Iris.fi

Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
1706362958574.png
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
The account I am applying on is my main account, IrisFi. I also own and play on three alternative accounts; PetteriOrpo, cupera and eyeres.

What is your discord username?
My discord username is eyeres.

Describe your activity on the server:

I believe my activity is definitely one of my strong suits! It has never been a problem for me or the factions I’ve been in and I always make sure to inform people if there will be complications with my tasks. Ever since joining the server March of 2022, my activity has been fairly stable with only a couple of longer breaks within the past two years. I’m online for several hours on a daily basis, typically between 15.00 to 22.00 in my timezone, and I will be able to be contacted on discord basically whenever I’m awake. While my place in the community isn’t as prominent as it used to be, I still consider myself to be and have been a part of many OOCly organizations for the server! I was a tailor and an auctioneer on Euphoria and Cartier for many months in 2022 and I currently hold the position of a designer on Takagi, as well as an artist in Cartier.

Sooo… What do I really do when I’m online? It depends! Some days, I just work on illustrations and AFK with a couple of interactions every now and then. On better days, I roleplay with my friends or strangers, looking for different ways to develop my characters. Because I am not in any teams or factions at the moment, I’m pretty much able to spend all my time on my EMS account if needed - That’s what I’m applying for, after all.

With all this being said, I am currently a high school student with occasional exam weeks and plans with my friends, which can lead to some decreased activity - However, these events will not be disrupting my lovely journey to a filled quota! So far, I’ve been able to balance out my freetime hobbies and school very well and I doubt it will build up to be a problem in the future.

What is your timezone?:
I reside in Finland and thus, my timezone is GMT +2 (EET). Because of the daylight savings, it will eventually change to GMT +3 on the 31st of March 2023.

List your current and past applications:

List your current roles on the server:

OOCly, I am an artist in Cartier and an auctioneer on Takagi! Ingame-wise, I am not in any factions, but I do have a couple of roles across different accounts! They are listed below;
IrisFi - Adult & Grade-12
ppopoki - College B & Grade-11
eyeres - Grade-11 & Grade-12
cupera - Adult & College B

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I’m not going to go way too in-depth for this question, simply because I answered with my detailed history in the previous application - That being said, if you are interested in the details, you may check it out!
I’m a very artistic person and I enjoy making creative works - Not just illustrations and skins, but writing is also a prominent hobby of mine. I’ve always enjoyed writing stories, lore and different ideas! Gosh, I even write down my thoughts in a diary if I haven’t written in a while. It’s always been this way for me! I’ve enjoyed creating ever since I was a child and thus, it’s not a big surprise that I came across my first roleplays on minecraft all the way back in 2015.

Ever since then, I have been actively roleplaying and writing new characters, but I only really started taking it seriously in 2020 when I began working on a project with my friends. During this time, I improved my world-building and lore-writing tremendously! Finally, I joined and began my journey on SchoolRP in March of 2022.
While I was quite good at world-building and such, SchoolRP opened a completely new world of writing for me. I learned to write more interesting yet detailed actions and I managed to show just the right amount of my character’s personality in their speech. Soon, I picked up a position in the Bobcat swim team, the school council and receptionist - Again, these roles definitely served their purpose in the development of my writing and I am forever grateful for that. Eventually, I also had a position in the Track and Cheer-team! You might’ve noticed a pattern; Yes, most of the teams I joined were detailRP focused and I can proudly say that I was always interested in the writing side of SchoolRP. Finally, I joined EMS as a psychiatrist in July of 2023 and I stayed in the faction for a few months. It is still my favorite faction out of every one I’ve been in and I hope to see more opportunities for me within the faction in the future.

Overall, I have experience writing and roleplaying over the course of many years and while I am familiar with many forms of writing and different sides of SchoolRP, there’s always more to learn! I’m looking forward to expanding my knowledge and friendships in EMS!

What is your motivation for applying?
I have many motivations for applying but to save your time, I’ll only mention the most relevant ones.

I'M BORED!!!! I’m now approaching my second year mark on SchoolRP and within these two years, I’ve noticed one significant aspect of the server; It’s really boring without people to interact with. Sure, you could call that obvious and it kind of is, considering this is a roleplay server, but it has definitely affected my own gameplay. I don’t find myself interacting with roleplayers as much as I used to and it’s mainly because I do not have the same, easy ways to connect with people. This is one of the things that made me realize that if I want to stay involved in the SchoolRP community, I should work towards it and EMS is the way to that.

Of course, there is another big motivator for me, which is the EMS itself! I genuinely, really miss EMS; The workers, the atmosphere, events, as well as the overall interactions with one another, are what truly made me feel comfortable on the server and in the faction. I hope that by rejoining, I will gain a second chance to connect with the workers and the work we do.

Yet again, I have one final reason which I did mention in my psychiatrist application - my ambitions. I am competitive, not against others, but towards myself. I want to make something better each and every time, and yet again, I’d like to beat my previous achievements within the faction.

Which role are you applying for?
I am applying to become a medical doctor.

1706363094914.png
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have a LOT of knowledge when it comes to hospital work, mainly because I was in the EMS myself. I was trained according to the previous training schedules, meaning I am extremely familiar with the psychiatric side of the hospital faction, as well as first aid. On top of that, I shadowed over a few medical procedures and have a feeling of the work doctors do on SchoolRP, even though I didn’t do it myself. To put it simply, while I will definitely attend all the training sessions, I’m also one of the residents who most likely will not need as much training as they typically do - This is because I only really need to be trained on doctor and surgeon procedures; Everything else is already pretty familiar to me.
Obviously, all this talk would be nothing without sparing some information! Most of the information listed here will be ICly information since you know… I’m not a doctor in real life and I have way more knowledge ICly than OOCly. Don’t use these to try and form your own hospital.

HOSPITAL HIERARCHY
First, let’s take a look at the different hospital hierarchy in Karakura - It’s basically a kingdom, if you’re that creative!

HOSPITAL DIRECTOR - The hospital director is in charge of directing the hospital, what a surprise! They have a lot of responsibilities both OOCly and ICly, most of which help running the hospital - No, I am not going to list every one of them, mainly because I probably don’t know every single task and there’s already a hundred tasks to mention. This role currently belongs to the lovely, drama-driven director Heddo. I’m not going to talk about him, you probably know him better than I do.

CLINICAL MANAGER - Basically the director’s right hand - but not really. The clinical manager helps run the faction and plans a whole lot. Just like the director, they also have a crazy amount of tasks. They’re someone you can turn to whenever you’re facing challenges as a hospital worker, since they’re going to be easy to reach.
The current clinical manager is Ide Zai(k)aku (who happens to be the hot and single), also known as xBonnie OOCly.

CLINICAL LEAD - You’ve probably noticed a pattern. Most of the names given to these roles already explain what they do, but I’ll rephrase them anyway. Clinical leads take care of their departments, which are the psychiatry and doctor wards in case you forgot. They work together with the other higher-ups to make sure everything is running smoothly and again, they can be contacted for OOC or IC reasons. The workers that hold this position are often changing, thus I am not going to list them.

HEAD DOCTOR/PSYCHIATRIST - For the sake of my mental health, we’re just going to call them the head workers. The head workers are the lowest rank who can be considered higher-ups. Like I’ve already stated, they work together with the higher-ups to make sure the hospital is a lovely environment to work in. They are typically assigned specific tasks to take care of! For example, one of the head psychiatrists could be in charge of checking every psychiatrist’s quotas and one of the head doctors could be in charge of scheduling training sessions. People are typically not able to become head workers within a month and it usually requires a lot more time and responsibility.

SENIORS - We’re moving down the ladder, yip yip hooray! The senior workers kind of just exist. They can do everything attending workers can, but they don’t really unlock any cool perks, other than the upgraded uniform and new title.

ATTENDING - Attending workers are the upgraded version of regular workers. They’re considered to be more experienced and are able to train the residents whenever a new wave rolls in.

NORMAL (Official+) - The lowest official rank you can have in the hospital faction. This is where the workers become actually prominent in the hospital - They’re able to farm quota points much more effectively than the residents and all that training will be finally put to use.

RESIDENTS - The newbies of EMS. Upon being accepted, the applicant becomes a resident and keeps that role until their exams, which typically take place about two weeks after taking their first role. After their exams, most residents level up to a normal worker without any specific title - or they lose their role altogether. I won’t be one of them, I promise!!

INTERNS - I know they exist but they’re really irrelevant because the applications haven’t been opened in a while! They’re basically people that work in the hospital temporarily to gain experience.

DEPARTMENTS
Our introduction tour to the noble titles of the hospital has come to an end and with this, we’ll leap into the new subject; departments! And more roles. again. Anyway, both of the upcoming departments work together with the ranking system, meaning that doctors have their own share of residents-clinical managers and so do psychiatrists. With that, let’s jump into it.

DOCTORS
Medical doctors are experienced healthcare workers that have specialized in medicine, diagnosis, and preventive measures. While this isn’t very recent at all, I do think it’s worth noting that the doctor department merged with the surgeon department in 2023, meaning they now handle many of the surgeon’s previous tasks. Needless to say, they play an essential role in a hospital!
Although all healthcare professionals are taught first aid for emergencies, doctors take over many parts of the healthcare system. Their work is almost always active in every procedure done within the hospital. Doctors do not only take care of the general health and check-ups, but another part of their job is to work with paperwork.
Much like the education needed for psychiatrists and surgeons, to become a doctor a person must complete their bachelor's degree. The next step is getting into a medical school and studying for however long your route and you need. After this, you have to choose your specialty before attending your residence program.

PSYCHIATRISTS
Psychiatrists, psychologists and the******s are often put in the same category. While all of these share some elements in their tasks and often work together, they are not the same, nor should they be talked about synonymously. Psychiatrists are medical doctors specialized in psychiatry; this includes mental health and treatable mental disorders.
As a doctor, psychiatrists can set diagnoses and prescribe recipes for patients. They plan their treatment in collaboration with other hospital workers, all while studying the patient’s background with their mental health and such. Some of their treatment methods include medications, different types of medications and psycho****ysis; the treatment method will be determined based on their medical history and their needs.
To become a psychiatrist, one must at least earn a bachelor’s degree in high school and then attend medical school. After this, they must also go along with a residency program. There may be additional schooling and training during or after this progress, but they are all completely optional. Again, countries have different ways of training their psychiatrists. In Japan a student is required to have studied for at least 6 years, often even more.
On SchoolRP, the different psychiatric procedures and disorders are very simplified which is understandable, considering it makes everything much smoother to run! This doesn’t really affect the roleplay as much as it could, which is always good.

PARAMEDIC CERTIFICATE
The paramedic certificate was added in 2023 in the bigger update the hospital experienced! This update also removed the surgeon role and merged their tasks with the doctor department.
In the beginning, the paramedics were introduced as a full role you could train for, but it was eventually changed to a simple certificate one could train for after becoming a higher-up. Just like in real life, they answer emergency calls and are the ones getting to people in need of help. My favorite thing about them is that they can ride ambulances and inject midazolam. I’m very excited to do that. I’d also like to have tasers added to the hospital faction, please!

VETERINARIAN CERTIFICATE
This is a new role that is being added in an upcoming update. To my knowledge, it will be a certificate similar to the paramedic, meaning you will undergo training sessions before officially receiving the role. It’s a doctor for animals, I’m sure you know better than me.

RULES
As a hospital worker, there are also many rules you must follow! I’m not going to list them because no, I do not remember them after learning them half a year ago and they’ve most likely changed a little bit. These rules also vary depending on your department, meaning psychiatrists and doctors often have different rules during their sessions. Everyone pays taxes. Pay your taxes! Don’t get in trouble.

Now then, I’ve talked a lot about roles and such, but I never explained quotas! Which I’m not going to do, but I’ll list some of my favorite ways to earn quota as proof of my knowledge on this subject. I love to start lists with my favorite subjects but I’m not doing that and instead, I’ll start at the bottom of the list.

NUMBER 5 - THERAPY SESSIONS!!
Now I know that you might be questioning my abilities to rank things because I was literally a psychiatrist!! But I’m just a teenage girl. I have better options. NEXT!

NUMBER 4 - CLEANING THE HOSPITAL?!!?
I actually really liked this way of earning quota points. I like doing unconventional things to earn unconventional things, and considering the fact I’d spend 10 minutes writing actions about changing the sheets for one quota point, I think this one meets my requirements pretty well.

NUMBER 3 - FRONT DESK
This is easily the least difficult way to earn quota points and I loved it all the time!! People barely interact with the front desk anyway so I can just multitask while watching no one enter the hospital during school hours.

NUMBER 2 - ROLEPLAYING WITH MY CO-WORKERS (for 10 ooc mins or more) !
I looove roleplaying with the hospital workers! It’s definitely one of the things I miss the most and honestly I don’t even remember how many points this gave, I just remember it being fun. Will definitely do this again!!

NUMBER 1 - FIRST AID!!
Like I said, I like roleplaying, even with strangers. It’s unironically fun trying to save someone on a timer on SchoolRP because it keeps me busy AND entertained. Very good, 10/10!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Sure, I could list more information for this section but I know most people won’t read it anyway and besides, it won’t add much to the application itself. Instead, I’ll give you three final random facts about the faction before moving on! First fact, psychiatrists can’t do proper surgeries or medical procedures unless they are a clinical lead or are SkipRPing it. Second fact, you can add a pair of gloves with your hospital uniform. Third fact, code blue is used when someone’s about to die. NEXT!!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes I am, and I am completely fine with this as long as it is for a valid reason.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Of course! This is something I’ve contemplated on for a while already and I only decided to reapply once I knew I could dedicate my time to the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, absolutely.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes! There is a difference between real life and minecraft roleplay, which I’ve understood 100%. I won’t be trying to give someone therapy based on the talk therapy methods I learned on a minecraft roleplaying server, I promise.

1706363188827.png
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Hye-ju Kwon (혜주권)

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Cisgender female, she/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

28 (23/2/1995)

Character’s Academic Background

After graduating from high school with excellent marks, Hye-ju eventually earned herself a bachelor's degree in health and social care, as well as a masters degree in medicine.

Character’s Nationality:
Korean-Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Widowed

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Atheism

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Japanese, Korean, Japanese sign language

Backstory (1153 Words)

Hye-ju’s backstory deals with heavy topics, which include a few brief mentions of racism and domestic abuse. If you’re uncomfortable with these topics, please don’t feel pressured to read this and instead, skip over it!
South Korea is known for its beautiful culture and influence in Asia as well as the western world at times - Many people dream of traveling there! Visiting a country so breathtaking and modern is all that anyone could ask for… but like everything so glorious, that land has downsides that no one wants to talk about. Sometimes life doesn’t go the way you want it to and it leaves people wondering, who is there to blame? Yourself? Fate? Perhaps other humans?

As the only-child of a married couple, she might seem to be destined for a lonely life - But surprisingly, it was the opposite. Hye-ju Kwon’s parents loved her to death and scheduled everything around her. Her *****ian mother would cancel even the most important meetings, only to pick up her daughter and spend the evening with their family together. Sometimes Hye-ju would protest against all the tricks her parents pulled to keep her close, but in reality, she was happier than any ordinary child - Perhaps that’s why reality hit their family harder than it hits most. In her fifth winter, Hye-ju’s mother passed and despite the odd circumstances of her death, her murder was shrugged under the rug.

The first few months were rough, but it eventually got better. Kwon Myung-ho, Hye-ju’s father, was left to raise his daughter on his own - and he did better than most. The sudden twist in their everyday lives slowly grew to be a part of it, but it didn’t erase the marks that had already been glued to Hye-ju’s mind.

Even though Hye-ju was never pressured to focus on her studies, she did remarkably well on all of her tests. Maybe it was sheer luck… or because she had no one to focus on at school - Most children didn’t bother paying attention to her. She was, well - different.

Time passes, and so do different phases of each individual’s life. With 16 years behind her, Hye-ju started high school and met Baiko Seyama - Her polar opposite. While Hye-ju flourished in her academics, it was a miracle Baiko had even passed all the grades prior to this… Perhaps it was his nonchalant mindset that sparked Hye-ju’s interest in him. She was quick to befriend him and surprisingly, her kindness was welcomed with open hands. They were quick to grow fond of each other, spending time and eventually graduating together. Their sweet relationship had moved on fast, and with Baiko’s lead, the couple moved to Japan.

After getting accepted into a college, Hye-ju began studying hard to earn her bachelor’s and master’s degrees with a part-time job on the side. What about Baiko? His divine shell was too magnificent to be put to use - He didn’t work, study or do anything productive at all. Instead, his entire demeanor took a full 180° turn. His life now revolved around borrowing money from Hye-ju, drinking with his friends and playing video games. The man she once fell in love with wasn’t there. In fact, that man had never really existed.

No matter how hard things seemed to have suddenly gotten, Hye-ju loved him and even if she didn’t, she needed him. Japan was a foreign country to her and their culture, safe cities and ways to live were far from familiar to her. Instead of confronting her boyfriend about the problems and having it turn into yet another fight, Hye-ju began avoiding it. She practically drowned herself in her studies - but even that couldn’t stop the occasional arguments.

One night, the argument escalated and Baiko’s words turned into actions. He swore to never let it happen again, begging on his knees to have her forgive him. It was the second memory that could be forever glued onto Hye-ju’s mind, but she forgave him. Finally, things seemed to take a turn for the better; Baiko picked up a new job, gave his girlfriend gifts every week, and eventually proposed to her. For the first time in a year, Hye-ju felt truly happy in her relationship yet again. She truly believed he had changed for the better. Time passed, and Hye-ju finished her studies in college, finally moving up to medical school at the age of 23.

Her beliefs were eventually shattered yet again. No matter how much Baiko tried manipulating and showering her with love, he always circled back to his old habits.

Their wedding had been planned to happen in July of 2019, but that wedding would never happen, because Baiko would not live past that winter - And neither would Hye-ju if he hadn’t died.

One fateful evening, Baiko arrived home drunk, completely out of his mind. Usually Hye-ju could get out of these situations by simply laying low, not bringing any attention to her… but this time it was different. She was a target from the start. Who knows? Maybe she had just looked at him the wrong way before he left to go drinking, or perhaps the sky was just so blue that he decided this was the day.

His violence was quick to escalate and this time, Hye-ju didn’t let it happen - not that she ever did. How was it ever her fault, when the person she initially fell in love with turned out to be the devil himself?

Their entire house was a mess; a line of blood trailed down the hallway, and the kitchen looked like it had been dragged up straight from hell with plates and glasses shattered on the wine-red carpet. Even the paintings had taken off the wall, now resting on the dining table… and in the center of it all, was the dead body of a man with a knife in his chest - the man whom she loved.

With enough clear evidence that supported everything happening in self-defense, their case was dismissed before it even properly began - Meaning that Hye-ju was officially free after she had given her testimonies, and yet, she felt more hopeless than ever before.

This woman no longer had strength or courage.

Their red house was nowhere to be seen, not even the little dims of light from the windows. She was only surrounded by darkness - and the ice beneath her, of course.

At the young age of 24 years old, Hye-ju had already lost everything, all the meaning in her life; And so, the only thing she could focus on was her studies, which she took even more seriously than ever. Just like before, she was just yet another wave in a flooded sea.

For the next four years, Hye-ju’s entire life revolved around medical school, and finally, as a 28 year old she was done with it, and yet another chapter had now been put in motion.

She knows her life will be lonely, and it is the path she accepted. Perhaps this path will bring her to something that will become a new priority, but that is something that only time will show.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Pediatrics! While Kwon definitely isn’t the most typical pediatric you might meet, she chose this as her focus regardless of her cold demeanor. She always loved working with children and dreamed of having a daughter, and even though this dream has already been crushed in her mind, she still feels most comfortable when helping younger people.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Hye-ju has only recently finished her medical school entirely and thus, she hasn’t been able to start any medical residencies yet.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

No, she does not!

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

Other than the mandatory education doctors are required to study through, no.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Conscientious, reliable and brutally honest - The three hallmarks of Hye-ju Kwon. While this doctor will most likely hurt your feelings in one way or another, you can be sure she won’t be giving you the wrong diagnosis! or well… at least by accident. She slithers around in her scrawny, 5’6ft build, basically never seen off-duty. It’s painfully obvious this woman’s powered by plain, black coffee and a cigarette break every 30 minutes.
Kwon carries many interesting features; Her goddess locs are often pinned into a bun, the three beauty marks under her eye, the oddly … and probably the most remarkable of all; that dead-serious face she’s ALWAYS wearing! The corners of her lips are always tugged downwards, followed by a sharp, deep voice. On top of that, it’s honestly impressive that she's able to see anything with her dark eyebags.You can only hope she won’t be your doctor, you’ll end up leaving in a bad mood.

As a person, Hye-ju is quite unique. Some might shrug her off as just a disinterested, ignorant doctor, but there’s more to her than meets the eye… but really, that’s besides the point. It’s not like many get the opportunity to fully get to know her! After all, she is constantly making the conscious choice to stay silent about her thoughts. If you’re not involved in her life, asking her questions is like talking to a brick wall - you’re the crazy one.

INGAME DESCRIPTION
Good doctor, bad doctor, neutral doctor - All of these describe dr. Kwon, and despite her wide range of google reviews, she is most certainly a doctor. I mean… there’s a hospital ID pinned to her uniform, plus her face is embellished with a pair of tired eyes, can it be any more obvious? [EMS75]
^ ems75 is only hypothetical ok its what im picking if i get to choose again!!

How does your character act on and off duty?
Surprisingly, Hye-ju is not at all a different person on and off duty. In fact, she’s always… not very pleasant to talk to, so no, she doesn’t get better when she’s not wearing her uniform. Hye-ju is often described to be too blunt, leaving no room for chitchat. She’s overly professional and essentially acts as a watchdog for the hospital, doing whatever to make everyone’s job easier. Surprisingly, Hye-ju’s not as cold as she might seem - She’s pretty kind. Sometimes. Sure, getting her to lower her guard might not be the easiest task, but once you do, you’re sure to always have her back… with work-related stuff. Don’t even ask her out for a quick visit to a nearby gift shop, she’s too busy working extra shifts and drinking all the coffee left in the staff room.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Kwon manages to bring out her best traits when working on her own, but surprisingly, she might function even better with others! While most people often paint her with the coldest tone in their set, she does enjoy having someone close to her. Whether she makes it obvious or not is a different thing… But obviously, context is key, and every situation does call for different measurements. She won’t always be this way, it all depends.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Hye-ju’s plans are straightforward; get a job, settle down and live. Her goals and dreams are not within her limits - at least in her mind, so it’s easier to not reach for them at all. Most people say she’s lazy or unmotivated for that, but in her mind, she’s just being harshly realistic.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
It seems like every person you ask has a different perception of Dr. Kwon as a person. Some will go on long rants about how everyone has a totally wrong picture of her and how kind she really is to them, while others will simply regard her as nonchalant and cold - Neither of them are truly correct and it seems like many points those people bring up are contradicting one another, but one thing is for certain; Kwon is never a people pleaser. While she is brutally honest, she does lie like any other person! She’s also thought to be cold - but her words can also be sweeter than you could ever imagine. The only thing that never changes is the fact that she doesn’t desperately try to make anyone like her. She isn’t necessarily confident, but she simply doesn’t waste her precious time trying to make everyone swoon for her! For her co-workers, Kwon will probably be that one doctor they can ask tips from - and then leave it at that.

Hye-ju’s own perception of herself is muddy. It’s difficult for her to decipher what words best describe her when she’s barely had time to truly discover herself after her teenage years! At the same time, everything that’s being said about her is correct, but it’s also completely wrong… yet she can’t explain it to herself or anyone else. Perhaps, as time goes on, she’ll be able to actually discover who she is as a person, but that time hasn’t come yet. Hye-ju is still closed off within a bubble of water in her mind - not a locked one, because she has chosen it for herself.

1706363298723.png

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted! You will be contacted in regards to setting up your roles shortly.

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread