mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KUERT SITE AGENTS ONLY

Mialyansa

Level 60
Blackbar.png

[OOC:] "This document is access is reestricted. Only KUERT agents can take it IC. "

PASSWORD REQUIRED

[INSERT PASSWORD]

Hint: The password is 19 characters long.​

Blackbar.png
[!] Once the correct password was inserted the site would finally load [!]​
Blackbar.png
[POI LIST] [GOI LIST] [DOI LIST]
Blackbar.png

WELCOME TO THE AGENTS BOARD

Activity logs
Blackbar.png

A little search. (16/04/2024)
Graybar.png

Narrated by: Atlas
Agents involved: Atlas
Type of operation: Support

The sewers are dark and cold but it's the kind of environment I thrive in. It was quieter than usual, not much to report on that front. I looked around for any poor lost souls but found none. Then I decided to search for any secrets as a side mission, yet I was unable to find anything. Next time, I am going to do search throughout more of the underground. The cold of the underground doesn't really bother me anyways.

Another day, another mission.

Emergency in the night. (01/04/2024)
Graybar.png
Narrated by: Mistress Kone
Agents involved: Mistress Kone
Type of operation: Support (Search and Rescue)

It was a cold night, I was in the artist's den, minding my own business on Ikigai. It was not my best moment, dealing with friends and stuff. I was going to lose someone's friendship and I was very stressed and sad. I was feeling sick about that situation. Then the user Athanasia, whom I had talked in the past with, complaint about his partner not answering his phone calls. I immediatly changed accounts to Compass, an account which is used by KUERT to give people information about the underground (not only is it found on Ikigai by the way.). I told Athan that he could use the co+search, a command whose purpose is to start a search party on someone who is presumably missing. Athan, pondered on his options, having to ask compass for help meant revealing his husbands identity to KUERT. Athan finally accepted, however his husband was known on Ikigai as Nona so he could not send his identity through there. I suggested him using onrain to communicate to us. In spite of me asking for Nona's identity, I already knew beforehand who he is. Since the very first moment Athan had accepted our TOS I was already searching for him. Do not ask me how I knew him.

I was now running through the sewers trying to find Nonagon, it was a hard task, however I always check some spots I suspect criminals use to well, hurt people wihout having anyone around who could "interfere". I started searching in the North of the main sewers, I ravaged through the entire POI-006 searching for anyone who could be there, after having found no one, I exited the POI-006. As I was heading to the East, JACKPOT! I found someone lying on the floor. However it was not Nonagon. She was unconscious and well, she had been horribly hurt, her eye was missing. I had not seen such grotesque scene in a while.
I knew I was meant to find Nona but I could not leave her alone. I had to think fast, and chose to first carry her out of the sewers. I communicated that I had found a girl in the sewers badly injured and had to carry her out first.

So there you had me, I had recently had some serious argument with a friend, just after that the husband of a friend had gone missing and I had to rescue him inmediatly, to add the cherry on top, now I had the task of carrying this girl out of the sewers as fast as possible. My major fear was her waking up before I could get her out. If that happened I would have to explain what happened, that I am helping her get out of the sewers, that she is also badly injured and etc.
Well that was what literally happened. She woke up and she was hella confused and uncooperative. It took me around 10 minutes to convince her to follow me. In spite of saying this kinda harsly, thruth be told she was not in her best moment and she was trying to process everything, I just can not blame her. So after I gained her trust I carried her to the nearest exit and asked her to call an ambulance for herself. I was gonna ask her more about what happened but some people saw me and were coming for me. Probably they thought I was the one who hurt her.

I was now on my way to find Nonagon again. Athan had sent a direct message to KUERT through onrain. I was fully focused on finding him. I was running at full speed through the Southern main sewers, I went into POI-004 and well, I was not prepared for what I would call the scariest moment in the past month. I found Wdigo smooching and kissy kissing with her partner.(I have completly forgetten who her partner was so imma use they/them). So basically they come up to me and try to take off my mask inmediatly. They most likely thought I was gonna rob them. So well, after trying to escape, I screamt out I was compass. W digo knew I was searching for Nona and convinced her partner to stop trying to unmask me. It may sound funny but it was hella scary. I left unharmed and my identity was unreevealed so that is cool.

So it was almost like 7:30 am and I had not found him yet. I was desesperate, but I could not keep walking. I had been searching for hours, my bones and muscles hurted, A LOT! Therfore, I went to the artist's den to communicate I had not been able to locate him. While talking through there, the user LittleRed told me that who I found injured was her friend Prinzessin, and bascially thanked me for having helped her get out of there. With that last bit of information, I passed out from exhaustion.

I woke up at 9 AM. I was late for school. I talked on Ikigai to check how everyone was. Prinzessin told me she was fine and Athan thanked me for trying to find Nonagon. I decided to sleep a bit more and at 11 AM I woke up again, this time I decided to go to school and enter through the ladder hidden in the gender neutral bathrooms, I just did not want to deal with teachers.

Oh also, Nonagon was found later by Athan, Nonagon just had some cuts and a broken arm. So well, end of the story. I hope I never have to deal with such a horrible night like this. Mistress Kone signing out.

Something secret (23/03/2024)
Graybar.png
Type of operation: Research

Under the recent apparition of the group known as MID. KUERT inmediatly put their eyes on them. MID secrets were secret for a reason and we want to know that specific reason.

I started patrolling the area in incognito. No one would suspect that a girl having a nice walk in the woods is trying to steal classified information.

I already knew what was in the boxes, just biological samples from Karakurians and animals from the forest. Nicely stored in vials. I may look like a real vampire but well I am not interested in peoples blood.

I came there for the documents, however these people had more than two braincells and had all of the important documentation on the computer, of course sealed with a password. Dead end. With a miserable ammount of data, I left the scene.

I went to a close cabin and started my research on them. Found nothing official, just posts at onrain and a news report talking about how weird have they been acting.

Still, with all data I had on them, I started writting the GOI document. In spite of all of our documents either being completly classified or completly public, I chose to publish it only to Ikigai. No one who is gonna tell MID about KUERT being watching them.

Barely before publishing the new GOI-I-001. The MID members shown themselves at their camp. However I kept writing. Finished and published the document, I was surprised by the great support Ikigai users presented. I love u guys.

It was now time to do a different type of work. I dressed up on the DEV suit and went to a close mountain. Took a nice spot. I took my binoculars out and began stalking them from the heights. Just the way the gods eyes see every movement I tracked their routines, when they leave the area to patrol the outskirts and how they react. However even the Kami are not invisible to the sharpest eyes of the humans.
I had suddenly been spotted by a security guard. His eye penetrated into my mind like a bullet does in the flesh. In the blink of an eye I was gone. Maybe he thought I was an spy, maybe a shadow made up by his mind, but I was not risking being caught.

Satisfied by my execellent reasearch (not so much by my stalking abilities though) I left the forest.
a

Vår-Gave (19/02/2024)
Graybar.png
Narrated by: Daniel Minaya
Agents involved: Daniel Minaya
Type of operation: Research

I had recieved a message from an anonymous Onrain account a long time ago. This account claimed that the temple Miss K had been exploring was a dangerous place... A lot of people tell us that thr places we explore are dangerous, so I didn't see it as a serious warning. However, curiosity took over...

I asked the account wether they could give me more details on the 'dangerous activity' that was taking place.

The danger was real. The anomymous account replied that a cult known as "Spring-Gift" has commited sacrificed people near the place. And that they are out in Karakura.

Miss K had told me that she had found certaim bloody marks at the temple, she thought it was people who fell down from the "parkour challenge" zone. But maybe it was not at all.

Then as I replied to their messages, I remembered something. Miss K had also recieved an e-mail from a "religious organization" with the same name... Religious... what a fallacy, a charade... These people contacted her to try to indoctrinate her. I was filled with rage... I am still...

It is dangerous to take precipitated actions. Not to think... I now ponder about the situation. What shall I do? Should I trust the them?

a

A night of exploration (14/02/2024)
Graybar.png
Type of operation: Support

I was simply wihout anything to do. No friends aviable, nothing to study, insomnia, etc I was bored and chose to dive into the underworld for a while. I felt like spending the night on a support operation would be relaxing.

I went with no expectations of finding explorers who I could help. However I found certain people. I met a kid whose first reaction was to run away. Reasonable, kids are dumb to go wihout the basic stuff to explore but intelligent enough to run away from a masked individual.

I came across a jock who had just escaped from some dangerous person. At least he didnt run away from me when he saw me. It was very brave for him to escape from masked person and dont hold a grudge against others.

I also found some gangies. I had the pleasure not to have recieved a word from their mouth. Maybe they are just like me, good persons. Kinda hypocrite of me to consider at first glance everyone with a mask a criminal.

Well, it was a nice night. Then I met a friend. She gave me very important information about certain gangs. It is good to know what are they up to.

To end this night I decided to use my spray can to do some graffiti about kuert. Maybe next time I will paint a cat.

That was all of the operation. Miss K signing off.

a

Announcements
Blackbar.png

Training for Class-C's. (06/03/2024)
Graybar.png
Hello there! I would like to ask our Class-C agents to come on [OOC Time: 06/04/2024] to the artist's den. I want to have a lil fun training. Specially for the two new recent additions to the team! I will be awaiting there. Oh also, I will give your your DEV suits then, however the suits do not come with masks so remember, bring your own ones! That is all! - Mistress Kone signing out!

Quotas and activity. (04/03/2024)
Graybar.png
To increase KUERT activity and efficiency I have decided to stablish a minimun amount of activity for each agent. This will be 2 activities per month. Most of us are students so I don't want this hobby to damage your marks and potentailly negate your access to college.

Activity means going on an operation, any type of them. However I mostly reccomend going on support operations to get used to the underground and to help people who could be lost. You need not to find or help any explorers, you just need to be there searching for them. I say this because it is extremly weird for you to find someone bleeding on the floor or who has dissapeared for a week, it just doesn't happen that commonly.

I will also be doing more trainings soon for our new agents so stay tuned for that. Mistress Kone signing off!

New agents only board. (03/03/2024)
Graybar.png
So, uhhh Mistress Kone here! I have decided to create this board for KUERT agents only for me to give important announcements wihout depending on Onrain questionable stability. Here is where I will announce important stuff and news. This is kinda like one to many communication system, you cannot post here, I just don't know how to program that sorry "(; ω ;)". So first things! We have two new agents, Kañaloa and Variya! Say hii to them "(ᗒꇴᗕ)" ! They are Class-C for now, I hope I can be the one to give you ur training, hopefully hehe. Well see you soon!

Last edited:

Mialyansa

Level 60
How many characters does "19 characters long."? Just think about it :)

Oh also i know format is quierky now but i will fix it tommorow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread