Omega+
1706258135851.png
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Teagansy

What is your discord username?
Teagansy
I am usually able to join vc’s as long as it matches with my schedule or whenever i am off work, and I do own a microphone.

Describe your activity on the server:
(Note: I do work 10 hours every weekday so the times do vary but I am mostly active around night time)

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
7PM to 12-1AM
7PM to 12-1AM
7PM to 12-1AM
7PM to 12-1AM
7PM to 12-1AM
Saturday
Sunday
11-12PM to 12-1AM
2PM to 12-1AM

What is your timezone?:
PST | Pacific Standard Time

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for a rather long time. .

Roblox!?!?
I'm pretty sure we all roleplayed on Roblox in our younger years, well some of us still do…! I used to roleplay on Roblox rather a lot in the past years when I was around 10-14, I never really made backstories / lore for any of my characters until I got into GTARP in 2020 but anyways…! Roblox definitely helped spark my creativity in character making and acting out certain scenarios. I loved honestly creating new characters with whole new identities and letting myself choose where I want them to go or do. As a kid, I would constantly RP on adopt me…WHO HASN’T?? Anywho, that def sparked a huge like in Roleplay as a younger kid and now I have advanced to SRP as you can see but here and there I go to RP there on a game called fantasia with my friends just to have fun when we are bored.

FiveM GtaRP
In 2020, I used to heavily RP on a server called GoonCityRP where I was actually an assistant civilian director when I was around 15. I used to spend all my freetime on there with old friends, whether it had to do with actually roleplaying or finding out ways to better improve my faction at the time. I don’t know who let 15 year old me do all that but I slayed. Then when I turned 16 they ended up making me the director instead of assistant, it wasn’t much of a difference to me though since I was still doing the same amount of work but it gave me more opportunities for roleplay scenes with others. GTArp was one of my most serious roleplay eras since it was somewhere you had to take the time to apply to and me being assistant director at the time had to help newer players learn the rules we had and create RP scenarios with them. GtaRP for sure gave me a chance to get into detailrp and character development since you would spend a lot of time on that character's background. I played on that server for around 2 years until it turned into a bigger server known as SA’F. Spending those two years on that server made me have a love for detailrp and finding ways to better develop my characters. I got to enjoy many sides to the server like being a normal civilian or even involving myself with crime once in a while on my characters when stuff got a little silly. I also was in two other factions there, which was the fire department where I held a rank of deputy chief at one point and also held a rank as sergeant for the Sheriff's department. Yes, I was a try hard in 2020-2022.
It was not until late 2022 that I decided to quit RP at the time for around 8-9 months until an old friend reached out to me and he showed me SRP where I fell addicted.

Minecraft
When I was also younger, while rping on Roblox as well at the time, I was rping on minecraft tutorial maps with my irl friends on my xbox 360, sometimes we would even spend our times building a huge city that we could rp in until someone trolled me and ruined my young me’s day by LYING to me saying they were building a lighthouse… it was full of TNT!! Never again. ANYWHO!! I roleplayed a lot also in housing in hypixel when I had my little gaming laptop until it got a bunch of viruses and I had to go back to roleplaying on Roblox and Minecraft on my Xbox 360 which I wasn't complaining about!
Now I clearly RP on SRP mainly as my greenie Eve Roberts or rarely my animal whitelist characters. I have always wanted to join a faction especially EMS but I used to never have time to get on and be around for that. I got into SRP around a bit over a year ago and I instantly fell in love especially since that was around the time I met my bestest friend ever. (i love rin) But now since I have more time, i want to put that to rping on the ems faction.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is due to me always being interested in the EMS faction! I spend most of my rp time around the EMS workers and have been waiting to apply as soon as I had more availability. I love detailrp with all my heart and usually spend my free time doing that with my friends for fun, and I know that EMS is heavily revolved around detailrp and it makes me want to join even more since it would be something I would genuinely enjoy. 90% of the time I always use all my appends. I spend the majority of my free time on SRP and want to be more involved with the community by doing something I believe I would be good at. A big motivation of doing this is also because I am applying with my best friend and we have been talking about how much more fun we would have if we were able to be a part of the EMS Faction. I want to get to know more people around the community and also be able to detailrp more with people since it is something I really enjoy doing and I also love EMS work a lot due to my pass experiences in past RP servers and it was
something I had fun doing.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist!

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I believe I have some knowledge around Hospital Work but wish to learn more about it, especially the Psychiatrists! :3

Doctors
Doctors are healthcare professionals mainly responsible for diagnosing and treating medical conditions! They also focus on preventive care, surgery, prescribing medications, and more. Doctors often tend to dismemberments, stabwounds, broken bones etc…! They are often seen helping around a lot with RecoveryRP, and other emergencies and especially stuff behind the scenes! Doctors play a critical role in improving patient health through diagnosis, treatment, and preventive measures while upholding ethical standards. I see Doctors as hard workers for all that they do, and I hope I can get a better understanding of all that they do.

Paramedics
Paramedics are quite essential to the hospital’s emergency response team. By dialing 110, you can easily now ask for medical help if you are unable to reach the hospital yourself! They drive the emergency vehicles to where you are to get you the help your person needs. Many scenarios I see where paramedics are called is around the forest due to people messing with the bears, making it so the paramedics had to come down and help them since they were unable to move themselves.

Psychiatrists
Psychiatrists are medical doctors specializing in mental health. They are there to diagnose and treat mental illnesses, prescribe medications, and provide therapy. Psychiatrists are also trained in first aid, so if any other EMS are held up then they are able to help with smaller range injuries! They offer a safe environment to anyone who is in need of mental help, making sure the person is safe to themselves and other surrounding people.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I do acknowledge that.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that and understand that if I am online that I am required to go to the trainings.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that 100%!

1706258942430.png
In-Character (IC) Section
Character’s Full Name:

“The name is Kilya Inessa Krovopuskov”

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
“I am a female individual who prefers to be addressed using she/her pronouns.”

Character’s Age (if accepted):
“I am currently 26 at this time. . ”

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors in Biology
Science in Clinical Psychology - MD

Character’s Nationality:
“I possess a dual heritage, with one half of my ancestry originating from Russia and the other half from Italy.”

Character’s Marital Status:
“At this moment, I am not in a committed romantic relationship.”

Character’s Religious Denomination:
“I proudly identify as a Christian and hold my religious beliefs with deep reverence and devotion.”

Character’s Spoken Languages:
“I am proficient in four languages: Russian, Arabic, Japanese and Japanese Sign Language (JSL).”

Backstory (100+ Words)
In the heart of Kyzyl, Russia, a city known for its remote location and enigmatic charm, there lived a family with a complex and tumultuous history. The Krovopuskov family was far from ordinary, as their lives were deeply intertwined with the criminal underbelly of the city. At the center of this family were twin sisters, Kilya and Kulya Krovopuskov. Born on a chilly winter night, they were as different as night and day but looked almost identical. Both had striking dark blueish hair and captivating light blue eyes that drew attention wherever they went. Kulya had heterochromia, with one eye a vibrant sapphire blue and the other a mesmerizing emerald green. Kilya, on the other hand, had a distinctive white strand of hair that added to her unique beauty. Their parents' names were Semyon and Ilya Krovopuskov. The twins were practically inseparable from each other, they were adamant on staying by each other’s side through everything. The girls were rather calm at a young age, except when their mother forgot them at a supermarket at the age of 4 one time…. Anywho, their father, Semyon, was a man of secrets some would say. He would often take off at random times, the twins were unaware of what his job was until they hit the age 6 by overhearing an argument he had with their mother. That was the day that the twins discovered that their father was a dangerous man to cross, i mean… they do live in quite a dangerous city but the twins thought nothing of that! The Krovopushkov family held many secrets inside, they may have looked like a somewhat “normal” family on the outside but that was all lies of course! (props to the dad) Their father, Semyon Krovopuskov, was a powerful and feared mob boss in Kyzyl. He ruled over the city's criminal activities with an iron toe, earning respect and loyalty from his underlings. But within the confines of his home, Semyon’s heart held a deep and twisted favoritism. He despised Kilya with all his heart, a resentment that festered since her birth for reasons known only to him. This animosity fueled a constant power struggle within the family.Their father was rather protective over the twins, mainly Kulya though…. Kilya was often pushed to the side since they believed her sister was more outgoing than her and had more potential. Despite their father's favoritism towards Kulya, the sisters remained incredibly close. They shared a bond that's unbreakable, a solidarity born out of their shared experiences and a desire to protect each other in the volatile environment they were raised in. Kilya was determined to prove herself and earn her father's love, even though it seemed an impossible task. At least their father would bring them both to father daughter work day…but probably not the best work place to bring 7 year olds! Both the girls loved to help people, spending most of their time with elderly who struggled in the city. Their father loved Kuyla for that, not Kilya though… everything Kilya did was hated on ngl. Kilya often kept to herself after not receiving any of papas love and decided to focus on ways to better help people at a very… young age. In her words, she's making up for her fathers’ sins. A few days later, their Mother gave birth to their little brother, his name would be Ilariy. Ilariy had the features of an absolute angel, his looks alone were good enough to get the kid far somewhere in life. He adored both his sisters equally and often served as a source of comfort and support for Kilya, who bore the brunt of their father's disdain. Kilya and Kulya, born into a life of crime and tangled in a web of family dynamics, would face many challenges as they navigated their way through the dangerous underworld of Kyzyl, all while trying to protect their beloved little brother, Ilariy, from the harsh realities that surrounded them. At the age of 10, the twins swore to each other to never involve themselves with what their father does, they wanted to be a good example to their little brother. Kilya and Kulya struggled a lot at a young age due to their fathers job and mother’s absence. Even with all these challenges, they still managed to keep top in their classes and even involved themselves in helping around the elderly homes. It was not until the age of 12 that they decided they both wanted to be the best doctors ever! The twins often had their hands filled with homework, school and taking care of their little brother who was now 5 at the time. Kilya didn’t like when Ilariy was around their father, not wanting him to get mixed up or taught anything that their father did. Kilya often prayed at night that her father would get arrested so she could finally feel at peace from her father’s constant hatred towards her. Is she really that bad for wishing such things upon her own dad? I think not! Kulya was such a papa’s girl but that was only because dad liked her more. Kilya got sick a lot in her childhood times, cures her weak immune system at the time! Kilya and Kulya loved pretending to be each other, switching each other's names alot to mix someone up but it never worked on their dad… It's like he felt hatred as soon as Kilya came up. As they got older, they secretly studied medicine in their spare time, pouring over medical textbooks and practicing their skills whenever they could. They knew that becoming doctors would allow them to save lives and make a positive impact in a world that often seemed cruel and unforgiving but it would also anger their father for not following in his footsteps but maybe not Kilya… he didn’t really care for her is what she “thought”. In reality, her father had plans for Kilya when she got older and it was not becoming a doctor. Her father wanted them both to be a part of the crime life, especially Kilya due to her fiery personality. Their little brother, Ilariy, was forced to share their dream but kept on supporting them every step of the way. Ilariy more than looked up to their father sadly but the twins were NOT having that. Together, the siblings worked tirelessly to pursue their education in medicine, often sacrificing sleep and personal time to study and practice. They leaned on each other for encouragement and motivation, forming a tight-knit team determined to overcome the odds stacked against them. However, their father, Semyon, eventually discovered their secret ambitions to become doctors, and it filled him with a rage that surpassed any previous animosity he had felt toward Kilya. He had bigger plans for the twins, especially Kilya, within the family's criminal operations. Semyon saw their potential to wield power in the criminal world, and the idea of them pursuing a noble path as doctors infuriated him. Semyon confronted the twins, his anger palpable as he made it clear that their dreams of becoming doctors were not acceptable. He had greater expectations for them in the criminal empire he had built, and he was determined to steer them down that dark path, regardless of their own aspirations. Kulya stuck up to their father due to his outburst but it resulted in him despising Kulya now a bit too…. (just like her twin ) Despite their father's relentless pressure and attempts to bend them to his will, Kilya and Kulya remained unyielding in their pursuit of becoming doctors. They leaned on each other for support and encouragement, knowing that their shared dream was the beacon of hope that would guide them through the darkness that loomed over their family. As their father's obsession with his criminal plans grew, Semyon’s mind began to unravel. The pressure of his daughters' defiance and the conflict within the family pushed him to the brink of insanity. He started lashing out at the twins, resorting to violence and threats in a desperate attempt to make them obey his ways. Finally things started coming to the surface, the twins, scared for their lives, ended up telling someone the things their father does, hoping it would make things better but things never went their way. On their 18th birthday, their brave decision finally led to their father's arrest, and he was taken away, his criminal empire crumbling in his absence. However, Semyon’s rage and threats did not end with his arrest. He vowed revenge against his daughters for betraying him and swore to find a way to retaliate once he was released from prison. Semyon swore that he would come back for them and make them take their rightful place either way. After their father’s arrest, everyone just started to wonder where their mom is… a true mystery to be unfolded in due time. Kilya and Kulya tried their best to get past everything that happened to them their whole lives but distracted themselves with studying and taking care of their brother who was now 11. After their father's arrest, life for the Krovopuskov family became even more challenging. With Semyon behind bars, the family's source of income vanished, and they struggled to make ends meet in a city that still bore the scars of their father's actions. Despite everything they faced, Kilya and Kulya remained resolute in their determination to become doctors. They knew that education was their ticket to a better future, and they were willing to make sacrifices to achieve their dream. The twins took on several jobs to support their family, working tirelessly to ensure that their younger brother, Ilariy, had the basics of food, shelter, and education. Everything the twins did now was for their brother, they wished nothing but a better life for him, as far away from their father as possible. As the years passed, Kilya and Kulya's hard work and determination paid off. They worked endlessly to earn scholarships and grants that would help ease the financial burden on their family. With their medical degrees in sight, they were one step closer to achieving their dream of becoming doctors. Their father's release from prison still loomed as a threat. However, Kilya and Kulya knew that they had come too far to let fear deter them. They remained determined in their pursuit of a better future, not only for themselves but for Ilariy as well. YEARS later, at the age of 23 (?), they finally finished getting their medical education and earning their degrees, Kilya and Kulya Krovopuskov faced a critical decision that would shape their future. The constant threat of their father's release from prison continued to cast a shadow over their lives, and they knew they needed to create a safe and secure environment for themselves and their beloved little brother, Ilariy. After careful consideration, the twins made the difficult but necessary choice to move far away from the city that had held them captive for so long. They yearned for a fresh start, a chance to leave behind the darkness of their past and pursue their dreams in a place where they could finally thrive without fear of their father's vengeance. With their medical degrees in hand and hearts full of hope, Kilya and Kulya set their sights on a new beginning in Karakura, Japan when they were 26. The decision to move to Japan was deliberate; they wished for a brand new start, somewhere they could not worry of their father’s comeback. The twins, accompanied by Ilariy, embark on a journey to a foreign land, leaving behind the memories and trauma of their past. They were determined to make the most of this fresh start, to become the best doctors they could be, and to provide Ilariy with a safe environment finally. The twins pray everyday, hoping to never see their father again… Kilya prays EXTRA hard since she was never the favourite…!

Summary:

In the whimsical town of Kyzyl, Russia, the Krovopuskov family's tale was a rollercoaster. Picture this: twin sisters, Kilya and Kulya, with hair as blue as a cartoon sky and eyes that could rival a pea****'s feathers. Their dad, Semyon, wasn't your average Joe; he ran the show in Kyzyl's crime scene. But here's the kicker – he held a bizarre grudge against Kilya. I mean, who holds a grudge against a kid? Classic dad move.

The twins were thick as thieves, even though their dad had a soft spot for Kulya. At the tender age of 10, they declared they'd be doctors, aiming to set an example for their little bro, Ilariy. Oh, did I mention that Kilya got left stranded at a supermarket at the ripe age of 4? Parenting 101, right there.

Dad had dreams of the twins joining the family crime business, but they were like, "Nah, we're gonna rock the medical world." So, under the cover of darkness, they secretly studied medicine, all while their dad was plotting mob schemes. Fast forward to their 18th birthday, and kaboom! Dad's behind bars, criminal empire in shambles. But he left with a parting gift – a promise of revenge, because who doesn't love a dramatic exit?

Post-arrest, the family hit rough financial waters, but the twins were on the hustle. Odd jobs, late nights, and copious cups of coffee later, they earned their medical degrees at the sprightly age of 23. Years later, to escape the ongoing drama, they set their sights on Karakura, Japan – a place with new vibes, fresh sushi, and hopefully less mob-related drama.

The twins prayed fervently, especially Kilya, who just wanted to be the family favorite for once. Their journey to a new beginning in Japan was a mix of laughter, tears, and a dash of sibling antics. And so, with medical degrees in hand and Ilariy in tow, the Krovopuskov trio embarked on a whimsical adventure, leaving the drama of Kyzyl behind and hoping for a brighter, sillier future in the land of the rising sun.

1706258991667.png
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

As a young girl, Kilya has always been interested in helping the elders! She started off by studying simple medicinal practices with her twin sister to help them with their issues, she always had a passion for helping elderly either with health or if they ever felt down! She enjoyed offering them an ear to talk into and would often try her best to help them with their mental space! I mean. . she just wanted them to be as happy as they could due to her father’s actions around the city. Kilya started to study Geriatric Psychiatry so she could help more around the nearby nursing homes! She had a huge soft spot for both elderly and younger people. It was not until Kilya got older where she started to take huge interest in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, as she had a younger brother who she vowed to protect! Kilya’s main priority has always been her younger brother which is why she decided to immerse herself heavily into studying Psychiatry for younger people.
Kilya chose this focus due to her father’s actions at a young age. She wanted to help everyone around her, especially the ones affected by her father. Krovopuskov often carries around a list with her with an estimated number of people her father has affected during his tyranny, the reason she carries it around is because she wants to help twice the amount of people which she believes would be making up for his sins. .

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Kilya and her twin were offered a residency in their local hospital, the girls were well known around the place due to their constant helpful acts, especially to the elderly. Upon taking up the offer, they spent 3 years there while also still stopping by the nursing homes to visit them and make sure they were doing okay. With their limited free time, they spent it usually with their younger brother or studying more as they tried to be the best versions of themselves. Kilya especially spent most of her time studying as she saw it as helping her family’s future. It was not until after those three years when she turned 26 that she finally decided to get a fresh start to focus on her family’s mental health more.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Kilya got most of her work experience with her residency that she had in her local hospital, which was up to 3 years until she decided to move to Karakura, Japan. She enjoyed her time there and learned a lot more versus just reading off textbooks. After spending 3 years in the residency, she knew for sure this was something she wanted to continue doing for her future.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No, after Kilya graduated from getting her masters degree she went straight into accepting the offer for the residency for her local hospital in Russia.

1706259632543.png
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Kilya would have very light blue eyes that were quite captivating. . along with her very long, wavy darkish blue hair. You would notice a few things different about Kilya compared to her almost identical twin sister. Kilya would have a few lighter strands on her left side of her hair, and also parts her hair differently than her sister, or should I say she does the opposite. . Kilya stood with almost perfect posture as she stood at 5’7”. She would have a rather deep voice that sounded almost soothing to the ears! Krovopuskov had quite a serious look to her, some would guess that she rarely smiles. . maybe they just aren’t funny enough for her to smile!

1706251797919.png1706251836838.png
1706251892489.png

How does your character act on and off duty?

On Duty:
Kilya usually keeps her focus during work, keeping a serious look to herself. She may come off as rather cold to people when first meeting her but she is a big sweetheart! Kilya makes sure to keep herself respectful to everyone, especially her coworkers who go through enough already! When stressed, she tries her best to keep her composure to always look calm around others. She hates looking or showing off weak around people so she keeps a rather stern voice when speaking but calm to her patients of course! Kilya's commitment to ensuring her patients' mental well-being extends beyond clinical assessments, and she takes the time to engage in meaningful conversations with them to provide emotional support. When speaking to people, she would keep an almost perfect posture as she surely did NOT want a hunchback. . Kilya has a rather tough time with small talk as she saw it had no point, but if it is with her patients then it is a totally different story since she wants to make sure they are doing mentally okay! Her efforts to connect with her patients reveal her genuine interest in their lives. She understands the importance of building trust and rapport. Being around Kilya would often make you feel awkward from how little she makes small talk to people, but hey. . she's trying! Kilya also made sure to always get a perfect amount of sleep so she could avoid getting eye bags like her sister. . She clearly cared a lot about her facial appearance! This not only reflects her commitment to personal well-being but also contributes to her ability to handle the demands of her keeping her professional look. Kilya's dedication to maintaining a professional demeanour doesn't overshadow her genuine concern for the well-being of others. Kilya goes the extra mile to support her colleagues, offering assistance when needed and providing a reliable presence in the workplace.

Off Duty:
Kilya would often be found in public either reading her notes or talking with siblings, Kulya and her younger brother Ilariy. They hold a special place in her heart, and she dedicates much of her free time to their well-being, Kilya takes her role as an older sister very seriously. She would rarely be caught talking to other people, she was not one to start conversation with random people. Even being off duty she would hold quite a serious look with her always almost perfect posture, she was serious about the hunchback. . she does not want that as one of her features! Kilya never really uses her free time to have fun, she enjoys it by spending it with helping her younger brother with school work or advice that he may need. Maybe once in a while you will see her at an arcade that her little brother dragged her to. . even though she sees them as a waste of money! Despite her reservations about the place, she embraces these moments of leisure with her brother, by showing a willingness to step out of her comfort zone for family, especially her younger brother. It would be rather hard to approach Kilya in public especially if you didn’t know her, she was rarely in the mood for small talk unless it was about her younger brother. . ! Obsessive much. . ? Kilya would RARELY be seen laughing around her family, she absolutely adored them. Someone needs to tell Kilya to let loose. . ! Kilya didn't show to enjoy much, except her brother's presence and her twin's. . but she was one who appreciated nature and the animals around it! Some would say that they saw her feeding the birds once. . but that's just a rumour! If Kilya was not around her brother she usually would be found around the forest or Garden of Eden, enjoying the scenery as she would be reading quietly or attempting to mingle with the animals. . I mean, she is from Russia. . so her favourite animal is bears ironically.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Kilya finds herself focusing way better when she is off by herself, otherwise she will get distracted easier by the talking of her coworkers around her. . i mean she just isn't much of a good small talker! It really depends on Kilya's mood, as she tries to always keep a professional look to herself so she isn't one to be caught messing around. Kilya is one to keep her emotions under check always which is why she tends to keep a rather serious look on her face all the time. She was never really that good at group work as a kid since she preferred to do stuff herself but has gotten better with group communication over the many years. Kilya would keep a respectful mind towards her coworkers if it came to having to work on something with them. She does feel more comfortable when she finds herself alone but hey.. we aren't all perfect! She does enjoy a few things when it comes to working with others, such as having someone to fall back onto when needed or asking them their opinions of certain subjects. Kilya is very independent though due to her lack of parenting at a young age, making her have to step up for them. Kilya still works on getting better with group work till this day but has certainly improved with it already!

What plans does your character have for the future?
Kilya wishes to hold her job as a Psychiatrist to help as many people she possibly can then later down the road she plans to start a family that would reside here in Karakura, Japan! She wants to have a family who has a normal childhood unlike her and her siblings did due to her fathers acts. Kilya prays her future children will have the perfect childhood, vowing to always stay in the picture unlike her mom. . She wants to expand her family more so her siblings can finally have more family members instead of just her! She also hopes to create a good and reliable name for the Krovopuskov Family, which is also why she is so serious. . ! Kilya has no plans of ever quitting her job of being a Psychiatrist, as it was her long awaited dream ever since she was a mere child. She has put a lot of hard work to get there and wishes to retire in that job, not quitting. She also wants to keep a good look to her brother by showing that being a quitter is lame! She enjoys what she does, as helping people is her passion and that will not change! I mean. . she is rather proud of what she does, who wouldn't be?!

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Kilya would often be perceived as someone very serious, showing very little enjoyment of anything except if she was around her brother. . In the public, she would be seen as a rather cold but respected person as she made sure to be respectful of everyone no matter how they may act. When speaking to her, she would be very kind hearted and would often ask how you are doing! It is tough to get Kilya to smile, unless you are her siblings or you are a very funny person! She loves funny people, who doesn't? No matter how hard stuff may be in life for her, she always tends to keep her emotions in check to not perceive herself as weak. She rarely steps out of her comfort zone which happens to be conversing with complete strangers about nonsense unless needed to. Many people will notice that she doesn't have that many friends, except her siblings . . but does that even count?

Of course, Kilya isn't blind to how people perceive her, and it is almost the exact same of how she sees herself! She is rather honest with that. . She knows that she isn't that good at talking to other but she honestly doesn't care for it! She has everything that she could ever want at the moment, which is her family and her amazing job! Kilya is a very humble person, even if it may not seem like it. . she believes that helping others should be just a common thing and shouldn't require someone to be a good person in order to do so! Kilya is always open to offer advice to people if you are willing to undergo her very serious demeanor. . hey, it's worth it! Kilya tries to say that she is all tough and mighty but when getting to know her, she is just a huge softy!

Attachments

• 1706252027096.png
    1706252027096.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1706259516422.png
    1706259516422.png
    552.4 KB · Views: 5

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted! You will be contacted in regards to setting up your roles shortly.

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread