Level 27
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
Purple and Yellow Playful Geometric G**** Flavor Beverage Circle Logo.png
IGN (In-Game Name):
SkiXD
Alternate Account (SkiXD2) (Professor)
What is your discord username? skixd (No numbers just skixd) (I do have a microphone and I am willing to talk whenever)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active a lot on the server for many hours per day usually hanging out with my friends icly or talking in a call oocly on discord. I try to gain my attributes on the server so that I can be faster at doing things more efficiently. I currently have 100% speed and 100% acrobatics on SRP. Here is a list of some of the times that I am usually available on SRP but it can depend if I am on a holiday or I am sick. Those are the normal times I am available during the weekdays as I have school and other things IRL I am sometimes on during the small holidays but most likely will not be on during some like Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the main holidays. I will try to be on during important events that may go on with the EMS faction or other factions in all and I hope to become a part of the faction in the future! I am active within many of the different discord servers as well by talking to people or helping newer players with various different problems. I am decently known by the community for participating in different things and the factions that I am in. I know alot about the server and how it runs and such and I want to gain my knowledge in the future by helping during various events that happen like the college exams, school events, and just faction / server events in all! I usually play on my main account (SkiXD) on either my adult or college characters. I sometimes go on my alternate account (SkiXD2) to play as a professor when I am bored but I usually don't.
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
4:30pm-10pm PST4:30pm-10pm PST4:30pm-10pm PST4:30pm-10pm PST4:30pm-10pm PST11am-12am (Midnight) PST10am-10pm PST

What is your timezone?: PST (Pacific Standard Timezone)

My current roles on SRP! Adult, College , Grade 12 x2, Bird | Alternate Account (SkiXD2) Professor [UP], Grade 12

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skixd2...lication-going-to-be-adding-more-later.67781/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skixds-other-application.66502/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skixds-2nd-language-application.66158/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skixds-language-application-3.66374/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application-skixd.64315/

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I have a lot of different experience in different types of things that I have done in the past with people and my friends around SRP. Here is a list of some of the things I do and I currently am doing and that I am good at. Gang RP, Crime RP, Government RP (I was in the Town faction) I have a lot of different experience as well from working in a few different shops around SRP (Yudokuna and Daisuki) and I have some experience from those as well. I try to gain my experience in every type of role play that is out their whenever I get the chance with either the community or my friends usually to help bring more role play into the community and helping with events and small things. I also have some experience in some role play on the platform Roblox within things like Hospital RP, Prison RP, Police RP and much more that I can't fit into this. I try to help newer players with teaching them how to role play better and how to be better at various different things so that they can learn to be better in the future within big or small events that they could have a chance at participating in. I also have had some experience with role playing with other factions around the server like KPD or EMS and I want to gain my knowledge on this in the future. I have also had some experience in Delinquent RP within what they do, street racing, and more! I used to be in a Delinquent RP Gang for a while before eventually leaving after I learned more about Delinquent RP and what they can do in it. I have been a big part of the crime community before as well by participating in different events with gangs and other members in that community. I still try to gain my knowledge in this today but my main goal is to learn more about the factions around School RP and what they can do!

What is your motivation for applying?
My current motivation that I have for applying to work for the Hospital Staff faction is mainly to bring my experience in different types of things up. I have some goals that I do want to accomplish if I do get into the faction and here is a list of them. 1: I want to bring up my reputation on the server within the different factions, people, staff etc. so that people can know more about me and what I like to do. 2: I want to get to know the community better and the people that work in the Hospital faction by getting to know them more or participating in various different events or small things that the Hospital might have to offer. 3: I want to gain my general knowledge in hospital work as well as I have been taking some classes oocly as well as I want to work for an Hospital company in the future oocly as well. I have noticed some of my friends are in the faction as well and that help brought up my mind into wanting to apply for the Hospital staff faction. I try to learn my knowledge about some of the different things that go on around the faction and the items that the Hospital has access to or things that they can do within events. I am decently well known in the faction community as I have been in 2 (Government) and I am currently in Faculty as a professor and I am known by some of the KPD & EMS members icly and oocly as well. I know how the Hospital faction usually runs things and what the different positions do but I want to gain my knowledge on them.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
I would like to be a Psychiatrist!

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have a lot of knowledge of Hospital Work from the things I have done oocly and researched for a bit and I know a lot about what the different positions do and how they run things within the Hospital faction which I am trying to learn my knowledge about EMS Quota and how that works as I currently only have knowledge on how the quota in the Government and Faculty faction work. I have read over the different things that Psychiatrists can do and the things that they can hand out. I know a lot about the different types of medicine on the server and what Psychiatrists can hand out to people with a prescription. Here is a list of some of the things that Psychiatrists can hand out with the right prescription. 1: Carbamazepine, 2: Aripiprazole, 3: Paliperidone, 4: Fluphenazine. And many more than that, I try to gain my knowledge about what the different types of medicine do on the server to help prescribe them to people better and so that I can help with problems that people might have or any questions that people might have as well. I try to gain information about the Recovery time for different issues people might have within like simple things like a broken leg or a shattered leg or worse. I try to memorize all of the information ICLY (Not oocly) so that my character can know more about different things so that he can help people with things that they might have questions on. I have all of the information oocly from here https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-pharmacy-legality-documents-prescriptions.42428/ but not ICLY yet as I am working on that. and I know most of the items that EMS has access to ICLY like the Radios and other things.

I also have a decent amount of knowledge the different rankings and departments within the faction and the different things that they can do in the positions. Here is a list of some of the things that I currently know.

Psychiatrist Resident, The first ranking that you receive upon being accepted into the EMS faction. In this time you receive training every day for 2 weeks before receiving their exam to see if they are ready to rank up. In this position you are not able to go off duty.

Psychiatrist, After passing your exams and proving that you should rank up this is the second ranking that you will receive in the faction. With this position you are not able to train Psychiatrist residents. In this position you can go off duty with permission from a higher up.

Attending Psychiatrist, In this position it is the first actual spot where you can train Psychiatrist residents and that you have proven that you know more information about how to do your job as a Psychiatrist. In this spot you can go off duty with permission from a higher up.

Senior Psychiatrist, This position is above the Attending Psychiatrist ranking and is also able to host trainings for Psychiatrist Residents as well. They need permission to go off duty as well as the other rankings.

Head Psychiatrist, This position is the first higher up role in the Psychiatrist department meaning they do not need permission to go off duty, they can do exams for newer residents, they can host trainings, and much more.

Psychiatrist Clinical Lead, This position shows that you are dedicated to the Psychiatrist role and have shown their knowledge of the faction and the position that they are in.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted? Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted at any given time if I do something wrong or I am inactive etc I will try my best 100% of the time to make sure that this does not happen and so that I can have a chance to be promoted higher in the future if I am good in the faction.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? Yes! I fully understand that I need to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role and I will all the time and active on the character as well. I will try to be on every day unless I am sick etc and I will most likely be on the EMS character 80% of the time unless I'm on my professor account.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished? I fully understand that if a training is held whilst I am online I will have to apply no matter what or I will be punished icly and oocly with different things and I will make sure to attend every training that takes place whilst I am online on SRP. I want to gain my knowledge in what I need to do etc so I will make sure to try and attend every training that takes place.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes, I acknowledge this and I will not take thing OOCly when dealing with training & situations and I will make sure to listen to all the instructions that are given. I will make sure not to tell anyone of anything that goes on oocly or icly about the hospital or training's / situations

My Own Question (Event Idea): My idea for an event that the EMS faction could participate in as a server event would be a fundraiser running event! Here are some of the things that would be involved in the event. At the started it would be some of the EMS workers talking about what the fundraiser is about and how it can help the community and the hospital in different ways. After that happened it would be a run around the town from the hospital all the way to the KPD station so people could get exercise and help raise money for the community and the Hospital in different ways. It could be a way for the EMS employees to help around the town more and answer any questions that people may have about medical issues or just their life and how someone may become a EMS employee one day! I know its not the best idea but it would be a fun idea to set up for the faction to participate in and bring back to the community. It could include the people who help run each department within the Karakura Hospital answering questions about each department and how they do different things like what Doctors do or Psychiatrist’s. The EMS workers could also manage different stations on the way to the KPD station from the hospital by handing out water or other things people may need to do the run. At the end of the run there could be a winner that could win a medallion or something that could show the community how good of a runner they are. At the end the EMS workers could have a talk with the community to get to know them better and to help them with various different things and to learn what they can do to help better in the future.

Reputation: Previously I have been in 2 big factions, Town (A Government Faction) and Faculty which brought my reputation up a bit. I try to bring my reputation up all the time by helping people with different things around SRP and just making new friends with staff and normal people. I have been known by some staff around SRP for a bit now and try to also bring that up when I can. One thing that brought my reputation up was when I stole Hira’s BMD crate (1st to do it in 5 months) and successfully get away with it. I have given back to the community and participated in many different events helping and roleplaying with the community which has brought my reputation up a bit and I still do to this day. I have given alot of my time trying to bring my reputation up in the community by playing a long time and a good amount of time per day (around 3-4) hours on weekdays and around 8-9 hours on weekends.

1706058601925.png

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name: My name is Elijah Nixon

Daily Items: Here is a list of some of the things that I carry on me daily around the town.

1. Lightning Earpods.

2. Debit Card.

3. Government ID.

4. Phone

5. Sunglasses

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: I am a male and I go by He/Him!

Character’s Age (if accepted): I am 32 years old!

Character’s Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Elijah graduated with a PhD in college

Character’s Nationality: Hispanic

Family Tree: Black Blue Minimalist Family Tree Graph.png

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination: Christian

Character’s Spoken Languages: Russian, Italian, Korean

Photo: 1706144254037.png

2024-01-26_19.37.12.png

2024-01-27_09.02.57.png

Backstory (100+ Words)

Early Life:
When Elijah was young he grew up in a small town in the middle of Mexico in a small family with his father, mother, and him. He grew up poor having to learn how to do things on his own when he grew up eventually over the years. He had to do things like help sell things to help his family get money to afford food and water and a house. When Elijah was old enough and he turned 18 he decided to move to a small town in Japan called Karakura, Elijah was interested in how the different things are run there like traditions, holidays, different jobs, and many more. He wanted to get to know the people in the community so that he could be more well-known by them. Elijah started going to Karakura High School and taking classes about Medicine so that he could learn more about the different types of Medicine that is out their and how they can help people in different ways. He spent a few years in high school before eventually going to college for multiple years studying Medicine and different things related to medical and the stuff that makes it up.

Medical School: During his few years at Medical school where Elijah learned about various different things related to Psychiatry and the different types of medicine that are out there and what Karakura has access to. He spent a while learning about what Psychiatrists have access to at the Karakura Hospital and the types of medicine that they can hand out depending on the medical issue that a person has. He took classes relating to the different types of Medicine that are out there and how they can help people in various different ways and if someone had a specific issue and needed a type of medicine he tried to learn about those so he could help more people whenever he had the chance. Elijah completed medical school with majors in Medicine, Psychology, Nursing, and Business. After Elijah completed medical school he came back to Karakura and began studying more about the Karakura Hospital and how they have different ways of helping people and the different departments like Doctors, Paramedics, Psychiatrists, Veterinarians and more. Elijah started to try and become friends with the staff members within the Hospital to try and become closer to them in various different ways by helping them with small tasks or just simply giving them company.

Break Time: After Elijah took a break from learning about Psychology and how to become a Psychiatrist he took a break for around a year and a half trying to bring himself up in the community so more people could know him and so he could have a better chance at helping people in the future. Elijah attended multiple events around Karakura meeting new people and helping out the community in many different ways with any questions that they may have to Medical problems like medicine or various other things. Elijah saved up his money for a while before eventually buying a motorcycle so that he could get to places faster if someone needed help or to get to his friends if they wanted to hangout or something. Elijah started to embrace the culture around Karakura and how they do differently than where he was from like the festivals or events that they hold every so often. Elijah tried to learn more about the Government in Karakura when he had the chance to study about it at the library near the Business District to learn more about the Town and the KPD as well. Elijah liked to support different small businesses around Karakura and go out to eat at some when the shops that sold food opened. Elijah liked to wear clothes that represented him in different ways like some that keep him warm during winter or some that keep him cool during the summer in case it is hot out.

Current Time: After Elijah decided on his final focus trying to get a position as a Psychiatrist at the Karakura Hospital he decided to try and get a job at a few shops around his town and decided on one named Daisuki a outdoor shop that sells food, electronics, outdoor supplies, and much more. He tried working there for a shift and loved it once he got hired and tried to bring his knowledge on the different items and prices that they sell there and the things that the shop can participate in with different people like the KPD as an event happened in the beach parking lot a few days prior to him getting hired. Elijah spent a while learning about the shop and what they can do to help him and the things included with working there. He tried to meet all the employees there trying to get to know them more and have conversations with them whenever he had the chance. Elijah loved various different foods all around the world from places like Italy, Paris, Germany, and more. He studied about foods all around different places in the world and how he could make them by himself if he wanted to. He spent around 2 weeks when he was not studying about Medical problems and small things like that to learn more about the foods that he enjoyed and how he could bring it back into the community for more people to try in the future. When Elijah was not focused on work and he was off duty he also loved to cook and bake treats in his free time to hand out to the community if he decided to. Elijah sometimes gave out treats to his close friends if they weren’t busy at the time and if they were home as well.

Criminal Record: In my time in the town of Karakura I have read about the various laws and fineable offences that make up the government in the town. I have never had a part in crime before and I plan not to as I find it not appropriate for the lovely town of Karakura. I have never been arrested or fined ever in my time in Karakura but I have witnessed it in the past. I want to be able to help everyone that is injured by these people who do crime to be able to get them through the situation if they may need therapy or more. I have read over the different laws very carefully so that I don’t accidentally do anything bad in the future…

Purple and Yellow Playful Geometric G**** Flavor Beverage Circle Logo (2).png

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Elijah is specialized in Psychology and different types of medicines that can help people in different ways like ADHD or other medical issues and what the types of medicine can do. He spent multiple years learning about all of this and the different types of medicine that the Karakura hospital has to offer. Elijah learned what each type of medicine related to the brain and body can do and help with in various different ways and how they are created during medical school. Elijah grew up wanting to be a Psychiatrist and wanted to help people with problems that they may have as he was born with ADHD and that affected him when he was younger. He wanted to be able to help people with different types of medicine that are able to help with various different problems related to the mind and the body in different ways. Elijah spent a lot of time studying and looking at the different types of positive and negative things that a Psychiatrist can do at the Karakura hospital and he saw a lot of positive ones at the Hospital and how they help people and that helped him want to become a Psychiatrist for the Karakura Hospital to be able to become more well-known and so he could help people.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school? Elijah was able to successfully get into a residency at a hospital near where he grew up in for around 1 year after he learned about all of the things that was necessary for him to learn. He made a lot of friends their studying with them in his free time about medicine and other things. Elijah helped people with various different problems around the hospital when he had the chance, He also liked to help other members of the staff team that worked at the hospital with any questions that they may have regarding medicine or other medical issues. Elijah loved the department he was in as he studied Psychology and helping people with small things like ADHD and other things. Sadly he had to leave after a year or so eventually going to Karakura and learning about how to get a job at the hospital there. Elijah also chose to become a Psychiatrist to learn more about other things and how he can help overcome his ADHD in the future with different types of medicine that he learned about during medical school and how they can help different people and him. Elijah wants to gain his experience with every type of medicine that he can get his hands on and is trying to learn what they can do in the future and is currently still studying them whenever he gets the chance.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions? Elijah has had a 1 year experience as a resident in a hospital where he grew up but he wants the Karakura hospital to be his second medical position as a Psychiatrist for a long time. Elijah wants to be able to help people at the Karakura Hospital and become friends with the employees that work there as well. Elijah was not fully involved in his residency as a resident in a hospital where he grew up but tried to be involved as much as he could but he wants to be 100% involved in everything that happens around the Karakura Hospital and so that he can be more known in the community by what he helps with and does. Elijah wants to be able to stay focused most of the time while working at his job and so that he can gain as much experience as possible at the time he works there.

Has your character completed any additional schooling? When Elijah was in college he completed extra classes for more credit to help him with other things related to Psychology and the things that make it up. He spent around 1 month extra studying more about this topic and the things around it that could also help him in the future with various different things like more about Medicine or Psychology and the brain. Elijah also studied an extra 2 months in Medical school to learn about the topics above and how he can help people better in different ways like conversations, helping members or people with any questions that they might have, and other things similar to this. He also spent some time in medical school trying to help the staff members with questions that they might have related to medical topics or so that they could quiz him with things he might not know about and so that he could learn more about Psychology and Medicine. Additionally Elijah passed all of his classes with A’s and being the best in all of his classes where he learned about various different subjects that he still thinks about currently and how he can use them to help him in his future for other jobs that he could apply for at other shops around Karakura. Elijah passed all of his medical exams during medical school acing them and getting the best grade in his class more than all of the other students learning in his class with him. Additionally Elijah studies every day or night trying to gain his information on different hospitals around the world and the Karakura Hospital and what is has to offer within tools that they can use to treat patients.

Purple and Yellow Playful Geometric G**** Flavor Beverage Circle Logo (1).png

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Elijah Sato, A stunning 5’9 Male (175cm) with black eyes and brown hair. He is an extrovert and loves being around people whenever he gets the chance, He loves to ask questions and has been studying Psychology and Medicine for multiple years now aiming to learn more about different topics in the future and how they can be related to different things or help people with various different problems or issues. He loves to drive his motorcycle around the town when he is not working, He tries to embrace the traditions and events that happen all around Karakura Japan when he gets the chance to. He grew up in a small city in Mexico with a small family (Himself, His Mother, His Father) He grew up having to do things for himself and learning how to do simple things for himself and for his family. Elijah loves to meet new people when he has the chance if it is a EMS worker or just a normal person that lives in the town! Elijah sometimes goes on walks around the town to get exercise in when he is off duty so that he can be faster at doing things in the future.

How does your character act on and off duty?

ON DUTY:
When Elijah is on duty he acts serious as anything could end up happening either bad or good and he wants to be prepared with his mind clear. He tries to be friendly in every situation and tries his hardest to focus as he has ADHD and it is hard for him to focus sometimes. Elijah walks around trying to help people with questions that they may have about medical issues or medicine and other things related to his department and what they do and how they help people. Elijah tries to learn whenever he has the chance about the equipment that the Karakura staff are able to access for different situations and just stuff that they regularly have on them. He tries to memorize everything but sometimes forgets things that are important to him from his previous experience or his early life. He also takes his job 100% serious and wants to bring his knowledge to the Karakura hospital whenever he gets the chance by participating in various different things and helping in different situations. When Elijah is on duty he sometimes just likes to wander around the hospital looking for other people to chat to or just to be friendly. He sometimes goes on breaks and just sits on the couches in the hospital on his phone if he is bored and no one is there but he rarely does because he takes his job very seriously. Elijah sometimes reads books during his free time trying to gain his knowledge in various subjects and things that can help him in the future if no one is at the hospital or if he is bored.

OFF DUTY: When Elijah is off duty he acts less serious and trys to rest himself and be calm when he gets the chance. He does study when he gets the chance but rarely does as he is always thinking about his job and how he could be better. Elijah sometimes takes walks around Karakura trying to meet new people and bring more positivity into the community and around Karakura in all. He sometimes goes fishing in the forest in his free time to get food for dinner or just to have fun by himself. Elijah also likes to go on bike rides on his motorcycle sometimes to get his driving skills up. Elijah sometimes goes and hangs out with the hospital staff that are on duty as well as sometimes the hospital can get lonely for the staff members working there. He tries to help people when he is even off duty with questions that they might have related to the hospital or other things. Whilst off duty Elijah also likes to go to the beach and sometimes go for a swim in the ocean usually swimming out to the boats and resting on them hanging out on his phone or going with his friends and talking to them when he gets the chance. He also likes to sometimes go over to the lighthouse and sit at the top looking at the stars in the sky during the night time on the weekends. Sometimes when he is bored he goes on walks during the day like through the Business District or the Shopping District and trying to get exercise.

Does your character function better on their own or with others? Elijah works better with others as he is an extrovert. In his mind it is essential to learn and to help people with other people around him so he is not nervous that he will mess something up in a serious situation or things like that. He likes to ask questions a lot related to different things and sometimes gets worried if he is not with people or if he can't ask a question that he thinks is important in a situation. Elijah has always been around people while he was younger and in school and he grew into that a lot and he finds it easier to work in an environment with more people around him helping him with different things that he may need help with. He understands that not everyone is like this and respects it but some people are like him and he enjoys that. Elijah also knows that people have some issues that make them afraid of people or afraid of being social and out in the public and he tries to help people with that so they can be more like him in the future and learn to like people and talk to them. Elijah tries to also talk to people during big events like the school job fair or the other events that take place around Karakura. Elijah wants to be involved in everything that happens around the town and sometimes he jumps into conversations that is wasn’t a part of if someone like has a question about something. That is not related to his job or something that is related to it.

What plans does your character have for the future? Elijah has a lot of different plans for the future but cannot accomplish all of them yet. The main goals that he has are to get a job as a Psychiatrist at the Karakura Hospital, Find a girlfriend to spend time with him if he is lonely, Become more popular in the community and to attend more events that happen around Karakura so that people can know that anyone can come from anywhere and fit into the community like the rest of them. He also wants to to learn more about Psychology and Medicine whenever he gets the chance and if he is accepted into the Karakura Hospital he wants to get more experience from another Medical position so that he can learn more from working in different departments and with the community and staff members that work there more. Elijah has a lot more goals than this like he wants to get hired at various different shops to bring his experience in not just Medical but how to work in a shop and how to sell things / talk to people better because that is a big part of his job. He also wants to give back to the community in various different ways like helping the environment or helping the elderly and such. Elijah wants to adopt an animal in his future because he loves all types of animals out there and he wants to be able to help them in the future as well. Elijah wants to be able to get to know the EMS Workers that are in each department and what the skills of each of them have. He wanted to become friends with some of them so that they can help him learn more information about Medicine and Psychology in the future.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself? Elijah is perceived by others as a person who is hyperactive and likes to get things done quick and efficiently, He is also seen as a person who helps people with EVERYTHING that someone may have a question about either medical or other things non medical related. He also see’s himself as hyperactive within the community helping out with everything that he is asked to do. He wants to be able to be less calm so that he is seen better by people in the future and by his close friends around the town. He tries to be calm whenever he can control himself like when he is working or off duty as well. Elijah sometimes hears people talk good and bad about him and tries to ignore the bad things that he hears and just remember the good things because he just wants to be positive in the community and help people. Elijah is also seen as a friendly individual who helps people alot in different ways and bringing positivity back to the community in multiple different ways. He likes to help during certain events like the new years festival or the summer activities that go on around Karakura. Elijah likes to help the EMS workers with things that they might have trouble with off duty when he gets the chance aswell and that makes people see him as a better person in the community because not all people help others. Elijah likes to make people feel like they fit in to the community and that they can help people as well. He tries to help around at shops as well so that he can gain experience from doing different things and so that people can know that he is good at various different things.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot 2024-01-25 12.08.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-25 12.08.49 PM.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread