mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

WIP! DONT LOOK IM ASHAMED.. CouldBeDumspter Professor Application

CouldBeDumpster

Level 36
CouldBeDumpster
CouldBeDumpster
Omega+
What is your Minecraft username?
CouldBeDumpster

What is your discord username?
dumpster666

What is your time zone?

PST; I am active at very odd hours.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/culinary-professor-dumpsterdawg.59198/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/psychiatrist-application-couldbedumpster.62352/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/couldbedumpsters-ban-appeal.54947/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpsterdawg-jsl-application-2.60265/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-couldbesxtan.61673/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-russian.60194/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2nd-language-chinese.44872/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpsters-librarian-application-3.64579/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpster-nurse-application-3.67194/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/taizarasu-couldbedumpster-application.82168/ [DENIED]

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade-12
Adult
College

Describe your activity and roleplay experience on the server:

7/10. Recently, I had taken a break from SRP to focus on my work and education. Before leaving, my activity involved gangrp, facturlyrp, and my own lore-based events. I used to be a professor but moved onto the employee sections when I decided to return to faculty to try something new. Besides, when an event is scheduled during my work or school hours, I do my best to clear the day around that time for it. This, however, is not the main thing for me to do; it is more to create relations and lore for the character I play.
I am always going to be active except when I am out of town or at work, as well as at school. With my current schedule due to school, I remain active daily and get on once I am home from either work or school. This, in a day, gives me about 3-5 hours on SRP, depending on if I have anything to do inside of it. However, if I have nothing to do, I usually won’t log on for too long.
I found Roleplay Hub over four years ago now, and since then I have had great experiences with the people I've interacted with and enjoy creating characters that are completely different. The character I am applying for is one of my mains and one I think fits the role I’m applying for the best.
My overall roleplay experience in the SRP is quite positive. I've been playing for almost 2 years now, which yes isn't a long time but for me, that's pretty decent. I have grown pretty fond of how it's not JUST roleplaying as a high school student, but there's also the opportunity to become city roles or school faculty. As well as gangrp and any sort of sportrp. Which I have enjoyed because it's not something I can grow bored of since I can just change up my roleplaying or make another character to be completely different.
I've been doing roleplay for a long time and I always have enjoyed it, I would go into other Minecraft servers that were meant for roleplay but it wasn't ever as organized as I wanted. I was also very into LARP growing up and would get my entire school involved. Sometimes pretending to be someone or something else is exactly what a person needs to just get away from their own world.

In your own words, why do you think professors are important to SchoolRP?

Because cant have school roleplay without the teachers. right on

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you may face demotion or removal from the faction?

Yes. Any inactivity on my end will be given notice and a reason within the logs!

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you may have to undergo professor training?:

Yes. It would be good to undergo training again, as it has been a couple of years now, and I am sure things have changed during that time.

In-Character Information

What's your character's full name?

'Kai' Yokuna-Meyer
Age (Minimum is 27):
41 years old.

Nationality:

Japanese-Filipino. A mixed man!

Preferred Subject:

Psychology, but if needed, mathematics is my backup!

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different? What are their plans for the future? Optionally, what is their past?

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

What is their motivation for becoming a professor?:


Roleplay Scenarios

A jock is ignoring your lesson and throwing paper balls at another student, what would your character do?
A student doesn’t seem to understand the material, yet hasn’t requested help, what would your character do?

When in the faculty lounge, how does your character act?

Provide at least 2 interactive class ideas and one field trip idea related to your subject
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top