mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RewindRP Chef Application

RewindRP!

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: RewindRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do have discord, lilripx47 (RewindRP in the academic discord server)

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Eastern Time Zone

Describe your activity on the server: I would describe my activity as on 99% of the week. During the week I am on for around 2 to around 4/5 hours, and on weekends I am on for around 2-8//9 hours. Due to schoolwork, I would be on later during the week.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I have been banned only once for reaching 3 or 4 warning, at that time I was unaware of the rule of only one property across a main and an alternate account. This ban was only for 1 day.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the role of the Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: School chefs have an important job: they make tasty and healthy meals for students and staff. They plan menus, cook meals following safety rules, and make sure the food looks good and tastes great. They also handle kitchen tasks like ordering ingredients and managing supplies. Sometimes, they give advice on healthy eating for school meals. Basically, school chefs work hard to make sure everyone gets good food to eat at school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have experience

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I would like to join the School Employee faction because he loves helping students and believes in creating a positive school environment. He sees it as a chance to make a difference in students' lives beyond cooking meals, by being a supportive role model and part of a team that cares about student success and well-being.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: They are on my old account, which I forgot the login to. Two are on this account

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade 12] Asahi Hiragi - RewindRP (the account being used for this application)
[Grade 12] - RewindTimeRP

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Despite being insulted by the student, Asahi stays calm and composed. He responds in a measured tone, saying, "I'm sorry you feel that way. Is there something specific bothering you today?"

Asahi attempts to empathize with the student's frustrations, aiming to resolve the situation amicably. If things escalate, he firmly requests respectful communication or suggests involving school authorities as necessary. Afterward, he reflects on the encounter, looking for ways to address any underlying issues constructively.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Asahi swiftly intervenes, stepping between the fighting students to separate them. "Break it up," he firmly commands, guiding them apart and ensuring they are safe.

After making sure neither student is injured, Asahi addresses the seriousness of the situation. He emphasizes the need for peaceful conflict resolution and encourages seeking help from teachers or counselors. Asahi then follows up with school procedures to address the incident and prevent further conflicts.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Asahi addresses the employee firmly but privately, saying, "Hey, what you're doing is dangerous. We need to stop for everyone's safety."

He then reports the incident to the school authorities, emphasizing the risks involved. Asahi ensures that corrective measures are taken to prevent such incidents, prioritizing the safety of everyone in the school.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: In the employee break room, Asahi is known for his friendly demeanor and approachability. He greets colleagues warmly, sharing smiles and engaging in casual chats about everyday topics. Asahi takes a genuine interest in getting to know his coworkers, asking about their interests and experiences. During these moments, he also listens attentively to any concerns or ideas his colleagues may have, showing that he values their input and fosters a supportive team environment. Asahi's presence in the break room contributes to a positive atmosphere where everyone feels heard and appreciated.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would hand the student their food with a smile on his face "Here you go, enjoy and have a nice day!"
/me got the [insert daily meal] out of the over/microwave and got it all set up to hand out to the students.
/me cleaned up the table where the food was distributed, after finishing wiping that area, walked to sink to wash the dished that were used,

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Asahi Hiragi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mr Hiragi, or Hiragi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major(s): Culinary, and Art
Minors: Science, Math, and History

Nationality: Korean-Japanese
Known Languages:
Korean, Japanese, Mandarin/Chinese.

Backstory
Asahi's relationship with his dad took a hit after his mom passed away. His dad didn’t understand his passion for cooking and urged him to pursue a more stable career. This caused tension between them, leaving Asahi feeling lost and conflicted. However, amidst the turmoil, his childhood friend Kane, his now only believer became his pillar of support. Kane never wavered in believing in Asahi's culinary dreams, often reminding him of his late mother's words of encouragement. Despite facing numerous obstacles and setbacks, Asahi refused to give up on his culinary aspirations. He dedicated himself to improving his cooking skills, gaining valuable experience working in various restaurants in the United States, and Korea before moving to Japan for his Junior and Senior year in High School at Karakura High School. , and learning important life lessons along the way. Now, as he applies for a chef position at Karakura High School, Asahi is filled with determination and purpose. He wants to share his love for cooking, even if its not his cooking with the next generation, hoping to ignite their passions and inspire them to pursue their dreams relentlessly. Asahi's journey not only shaped him into a talented chef but also a resilient and compassionate individual, ready to make a positive impact on the lives of his students and those around him.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective): My motivation for joining KHS is that I just love helping people out and serving dishes or even just cooking dishes, its the thank yous, the smiles, and just getting to see the scholars smiles when they are in line, even if there are a few fights, I will always be happy with the school. I also want to add that my love for cooking and serving dishes, even if it was just to my parents, or now my significant other, started when I was 6 years old, my cooking has just gotten better and better. I am hoping to show the student at karakura high school and community college that all school lunches aren't bad.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel that we all have an equal chance, but I would have to say(OOCLY response) that I would try to be online every day and do the job that I am tasked to. I would be sure I'm on by the time Lunch and or Breakfast come around. (ICLY answer), I feel that I should be chosen over other applicants because I am a very diligent worker, even though I may have my moments where I get off track, I make sure to remind myself that I am at work and not at my apartment.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
I dont have any questions, but I would like to say even if I am, denied, thank you for taking time to read and go over this, if there is anything I need to improve on, please DM me on Discord lilripx47

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread