Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
lae#8432

Do you have a microphone?:
yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Pacific Standard Time | PST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand and will take full responsibility.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm able to be on SRP Friday (after school/finishing hw)-Sunday for 4-5 hours or more. School has started back so my focus will be on that more than SRP.

Do you have any previous bans?:
none

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted:
jsl app
teacher app
rule suggestion
dutch app
glitched item
Denied:
grade change
lost money
lang app

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[27][Teacher][NQT] Naomi Hanasaki

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I plan on teaching history instead of math, between the two history is a subject I'm better at and enjoy more.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Teachers are meant to guide and lead students to a path of success. The role of a teacher shouldn't be taken lightly as they are looked upon as role models and because of this, they must act mature, respectful, and kind in all scenarios. Being able to spread information to others on the subject I love is something I truly enjoy doing and becoming a teacher (in this subject) would allow me to do that even more.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
yes

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teachers are required to log every class they have, this is very important because to get a paycheck you must have 15 classes logged properly. You can host 10 more classes to be able to receive a bonus of 50,000 yen. You are only able to host 4 classes an OOC day.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Respect each other, although debates will be held in this class respect each other and opinions
2. No devices, unless we have an activity planned with them they are not allowed.
3. No food or drinks, water is the only acceptable beverage
4. Stay positive and give your best effort! If you're confused ask questions to get better understandings.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing on SRP for more than half a year, I have roleplayed in many different servers but roleplay hub became my favorite to play on. I have gotten experience in a little gangrp, working experience from La Casa Nostra, being in the teacher facility, and I have recently bought an animal whitelist rank for the sever so I have little experience in animal rp.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of the department to the subject they teach. They can watch NQTs and help them with learning all the rules and regulations since they have a lot of experience teaching.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Teachers that do not need any guidance from HD. They can be promoted to HD if there is not one already in their department. These teachers have gotten promoted from NQT because of their hard work.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Recently promoted from UT, these teachers can now host classes because they finished their training. They know the rules but with work, they can be promoted to QT.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has just been given the role of a teacher and has not been trained. Once they complete their training they will be able to get promoted to NQT and host classes on their own.

(skipped teacher knowledge)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

I change Naomi's character very often because I enjoy roleplaying with new personalities and looks. Currently, Naomi has black-dyed hair with naturally green eyes from her father's side of the family, is 5'3, and enjoys the outdoors. Naomi is often found in the shopping district looking for clothes that remind her of the medieval days. She believes that these clothes are rooted in history and how past trends come and go as they please. Naomi being the annoying older sibling she is, always bombards her sister with random trivia about history. Her belief is that despite how the past was, as long as you make the changes to do right you have the power to change history! Naomi's goal is to be in a position where not only can she influence students by speaking about these wrongs of the past, she can motivate them to make wiser choices that will affect them in a positive manner. Naomi is constantly inspired by both teachers and staff, seeing how they are always putting in their best effort encourages her to do better and reflect on her past mistakes. Although Naomi has many insecurities about herself, she wants to overcome them as a person many students can look up to. Her plans for the future are to be the best version of herself and seek out guidance from teachers she admires.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Approaching them Naomi would look over the group with a disapproving expression. She then expresses her disappointment by telling the group how their language is not only inappropriate but offensive. She proceeds to ask the group that they should be mindful of their word since words have an impact on others. She asks the group to stop and that they can continue such behavior off-campus. Noticing the group did not care she would have no choice but to punish them by giving detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Looking around the class Naomi notices that everyone has lost focus due to the long lecture. She quickly decides that the class needs quick a brain break before the lecture can continue. Naomi turns around writing different names of countries on the board. She then turns back around facing the class noticing that they still have not noticed. Clapping her hands in an annoyingly loud manner she gains the attention of the class. Naomi clears her throat explaining that the class will now have a short game of around the world. After class ends Naomi reflects on her class deciding to make lessons more engaging instead of a boring lecture.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Naomi is often found outside walking around enjoying the school scenery. Although she prefers the outdoors, Naomi will always enjoy accompanying teachers to the lounge. She often gets inspired by their ideas from their classes, always asking questions about their days, and get their opinions on popular topics. On her own, in the lounge, Naomi would be making copies for her next class and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Opening the book she looked around making sure everyone had their own book, "Alright everyone turn to page 245, we will have [student name] read the first paragraph." she would then wait for [student name] to begin speaking making sure the class was quiet for them.

/me Turning around to face the students her expression would be a look of disappointment. "Many of you have fail yesterdays test, although there are few that passed a majority have failed." she would pause, taking a deep breath she looked around continuing, "I do not blame you all, because of this I have decided to keep this off of the grade book and reteach this topic. Get your notes ready and do not hesitate to ask questions."

/me Giving a bright smile she would greet the class, "GOOD MORNING STUDENTS!! Today I have a really fun activity planned for you all." Gathering her notes she would shuffle them reading off the lesson plans, "To start we will be getting a change of scenery! Everyone gather your notes because....." pausing for dramatic effect she would then look around almost bursting with excitement she shouts, "WE'RE GOING ON A FIELD TRIP!!"

/me Walking around she notices a student looking over at their peer's test. Approaching them she would motion for them to step outside with her. "Do you know why I've called you outside?" she asks with disapproval filling her tone. Not waiting for a reply she continues, "I was watching you cheat on our quiz, for this, I am going to fail you on this test a give you another to take that is different from everyone else's." she crossed her arms visibly upset with the student. "I hope that you learn from this and never repeat it again."

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Naomi Hanasaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Hanasaki
Given Name(s): Naomi
Preferred Name: Naomi

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Afro-Dutch
Current Location: Kakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Bachelor's
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Math, Chemistry, Art, History
Minors: Photography, Graphic Design

Native Languages: Dutch
Other Languages: Japanese and JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Nne
Do you have any questions?: No​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of History Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications.

- DM me via Discord to get your permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread