had for her kids.She decided to move to Karakura herself.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Yaeko would've taken after her mother, Akihana. Akihana was a psychiatrist herself and constantly told Yaeko about what it was like at work and how it was being a psychiatrist. This piqued her interest. Saijo would also often be finding herself helping her friends in need.. maybe it was the fact that Saijo had no one to talk to, but she was glad that her friends had someone rather than no one. Yaeko knew how disorders worked, she knew what they were all about as for as soon as she told her mother that she was studying phycology, her mother did a little study circle, aka mother daughter bonding, and she was willing to understand.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Yaeko would've volunteered at hospitals and take a residency program when she got out of medical school. This is where she would've learned basic nurse necessities, along with taking in psychiatrist work. After residency school she would've became a trainee at a hospital in Shibuya, however she stayed as a trainee until she asked to move to the hospital in Karakura. Thus, this is where she continued her training.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Saijo would've listened to her mother talk about about psychiatrist work alongside with actual physiatry residency and work. She entirely completed her schooling and almost completed her training in Shibuya, however she did ask to move. However, before she moved to Karakura, Yaeko would've had a few patients that she had taken over when some of the psychiatrist were too busy doing their own thing. This is where she would've learned most of her work, constantly being on her toes and on the floor.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
N/A

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Yaeko is a 5’5 Japanese female who radiates ethereal beauty along with her soft yet somewhat bold features. Her hair was often curled with framed her face, alongside her brown almond-shaped eyes, which complimented her carefully done makeup. She often had her nails painted white or light blue considering they were her favorite colors. Despite not fitting societies ‘beauty standards’ due to her hip dips, she confidently showed her body by wearing skirts or dresses that embraced her figure. Her voice was soft, however it also carried a raspy tone. Her demeanor was nurturing, always calling people “darling” or “hun”, a habit she picked up from her mother. She maintained a calm and positive look on life, rarely showing stress or anger. It wasn’t easy to make Yaeko upsettie spaghetti as for it was hard to make someone who has a sense of inner peace upset.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On-Duty
During Yaeko’s shifts, she often converses with her patients and regularly engages with her colleagues. Despite being an approachable and friendly person, she also maintains professionalism and dedication to her job during her work hours. She is not one to hesitate on conversation and with approach people she wishes to speak to, however her priorities remain on her responsibilities ensuring that she stays focused during work hours.
Off-Duty
While off-duty she is constantly socializing with friends but also sends time with her children especially after leaving. She shows her care for kids who are on the street, often seen randomly giving kids food or helping them out. Although she does enjoy gatherings, giving that she is 43, she mainly focuses on her family time and supporting them at all times. Cooking is a part of her few hobbies that she has along with painting, and even sewing. However in a rare occasion, she does go out to party with her psychiatrist friends and go out clubbing or drinking. She wears the biggest heels and tightest dress when he is out with her adult friends.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Yaeko loves collaborative work, she often took the leadership role within group work throughout school. Despite being a leader, she divided all their work evenly among school members. She keeps a positive attitude when it comes to working with others, finding enjoyment in working with them. Not often displaying frustration.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Yaeko hopes to mend her relationship with her children and possibly meet someone who's willing to take care of her and her family. Although she can do it herself, she does miss the affection that someone else had given. She's also in the hopes to make new friends. However, her main duty as a parent is to mother her kids correctly and be there whenever they need her.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Sometimes Yaeko does doubt herself, but it only causes her to be better. She was often seen as the 'Golden Child' the child who knew all, however she didn't often see that in herself al;-throughout her high school years. She was sweet, and kind. However she is extremely truthful as well, and that could sometimes be taken as offensive. She partakes in conversations where her name is heard, even if it's not all that great. To be honest, Yaeko is quite bold. If she finds someone attractive she will tell them, taking the phrase YOLO too seriously.. After her ex-husband left, Yaeko decided to become a free woman.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread