

Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?
Qthorne
Qtiecorn (Alt + Applying)
What is your discord username?
Qthorne
What is your time zone?
EST - Eastern Time Zone
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
Public Speaking Application (Pending)
Reporter Application (Accepted)
KPD Application (Denied)
Tutor Application (Denied)
(Accepted) JSL APP
(Accepted) French App
(Accepted) Height App
What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Reporter] Onyx Vidaurri
[College][B]] Kiante ‘Key’ Melchor
[Grade-12] Dallas Felton
[Grade-12] Stenzo Q ren
[Grade-12] Hayato Manjēol
[Grade-12 + APPLYING] Régis Carver
Describe your activity and roleplay experience on the server:
When it comes to my activity on the server, I’d describe it as me being a player who’s here literally all the time. To elaborate further, I usually spend most, if not all of my day aside from work playing School Roleplay. I’ve actively made my best effort to become more involved not only in different factions, but with all kinds of individuals and events because this community means something to me and I want to put my foot into the door as much as I can leaving a positive outlook!
Now, as for my experience I’ve done a lot so far and would love to share. So far, I’ve joined clubs, explored a faction, joined events and even involved myself in lore situations! I do what I can to become involved like I said, obviously not getting into every situation, but doing what I can to maintain involvement with everyone.
Lastly, I’ve explored things such as gangRP, ghost events, familyRP, and so much more. I’ve enjoyed every second here, and aside from work this is where I can likely be found. I once again make a strong effort to put myself out there with folks. Down below, should be a photo of my playtime and my availability as of this moment!
After the pending of my most recent application I’ve shown that even after events I thrive and refuse to give up! I’m very active and on it with the activities I deal with is all.
Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday |
FREEDAY! (2pm-8 am) I’m typically not scheduled on Sundays, so oftentimes I’m online during this day. | FREEDAY! (2 pm- 6 am) Online aside from work/chores that happen on that day. | FREEDAY! (2 pm-6 am) Online aside from work/chores that happen on that day. | FREEDAY! (2 pm-6 am) Online aside from work/chores that happen on that day. | (4 pm-4 am) These days I’m usually on later due to work or chores around the house with family. | FREEDAY! (2 pm-6 am) Online aside from work/chores that happen on that day. | FREEDAY! (12 pm-12 am) I usually don't have anything I need to do on Saturdays, so I spend most of my day on the server. |
In your own words, why do you think professors are important to SchoolRP?
I believe professors give important details in SchoolRP. For starters, after high school college students are able to further their education through the support of players who play professor roles. This allows for further roleplay experience, giving players the opportunity to have something to work towards. That being a bachelors, majors, PHD, or even adulthood! Players can access the world after as an adult through the completion of homework, and other school based events.
Professors just hold a strong presence and necessary involvement to gain that school spirit for Karakura High! I believe with them, it not only lessens the stress, or need for the teaching faction but it allows for further progression to be made for characters.
The whole faculty tree holds a crucial part of the roleplay experience, disciplining and teaching students who roleplay on the server. Additionally, they lead students allowing them to further develop their own characters with the opportunities they have.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you may face demotion or removal from the faction?
Yes, I understand this.
Do you understand if your application is accepted, you may have to undergo professor training?:
Yes, I understand.

In-Character Information
What's your character's full name?
Tapping their finger onto the desk, he’d slowly drag his hand across the table. A wide smile was seen. The man scoped the area out almost as if he had been here before. Focusing, he locked in keeping his eye contact on those asking.
“Hi! My name is Régis Carver. Thanks for having me here today! I’m looking forward to a great interview.”
The cheery spirit of this man could never be forgotten.
Age (Minimum is 27):
Crossing his legs, he answered this question casually.
“I’m twenty-eight years young! I take very good care of myself, so I’m often mistaken for being younger. You should see how bad it gets when I go out with my friends.”
Remembering all the times he’s been ID’d he’d groan, such horrible moments.
Nationality:
Sitting up straight, you could see he now had a face of excitement! This was one of his most favorite things to explain.
“My nationality? Well, I’m French and Korean! I only know French though unfortunately.”
A smile from ear to ear rested across the male's face.
“My mother was actually Korean. She met my father during her education in college. He was a French man and they married after graduating together. Soon after, my mother got pregnant, and they moved to France to have me. With that being said, I was born and raised in France, but I hope to learn Korean one day.”
Humming he was happy to be able to express that.
Preferred Subject:
Excited to get to the main questions, he could barely contain himself as he sat in his seat!
“I want to pick up sociology! I love the idea of exploring how individuals behave in environments.”
Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different? What are their plans for the future? Optionally, what is their past?
You’d hear him before you see him! Is something that was often said by those who he heard from and spoke to. Régis being the man he was could often be found chatting with someone about something! Have a question? He’d ask. Make a comment? He made one back! In the right environment Régis was a man of socialization.
The way he looked was simple! Sun kissed dark skin, colorful shining hair, and tattoos across his body. Régis was one who enjoyed the view of life. Not wanting to waste it, he spoke to all that he could. Respecting boundaries, and those who were above him he made a clear line to never cross, but made sure to express his enjoyment of conversation to those who allowed him to do so.
During more serious moments he could be seen absorbing as much information as possible. Régis was no fool in serious moments. He respected students and adults alike, and his only wish was for those around him to learn as he was. So, he treats classes like they’re meant to be. Informational, but not horrible. Making sure his lessons are interactive he’d often offer each student an opportunity to speak, allowing for growth to be had from his classes.
His uniqueness comes from his ability to adapt to the environment, and his superb ability to read the room! Not wanting to freak everyone out, he made slight adjustments to how he acted to do so. He was a cheery man, the room would always glow with himself. As for his plans in the future, he simply wants a family to call his own. A few individuals who would be under his name carrying it properly making the family known to be hard workers!
What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Growing up a reckless child himself, Régis viewed students as individuals who either wanted to learn, or came to school needing guidance. He made a strong effort to connect with his students where they could feel a sense of understanding in a professor, not just being bossed around. During classes, he often checked on each student one and the same. Asking questions, giving supporting answers, and understanding some people just require more patience than others. Trying his best to remain a liable and trustworthy person to students, he made sure to draw the line alike. Reminding them though he may be easygoing, he still has a position to uphold. Keeping the balance between his work and his understanding to each student.
On the subject of co-workers he’d be a lot more easygoing, but involved in what they’re up to! Régis viewed coworkers as individuals who had fellow passions dabbling into the things he himself was not skilled at. Therefore, he was often found asking questions about the subjects they have going on and what happened during classes. Wanting to remain friendly, but energetic he could be seen speaking to almost anyone, even those who may not enjoy conversation simply wanting to build a connection and show opportunity to folks. He views his co-workers as skilled. People who too made something happen in life respecting each person.
What is their motivation for becoming a professor?:
Placing his hand over his heart for a moment, he’d consider what being a professor means to himself. What’s led him up to this point now, making him want to thrive to teach others. A simple sigh of relief came from himself before he spoke. “My motivation to be a professor stems from my own personal experiences in college. For starters, professors are a final hurdle in each college student's lives before they either receive a degree, or do not.” Placing his hands into his lap he’d tightly clench the side of his pants. “With my experience in college, I was awfully playful. I even am now to an extent, but I’m a lot more mature and instantly flip that switch to work mode in a heartbeat. I had a professor tell me he believed I could be something. Refusing to elaborate, he informed me. Whatever something is, is for me to find out. What I need to do now though is stop being a fool and instead lead an example.” Glancing down for a moment, a long pause was held before he continued to speak. “That meant something to me. Just knowing my professor saw me at a moment where I was lost, and telling me that I could be something.. Informing myself that ‘Something’ was for me to find out what. I took that and found what my passion in life was. Therefore, following in their footsteps I decided to become a professor. All it took was for someone to spot me, and support me when I felt I was beyond that support. That is my motivation.”
Stopping there, he’d feel like he spoke a bit too much! Not wanting to be awkward he instead just remained silent hoping the moment would pass by!

Roleplay Scenarios
A jock is ignoring your lesson and throwing paper balls at another student, what would your character do?
During lessons, if a student is throwing paper balls at another Régis would instantly approach the situation. Not wanting to ruin lessons, he’d inform the student. “Please stop throwing paper balls at people. Lessons might be rough, but that is uncalled for and I refuse to tolerate it during my lessons.” Hoping the jock would catch his warning, he’d continue on with the lesson plan. Upon seeing it happen again, he’d then give said student detention. “I’ll see you after school. Detention at 3. And please feel free to move seats.” Now continuing on with the lesson, he’d keep a keen eye on the student. If for any reason it happens again, he then would remove them from the class.
A student doesn’t seem to understand the material, yet hasn’t requested help, what would your character do?
Actively pacing around the class, Régis made sure to ask each student if they needed assistance. For those who spoke up, he’d offer help if they needed. For those who did not, he’d approach them offering a helping hand. Régis would explain the subject at hand regardless of how many times he needed to repeat until it clicked to said student. He’d offer them reassurance stating “No question is a stupid question, stay with me, and I’ll stay with you.” Taking the necessary time to complete the material with them.
When in the faculty lounge, how does your character act?
Régis being around his co-workers would make sure to keep small talk up! With classes likely ongoing, he’d ask questions such as “How were classes today? How’s cleaning? Is blah blah doing well?” Keeping good vibes with each and every person.
Additionally, he’d often pick things up around the room humming to keep himself, tidying up, and cleaning the room too. He likely had ADHD so things like this sure kept him up to pace! Leaving snacks for people to eat, fresh drinks in the fridge, being mindful of others!
Sometimes you may even catch him resting his head depending on what’s going on. He often did that when he was at calmer moments of the week.
Provide at least 2 interactive class ideas and one field trip idea related to your subject
An interactive activity he could do, for one in sparking debate in between students. Sociology is gonna have debates on things that come up one way or another, why not embrace that and give them topics to do it on. Régis would offer topics such as “Should someone’s reputation follow them after they change? Should fame change how someone should be treated? Should group projects affect everyone individually?” Sparking that debate aspect of things for each student to speak on. A great example is to have a student come to the front of the class with a controversial topic likely chosen by himself and then debate on it with others. Accepting questions, arguing, and giving facts to their point.
Another interactive class idea is to turn the classroom into a mock trial. Giving voluntary students the role of judge, prosecutor, defense, witness, and jury. Régis then presents a case for them to work on. One example being.. The principal gave two students who did the same thing two different punishments. One received detention, and the other a warning. The child who received the warning is a straight A student, absolutely amazing. The other is rocky, and sometimes rude.The students would be given the prosecution, witnesses, and defense. Sociology plays a big part here as this asks, “Does fairness mean treating each person by their circumstance? Or is it based on equality?”
A class field trip idea with the proper permission, is to take the class to the shrine and have them study and learn from a few of the shrine workers. Learning traditions, cultural values, and such. The task here is to have the students identify the traditions the shrine has and discuss why they matter to the community. This asks us why do societies preserve our traditions? What’ll happen if we stop preserving them?
I believe professors give important details in SchoolRP. For starters, after high school college students are able to further their education through the support of players who play professor roles. This allows for further roleplay experience, giving players the opportunity to have something to work towards. That being a bachelors, majors, PHD, or even adulthood! Players can access the world after as an adult through the completion of homework, and other school based events.
Professors just hold a strong presence and necessary involvement to gain that school spirit for Karakura High! I believe with them, it not only lessens the stress, or need for the teaching faction but it allows for further progression to be made for characters.
The whole faculty tree holds a crucial part of the roleplay experience, disciplining and teaching students who roleplay on the server. Additionally, they lead students allowing them to further develop their own characters with the opportunities they have.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you may face demotion or removal from the faction?
Yes, I understand this.
Do you understand if your application is accepted, you may have to undergo professor training?:
Yes, I understand.

In-Character Information
What's your character's full name?
Tapping their finger onto the desk, he’d slowly drag his hand across the table. A wide smile was seen. The man scoped the area out almost as if he had been here before. Focusing, he locked in keeping his eye contact on those asking.
“Hi! My name is Régis Carver. Thanks for having me here today! I’m looking forward to a great interview.”
The cheery spirit of this man could never be forgotten.
Age (Minimum is 27):
Crossing his legs, he answered this question casually.
“I’m twenty-eight years young! I take very good care of myself, so I’m often mistaken for being younger. You should see how bad it gets when I go out with my friends.”
Remembering all the times he’s been ID’d he’d groan, such horrible moments.
Nationality:
Sitting up straight, you could see he now had a face of excitement! This was one of his most favorite things to explain.
“My nationality? Well, I’m French and Korean! I only know French though unfortunately.”
A smile from ear to ear rested across the male's face.
“My mother was actually Korean. She met my father during her education in college. He was a French man and they married after graduating together. Soon after, my mother got pregnant, and they moved to France to have me. With that being said, I was born and raised in France, but I hope to learn Korean one day.”
Humming he was happy to be able to express that.
Preferred Subject:
Excited to get to the main questions, he could barely contain himself as he sat in his seat!
“I want to pick up sociology! I love the idea of exploring how individuals behave in environments.”
Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different? What are their plans for the future? Optionally, what is their past?
You’d hear him before you see him! Is something that was often said by those who he heard from and spoke to. Régis being the man he was could often be found chatting with someone about something! Have a question? He’d ask. Make a comment? He made one back! In the right environment Régis was a man of socialization.
The way he looked was simple! Sun kissed dark skin, colorful shining hair, and tattoos across his body. Régis was one who enjoyed the view of life. Not wanting to waste it, he spoke to all that he could. Respecting boundaries, and those who were above him he made a clear line to never cross, but made sure to express his enjoyment of conversation to those who allowed him to do so.
During more serious moments he could be seen absorbing as much information as possible. Régis was no fool in serious moments. He respected students and adults alike, and his only wish was for those around him to learn as he was. So, he treats classes like they’re meant to be. Informational, but not horrible. Making sure his lessons are interactive he’d often offer each student an opportunity to speak, allowing for growth to be had from his classes.
His uniqueness comes from his ability to adapt to the environment, and his superb ability to read the room! Not wanting to freak everyone out, he made slight adjustments to how he acted to do so. He was a cheery man, the room would always glow with himself. As for his plans in the future, he simply wants a family to call his own. A few individuals who would be under his name carrying it properly making the family known to be hard workers!
What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Growing up a reckless child himself, Régis viewed students as individuals who either wanted to learn, or came to school needing guidance. He made a strong effort to connect with his students where they could feel a sense of understanding in a professor, not just being bossed around. During classes, he often checked on each student one and the same. Asking questions, giving supporting answers, and understanding some people just require more patience than others. Trying his best to remain a liable and trustworthy person to students, he made sure to draw the line alike. Reminding them though he may be easygoing, he still has a position to uphold. Keeping the balance between his work and his understanding to each student.
On the subject of co-workers he’d be a lot more easygoing, but involved in what they’re up to! Régis viewed coworkers as individuals who had fellow passions dabbling into the things he himself was not skilled at. Therefore, he was often found asking questions about the subjects they have going on and what happened during classes. Wanting to remain friendly, but energetic he could be seen speaking to almost anyone, even those who may not enjoy conversation simply wanting to build a connection and show opportunity to folks. He views his co-workers as skilled. People who too made something happen in life respecting each person.
What is their motivation for becoming a professor?:
Placing his hand over his heart for a moment, he’d consider what being a professor means to himself. What’s led him up to this point now, making him want to thrive to teach others. A simple sigh of relief came from himself before he spoke. “My motivation to be a professor stems from my own personal experiences in college. For starters, professors are a final hurdle in each college student's lives before they either receive a degree, or do not.” Placing his hands into his lap he’d tightly clench the side of his pants. “With my experience in college, I was awfully playful. I even am now to an extent, but I’m a lot more mature and instantly flip that switch to work mode in a heartbeat. I had a professor tell me he believed I could be something. Refusing to elaborate, he informed me. Whatever something is, is for me to find out. What I need to do now though is stop being a fool and instead lead an example.” Glancing down for a moment, a long pause was held before he continued to speak. “That meant something to me. Just knowing my professor saw me at a moment where I was lost, and telling me that I could be something.. Informing myself that ‘Something’ was for me to find out what. I took that and found what my passion in life was. Therefore, following in their footsteps I decided to become a professor. All it took was for someone to spot me, and support me when I felt I was beyond that support. That is my motivation.”
Stopping there, he’d feel like he spoke a bit too much! Not wanting to be awkward he instead just remained silent hoping the moment would pass by!

Roleplay Scenarios
A jock is ignoring your lesson and throwing paper balls at another student, what would your character do?
During lessons, if a student is throwing paper balls at another Régis would instantly approach the situation. Not wanting to ruin lessons, he’d inform the student. “Please stop throwing paper balls at people. Lessons might be rough, but that is uncalled for and I refuse to tolerate it during my lessons.” Hoping the jock would catch his warning, he’d continue on with the lesson plan. Upon seeing it happen again, he’d then give said student detention. “I’ll see you after school. Detention at 3. And please feel free to move seats.” Now continuing on with the lesson, he’d keep a keen eye on the student. If for any reason it happens again, he then would remove them from the class.
A student doesn’t seem to understand the material, yet hasn’t requested help, what would your character do?
Actively pacing around the class, Régis made sure to ask each student if they needed assistance. For those who spoke up, he’d offer help if they needed. For those who did not, he’d approach them offering a helping hand. Régis would explain the subject at hand regardless of how many times he needed to repeat until it clicked to said student. He’d offer them reassurance stating “No question is a stupid question, stay with me, and I’ll stay with you.” Taking the necessary time to complete the material with them.
When in the faculty lounge, how does your character act?
Régis being around his co-workers would make sure to keep small talk up! With classes likely ongoing, he’d ask questions such as “How were classes today? How’s cleaning? Is blah blah doing well?” Keeping good vibes with each and every person.
Additionally, he’d often pick things up around the room humming to keep himself, tidying up, and cleaning the room too. He likely had ADHD so things like this sure kept him up to pace! Leaving snacks for people to eat, fresh drinks in the fridge, being mindful of others!
Sometimes you may even catch him resting his head depending on what’s going on. He often did that when he was at calmer moments of the week.
Provide at least 2 interactive class ideas and one field trip idea related to your subject
An interactive activity he could do, for one in sparking debate in between students. Sociology is gonna have debates on things that come up one way or another, why not embrace that and give them topics to do it on. Régis would offer topics such as “Should someone’s reputation follow them after they change? Should fame change how someone should be treated? Should group projects affect everyone individually?” Sparking that debate aspect of things for each student to speak on. A great example is to have a student come to the front of the class with a controversial topic likely chosen by himself and then debate on it with others. Accepting questions, arguing, and giving facts to their point.
Another interactive class idea is to turn the classroom into a mock trial. Giving voluntary students the role of judge, prosecutor, defense, witness, and jury. Régis then presents a case for them to work on. One example being.. The principal gave two students who did the same thing two different punishments. One received detention, and the other a warning. The child who received the warning is a straight A student, absolutely amazing. The other is rocky, and sometimes rude.The students would be given the prosecution, witnesses, and defense. Sociology plays a big part here as this asks, “Does fairness mean treating each person by their circumstance? Or is it based on equality?”
A class field trip idea with the proper permission, is to take the class to the shrine and have them study and learn from a few of the shrine workers. Learning traditions, cultural values, and such. The task here is to have the students identify the traditions the shrine has and discuss why they matter to the community. This asks us why do societies preserve our traditions? What’ll happen if we stop preserving them?

