mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted luvstyles | EMS Doctor Application

Eliana Captol

Level 7
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
image (1).png

J_4O-SCEFUyalxaHef78v62f6yQfR6JjKhfhrcgwbW4FJVgmtr84xSBtvxtzoVJqdQSji4VxeL-Yltp6kW_pQ65HWKA5u1YtcKKoW3xlGSH7HCSqoemoK9Q7ZX6HymeQlj0461iuZecN3iaqQHrQP4-junUdiyo8q8p5ZqTuixiS0qy6mrFM3wx8eprfuw


ooc (1).png


IGN (In-Game Name):


luvstyles (applying with)
HarryStylesWife
HarryE_Styles
_Harry__Styles_
LoveOnTour

What is your discord username?

elianacaptol

Describe your activity on the server:

˚˖ִ໋❀ My activity depends on my weekly schedule. I do have a full-time job, but I make time for SRP whenever I am able to get online. I am able to get online pretty much every single day with the work schedule that I have. Most days I work mornings, and my off days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and I am easily able to change my week around when I need to. I am usually able to get on every day for at least 10 hours at most, from the time I get home from work. I am currently on light duty at work for an injury that I have, so my work days are very consistent for the next few weeks, but when I properly go back to work, my shifts will all be in the mornings.

What is your timezone?:

EST, Eastern Standard Time

List your current and past applications:


List your current roles on the server:

˚˖ִ໋❀ HarryStylesWife ˚˖ִ໋❀
College Swim, Bachelor's - Akina H. Kaizen
Grade 12 - Ha-Yun Jisung

˚˖ִ໋❀ HarryE_Styles ˚˖ִ໋❀
Professor, Head of Department (Arts) - Aleksander H. Kaizen
Grade 7 - Lilja T. Jökull

˚˖ִ໋❀ _Harry__Styles_ ˚˖ִ໋❀
Dog - Moose / Aegis
Grade 7 - Elodie M. Horowitz

˚˖ִ໋❀ luvstyles (applying with) ˚˖ִ໋❀
Cat - Bo-Mi / Toulouse
Grade 11 - Harry Akori

˚˖ִ໋❀ Love OnTour ˚˖ִ໋❀
Bird - Skittles

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

˚˖ִ໋❀ My experience with roleplay is a bit embarrassing to share, but I don’t regret getting into it because without it, I wouldn’t be playing SRP, and I wouldn’t have met the friends that I have made on this server today. I first started roleplaying way back in high school on Wattpad in 2018. I ended up stumbling upon one of those roleplay books, and I took a chance and decided to try it out. It was a private roleplay, so thankfully it was with one person. At first, I was absolutely horrible at it: I didn’t know you had to roleplay in third person, so I ended up roleplaying in the first person, and it wasn't good. I then moved on to trying group roleplays, also on Wattpad, and still writing in the first person, but then one day I was able to make the switch to writing in third person. Still wasn’t good, but I was growing. Over the years, I became friends with a small group of people, and we did have our falling-out moments, but we always made up and moved on as if we weren’t calling each other names. On Wattpad, I mainly stuck with doing group RPs, joining other people’s roleplays while also making my own. In December of 2021, I was in a fallout with the group of friends that I had, which led me to finding SRP. At first, I was a hesitant and nervous greenie until I found a group of people who welcomed me into the server. One of those people did end up becoming one of my best friends on the server: DrainingFeeling or Finneas King. There are also a whole bunch more friends that I have made, so I am even in EMS, and one of them is the reason why I am in the job that I am doing now in the real-life world. Ever since then, I have been playing SRP, and I still find it enjoyable. I have experienced multiple forms of roleplay, such as FacultyRP, being a Professor for the last 4 years, 3 of those being an HD. Sports RP, and I have had the chance to be on the college swim team for the second time now. I also had some experience doing the EMS internship at the hospital just this past month. Now, I want to expand my roleplay experience further with EMS.

What is your motivation for applying?

˚˖ִ໋❀ My motivation for applying to EMS is wanting to branch out and go into a new roleplay experience. I have been in the Professor faction for the last 4 years; for 3 of those years, I have been an HD. I absolutely love working in the school, teaching the subjects I love, and interacting with other faculty. I don't plan on leaving the faction anytime soon, but I do want to branch out and try something new, which is why I'm applying for EMS. I never thought I would have the motivation to apply for the Hospital Faction, but now I finally have the motivation and courage to do it. For years, I kept EMS in the “do not apply” pile because it was one of the factions I was always scared to pursue, but it was also a faction I wasn't very knowledgeable about. When I did my professor application back in 2022, I said that shopkeeper was always going to be the dream role that I would want to become on SRP and have this like 54 Below style restaurant where it is a show and a dinner and this whole fantasy of how I would want my shop to look like, but over the years I have decided that it is not actually the dream role that I want. On the other hand, what made me nervous and still makes me nervous is immediately knowing what to do and how to treat a patient. After doing and passing the internship just this last wave, I was able to see what it was like to be a doctor and psychiatrist through shadowing different experiences. During the internship, I was able to learn about different procedures and processes of doing things such as X-rays, MRI’s, general checkups, physiotherapy, CPR, burns, surgeries, IV’s, and I even had the chance to shadow an autopsy. I was there literally every single day of the internship, and each day was something different. My favorite activity we got to do was yoga with the iconic yoga playlist where we all got to test our balance and yoga skills. I also really liked learning about the different stitches; I learned a lot from that little lesson. I also had the chance to learn stuff about animal care, such as Microchips and checkups. The internship did help calm the fears that I had, along with talking with current and past EMS workers. There are still some worries that I have, but I assure you that they will go away if/and once I get the chance to actually become a doctor. I have always had some interest in the medical field, but it was never something that I would want to have a future career in. I do like to watch a lot of medical dramas, which include Grey's Anatomy, The Pitt, Chicago Med, The Resident, and all of the other dramas that are out there. I have also liked the occasional psych and health class that I had to take in college while pursuing my degree. I do like to keep up with anything medical that is going on in our world, such as medical advancements, updates on medical cures, technology, medical history from the past, and so much more. I also do have a lot of family outside of SRP that work in the medical field, and I do enjoy hearing about all the different things that they do.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist)

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
(This is to gauge at your current understanding of the faction prior to acceptance)

˚˖ִ໋❀ Hospital Director ˚˖ִ໋❀

They are in charge of everyone who works in the hospital. They are responsible for all of the overall operations and departments such as doctors, psychiatrists, and paramedics. They also make sure their staff is getting paid.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Hospital Deputy Director ˚˖ִ໋❀
They are the Director’s right-hand man. They pretty much do what the Director does, but they do not have all of the same abilities. They do help make decisions, but their voice is less than the Director’s.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Chief Paramedic ˚˖ִ໋❀
They are in charge of all of the paramedics. They do the same job as the paramedics, but they have a bigger responsibility, as they are also responsible for the other paramedics.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Paramedic ˚˖ִ໋❀
Paramedics are the first responders in EMS. They respond to medical emergencies, fires, and KPD emergencies. They can perform certain medical procedures outside the hospital, as their ambulance is a small trauma room on the go where they can help as best they can while en route to the hospital.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Paramedic Trainee ˚˖ִ໋❀
Paramedic Trainees are paramedics in training. They are the same as paramedics, but they are learning to be the best paramedic that they can be. Everything they do is watched very closely, and they have assessments along the way to make sure they know what they are doing until they are ready to spread their wings and be a full-fledged paramedic.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Doctors ˚˖ִ໋❀
Doctors are the ones who can handle the majority of the cases and be able to perform life-saving procedures to treat patients. They do a lot of things such as diagnosing, surgery, and treating broken bones,

˚˖ִ໋❀ Doctor Clinical Lead ˚˖ִ໋❀
The Doctor Clinical Lead is responsible for all doctors and manages them. They ensure all their doctors are doing well.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Attending Doctor ˚˖ִ໋❀
Attending Doctors are fully trained doctors who do not need supervision and can handle their own tasks without oversight. They are more responsible in their department.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Doctor Resident ˚˖ִ໋❀
Doctor Residents are those who have recently graduated from medical school and are completing clinical training in their chosen specialty. They gain practical experience to grasp their responsibilities while caring for patients.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Doctor Trainee ˚˖ִ໋❀
Doctor Trainees are the newest members in the hospital. They are the lowest in the ranks. This is where they learn about different procedures through hands-on experiences until they are ready to become a fully fledged doctor

˚˖ִ໋❀ Psychiatrist ˚˖ִ໋❀
Psychiatrists are there to pick at your brain. They specialize in diagnosing mental illnesses and can prescribe medicine when needed. They are also there for people who want someone trusted to talk to them. They are there to help people through their problems, no matter what the issue may be.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Psychiatrist Clinical Lead ˚˖ִ໋❀
The Psychiatrist Clinical Lead is responsible for all of the psychiatrists and manages them. They also ensure all of their psychiatrists are doing really well.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Attending Psychiatrist ˚˖ִ໋❀
An Attending Psychiatrist is pretty much the same as a Doctor Attending. These psychiatrists are fully trained psychiatrists in their field. They are also more responsible in their department.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Psychiatrist Resident ˚˖ִ໋❀
Psychiatrist Residents are those who have recently graduated from medical school and are completing clinical training in their chosen specialty. They gain practical experience to grasp their responsibilities while caring for patients.

˚˖ִ໋❀ Psychiatrist Trainee ˚˖ִ໋❀
Psychiatrist Trainees are the newest members in the hospital. They are at the bottom of the ranks. This is where they learn about different procedures through hands-on experiences until they are ready to become a fully fledged psychiatrist.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

˚˖ִ໋❀ I acknowledge this and will attend all training when online.
8VMXozCg0xjM7Cy0UWS4UBvtG173W7v2xbsr7aZb_C6J4_lBMhho8iYYPjcUZ9CFE886dm2sW17iN-8IUR0KTcE02-Rpk6xt-cT3JmDQ679qYoerwiuRjeyXSSJ9PLSOE5cGHhy-NZNRJ3sIUCMpCswI1fIk8OiJ_39iCAhjJQX_26WUifAHK8vKHxwR7g



New_Project.png


Character’s Full Name:


˚˖ִ໋❀ Chava Horowitz

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female, She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

31 years old, 02/01/1995

Character’s Academic Background:
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD)

(This table came from my old professor application)​
Place of study (School, University, College, etc)Date FromDate ToFulltime / PartimeQualification with Grade, Class / DivisionSubject Specialism(s)Age Range
River East Elementary8/18/20006/12/06FTElementary School DiplomaNA5-11
Booker T. Washington Middle School8/16/066/13/09FTMiddle School DiplomaNA11-14
Eleanor Roosevelt High School8/12/096/6/13FTHigh School DiplomaNA14-18
University of Pennsylvania9/5/135/10/17FTBachelor’s DegreeBA in Biochemistry on the pre-med track18-22
Harvard Medical School8/31/175/22/21FTDoctor of Medicine (MD)Specialized in primary care with a focus on family medicine22-26
Massachusetts General Hospital7/1/216/20/24FTResidencyBoard Certified in Family Medicine26-29

Character’s Nationality:

Russian-American

Character’s Marital Status:

Divorced

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Judaism

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Russian (will apply for language when accepted), Japanese, English

Character Backstory (Optional):

˚˖ִ໋❀ Chava is the oldest of three siblings: her twin brother and her youngest brother, Aleksander. And, yes, her brother is THE Aleksander H. Kaizen, who is a current professor at Karakura College. Growing up with two brothers in New York wasn’t the easiest, but it is something that she wouldn’t trade for the world. Family means absolutely everything to her, just as much as her siblings. Unlike Aleks, who is a musical and theatrical person, she is the complete opposite. She wanted to help people. Chava’s love for caring for people at a young age, watching her mom, also worked as a Family Medicine Doctor. She would always sit with her mom while her brothers were out and about, and the two would talk for hours about the work she does (with limits and following all the rules of HIPAA) for treatment and care. In high school and college, she volunteered at the hospital, reading stories to kids, helping with laundry, or just keeping patients company. During her time volunteering, she had the chance to talk to different medical professionals in the field and was given a ton of advice that she was able to take with her through the rest of her college career and all throughout her time in residency. Throughout her time in school, she exceeded all expectations that people had of her. Receiving a 521 on her MCAT, she was able to get into one of the best medical schools in the country. Throughout medical school, she learned so much in the field she desired. She did think about going into surgery, but she didn’t. She decided to stick with Primary Care, and during her residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, she was able to focus her time on family medicine. Freshly finishing her residency in 2024, she was able to pick up work at a small clinic for families on a low income. She adored the job she had; she met the love of her life. They got married in 2025 and divorced at the beginning of 2026 due to differences. A mutual split, as one would call it. Now, she wants to move all the way to Karakura, Japan, where her youngest brother resides, to continue her practice in family medicine. She loves the job she currently has, but a change in a new place is always good.

New_Project_1.png


What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found here)

˚˖ִ໋❀ Chava earned her MD in Primary Care, and at the end of her residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, she became board-certified in Family Medicine, specializing in Pediatrics, Obstetrics, and Adult Medicine. She knew she wanted to go into family medicine since high school. Growing up as one of the older siblings to her two younger brothers, even though one was only a couple of minutes younger than her, she always had a motive or a reason to take care of someone, even her youngest brother, Aleks. During high school and college, she volunteered at a hospital and got to see what it was like to be a Family Medicine Doctor, which is where she started figuring out what she wanted to do when she grew up.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

˚˖ִ໋❀ Chava does have some experience working in different medical positions. In high school and college, she volunteered at a hospital. She didn’t get the chance to do many medical procedures; she was mainly there to spend time with younger patients and do other minor tasks around the building, while also connecting with doctors in the profession. In medical school, she did her clinicals at a hospital, not the same hospital where she did her residency. During clinicals, she was able to learn about different hands-on procedures such as stitches, CPR, and so much more. She also shadowed different surgeries and procedures and assisted with a few small cases. When it came to her residency, over the three years, she was able to learn everything in Family Medicine, such as ICU, pediatrics, and obstetrics, and so much more. She was able to work with patients and train under some of the best doctors. Chava really did enjoy her time during her residency. Chava’s current job is a Pediatrician at a doctor's office for low-income families. She absolutely loves the job she is doing currently; she loves her patients and being able to care for them and watching them grow.

1790916861173.png


Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

˚˖ִ໋❀ Like her younger brother Aleks, she looks exactly like him, except as a woman and way prettier, as she would say. Following her brother's looks, she would have nice long dark brown hair that flowed down her back. Usually, she kept her hair in a nice blowout or up in a ponytail to keep it out of her face when working. She does have a small scar on her forehead by her hairline from an accident that she had when she was younger, but she usually either hides it with her hair or with the magic of really good makeup, which she will do when she is going out, as she does not do any makeup when she is at work. Standing at only 5’4”, she is definitely not the tallest, but also not the shortest in her family, with both of her brothers towering over her. Her fashion sense leans business casual, with the occasional pajama-and-sweatsuit day when she's just lounging around the house. She has always wanted to look presentable, and she has kept that up since the start of college. She is seen as a very caring person. Every day she goes to work with a beaming smile. She always greets her patients with a warm, welcoming smile, making sure they feel safe and happy around her.

How does your character act around the hospital?

˚˖ִ໋❀ Around the hospital, Chava is always doing something to keep her busy, whether it's doing charts, practicing procedures, or helping out people at the front desk. She will always be doing something. She often talks with her coworkers, sharing life updates and discussing new and upcoming procedures in the medical field; there is always something to talk about. When she is with patients, she is in work mode, while also making sure they feel safe and welcome while they get the help they need. She does extremely well with patients, especially with her littlest patients, always making sure they leave with a smile. She uses her nurturing behavior towards her patients, speaking to them with all the knowledge she has when explaining procedures, diagnosis, and even general checkups. She doesn’t want to scare the patients, but she wants to give them the best information they can. Whenever she does have time for some downtime in the hospital, not only is she doing charts or practicing procedures, but she is doing her part as an employee to make sure that the supply closets are stocked, the lobby is neat and clean, or even just having a conversation with a patient in recovery. She does like to get the occasional nap in the on-call room whenever she feels she could use a nap or hide out to read up on some medical reports.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

˚˖ִ໋❀ Chava definitely functions better with others than on her own. Working with others helps to get things done faster, and it’s also helpful when someone needs a helping hand. Chava does like to work on her own occasionally; most of the time, she does so when she wants to practice different procedures or techniques to stay up to date. When working with her co-workers, she is one to follow along and help when needed, but in times of need, Chava is able to step up as the leader, taking charge of a situation while also delegating different tasks to other people. During medical school and residency was when she worked with people the most, and the people around her were the ones that helped her get through it all to the end, her peers, mentors, and most importantly her family. Spending long nights with study groups with her peers, trying to cram as much information as they can for the text practical or exam. They really all worked together to get through it all in the end.

W6XvNsSp6r0WX-3p09Hl5RC0nkFCuIy8Fte4MjH0xFB5IKDn11k5gp9-gvZaxNbJ3Ys3KCV-pncN83RSZUrTUmHFv0tGgzQcO3_OmSBF_dOL0dx8zwvVTVd0GKikM-eDU3k6FfqaCnuSbj6dy5s97MfTjyK8w6ts8WDdomMgNjM-JZp46a5TpOeGfWMtAw
​
beige minimalist shape twitter header.jpg
(All graphics minus the Harry Styles one, made by Desakori/Destinsy)
 
Last edited:
ACCEPTED​
Firstly, thank you for applying to the Hospital Faction, and we appreciate your interest. We hope you're excited to hear that you've been accepted! You will be contacted shortly regarding the setup of your roles.

Make sure you're in the Karakura Emergency Discord to receive your roles! You'll be contacted shortly over Discord for an introduction to all of the information you'll need as a worker, your duties as a worker, and to receive the necessary equipment to follow through with your duties!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top