Discord Tag:
DisgracedAngel#4668

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yep

Timezone & Country:
United States, EST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm very active usually getting 5-7 hours on the weekdays and 6-8 on the weekends

APPLICATION INFORMATION
What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always wanted to be a lawyer. It sounds fun and like a very professional job and as a very professional person I would love to be a part of the job. I also love the work that lawyers do because I love following the law and I'm applying for KPD on my main account so I think being a lawyer would also be fun! I also have a very good memory and I can type pretty quickly so I think I would be a great help to the lawyer branch of the government. (If the KPD and Government rule is for multiple accounts as well please let me know if I somehow manage to get accepted if I get denied its fine!)

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have a great understanding of them I can even list them in this part of the application
The jail time is in ooc time

Karakura's laws that will get you fined
Loitering
The act of remaining on grounds operated by a private entity, extended past their welcome.
Jaywalking
The act of crossing or stationing in a roadway without use of a marked crosswalk.
Harassment
The act of harassing or disturbing an individual in any way, shape or form against their will. This includes, but is not limited to, blackmailing, verbal abuse, defamation, stalking, chasing, criminal intimidation, etc.
Defamation
The act of damaging someone else's reputation through slander.
Criminal Intimidation
Making verbal, physical, or otherwise criminal threats toward a person.
Blackmail
The act of attempting to force someone to do a specific action(s) by threats.
Possession of Un-prescribed Medication
The unlawful possession of any sort of medical item without a required prescription
-In the case of crutches, the item will only be taken away if the individual can walk properly without the need of them. Otherwise, they should be advised to go to the Hospital to get a new prescription

Irresponsible Driving
The act of driving unlawfully by driving on the wrong side of the road (the right lane), or doing a turn in the middle of a roadway
Vehicle crimes and their jail time
No kidnapping with a vehicle
- 6 months
No running away from the police with a vehicle- 3 months
No street racing- 2 months

Animal related crimes
No murdering animals
-12 months
No animal abuse- 6 months
No kidnapping animals- 2 months

Crimes that you will get sent to jail for
Tampering with Government Equipment

The crime of tampering with government equipment or to make unauthorized alterations.- 3 months
Illegal Services
Any advertised or services that are deemed unlawful, such as selling alcohol to minors- 3 months
Theft/Scamming
The act of illegal taking another individual's possession through force, fraud, among others- 2 months
Restraining Order Violation
The unlawful crime of violating the terms of an approved restraining order.- 2 months
Obstruction of Justice
The crime of interfering in police duties by physically or verbally obstructing police work.- 2 months
False Reporting
The crime of knowingly making a false statement that is material to criminal investigation.- 1 month
Vandalism
The act of involving deliberate destruction or damage to public or private property.- 1 month
Evasion
The act of escaping from or running from a police officer once halted or otherwise instructed to face a wall.- 1 month
Trespassing
The act of entering another's private property without authority of the property owner.- 1 month
Resisting Arrest
The act of an individual obstructing, resisting or delaying a law enforcement confrontation during the performance of their duty.- 1 month
Misuse of the 110 Hotline
The action of calling 110 for purposes that are not related to any emergency services.- 3 days

Assault related crimes
No assaulting someone with a deadly weapon

The usage of a lethal weapon on another civilian with intent to cause major harm- 12 months
No assaulting a government official
The intentional assault on a Government Official (KPD, EMS, KT) during the line of duty- 6 months
No assault with any weapon
The usage of a non-lethal blunt weapon on another civilian with intent to cause harm- 6 months
No kidnapping
The action of abducting someone against their will and/or holding them captive.- 4 months
No assault at all.
The crime of actively starting a fight against someone unconceitedly.- 2 months

Government crimes
No tax evasion

The unlawful act of intentionally evading taxes after failing to comply when issued with a notice from the Government.- depends
Any kind of government corruption
Any sort of unauthorized affiliation between a government official and a member of a criminal organization.- 20 months
Government misconduct
The intentional failure to follow government guidelines, training or duties that result in someone's being harmed.- 6 months
Government Negligence
The unintentional / intentional failure to follow government guidelines, training or duties- None

MAJOR CRIMES
No weapon trafficking

The act of selling or distributing illegal weaponry.- 20 months
No hostages
The act of taking a hostage and or demanding a ransom.- 16- months
Gang affiliation
The act of being apart of a group of people in which commit illegal services/crimes that has been contributed to.- 16 months
Possession of illegal weaponry
The unlawful possession of illegal weaponry that is capable of extensive harm.- 3 months
Breaking and entering
The intentional act of damage to a private property to allow yourself and or others to enter.- 4 months

MURDER CRIMES
Capital murder
Deliberate killing of a government official. (Police, Hospital-Staff, Governor, and Mayor)- Life or 40 months if attempted
First degree murder
Deliberate killing of another individual that is planned beforehand.- Life or 30 months if attempted
Second degree murder
The deliberate killing of another individual that occurs without planning beforehand.- Life or 20 months if attempted
Manslaughter
The killing of another individual in which the offender acted without intent to kill.-16 months
Conspiring to murder
The intentional action of placing hits and/or ordering third parties to commit Murder or Major Assault on an individual- 20 months

----------------
Karakura Constitution
-------------------------
This is written word for word from the Constitution!
Article 1.
As a citizen of Karakura your human rights will never be infringed upon, and they will be guaranteed to each and every citizen equally.

Article 2.
The freedoms & rights written here in this constitution have been decided upon by the Government of Karakura, and any Government officials will refrain from abusing any of the freedoms listed, and they will be responsible for upholding these listed rights.

Article 3.
Everyone in Karakura will be treated & respected as Individuals. They will maintain their right to life, happiness and whatever they see fit will not be infringed upon, unless they interfere with public welfare & safety as these are our primary concerns.

Article 4.
Everyone are seen as equals under the law & nobody shall be discriminated upon based on race, creed, sex, social status or family origin.

Article 5.
Freedom of thought, religion, conscience & speech shall not be violated unless found in violation of Karakura’s laws.

Article 6.
Marriage shall be based only on the mutual consent of both parties and it shall be maintained through mutual cooperation with the equal rights of both parties involved. No unlawful discrimination shall come to same-sex marriages.

Article 7.
Any person 16 years of age or above has the right to work and earn a wage.

Article 8.
Any business, corporation, or establishment that generates an income through the local economy shall be liable to taxation as provided by law.

Article 9.
No person shall be deprived of life or liberty, nor shall any other criminal penalty be imposed unless the decision has been made by a Jury or the punishment is appropriate in accordance with Karakura’s laws.

Article 10.
Every person shall have the right to petition, whether that be for redress of damage, for the removal of public officials, for the enactment, repeal or amendment of laws, ordinances or regulations and for other matters. No person shall also be discriminated upon for sponsoring any of these petitions​
  • All citizens have a right to protection from police misconduct. Any unwarranted or excessive use of force will result in a felony to law enforcement involved, including to law enforcement that obstruct or fail to report said misconduct.​
  • All citizens have a right to protection from an EMS worker’s negligence. Any unwarranted or excessive use of force will result in a felony to the perpetrator, including to law enforcement that obstruct or fail to report said misconduct.​

Article 11.
The people have the inalienable right to dismiss a public official representing them on their own trial either in favor of a different one or in opportunity to represent themselves where applicable.

Article 12.
No person nor property shall be searched unless there is reasonable suspicion by an individual breaking a law relating to possession of Major Illegal Contraband, or in the case of a written warrant issued by a Judge or Mayor detailing the reasons upon why the individual/residence should be searched.

Article 13.
No person shall be searched, arrested or detained without being informed with the detail of probable cause or charge(s) against them.

Article 14.
Every person has the right to remain silent upon being detained, questioned, or interrogated. All people have a right to hire an attorney under these circumstances. It is the responsibility of law enforcement to inform any person undergoing these procedures.

Article 15.
No person shall be compelled to testify against themselves. Confessions made under compulsion, torture or threat, or after prolonged arrest shall not be admitted into evidence.

Article 16.
If any person is sentenced to die by the court or on executive order, they have the inalienable right to a painless, humane death.

Article 17.
Upon an individual being arrested by an officer of the KPD, they have the unequivocal right to plead Not-Guilty to a crime, and have a chance for a court case to be held for them to plead their innocence.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
The goal of my character is to make sure justice when it comes to laws is served as she is the kind of person to always follow the rules. She wants to make sure everyone that deserves a court case and deserves freedom gets it. She always was good at rules in her old town.
My ooc goal for this is to see what it's like being in the government branch because being a lawyer seems fun and a good way to start off in the government jobs and if I get accepted might help me prepare for KPD for my application.
In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The lawyers of Karakura's job is to defend people that get a court case with 0 biases making sure that everyone I'm a lawyer for gets a fair case and tries my absolute hardest to make sure they can get freedom if they deserve it.
Lawyers have different branches of their own, each one being their own separate thing but still going to court cases. Lawyers spend a lot of their time doing court cases whenever people get them because that is the main job of the lawyer branch of the government.
Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge that if I get accepted it can be removed at anytime
Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Of course I will be completely dedicated to my position when I'm accepted
Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Of course I will not show any ooc bias towards people.
Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and agree to follow all of the rules
Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Unless I'm on vacation or at school I should be able to show up to all of them and if I'm not able to I will let someone know first but I should almost always be able to attend unless early in the day for me!

IN CHARACTER SECTION
Full name:

Zoi Aikaterini
Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mrs
Current age:
I am 25 years old
Date of birth:
February 10th 1998
Academic Degree:
Grade 12
Major(s):
I have a major in Psychology and Criminal justice
Minor(s):
Math and Science
Work experience:
I have not worked anywhere before but I assure you I would be a great fit for lawyer even if I haven't done a job before I've done a lot of studying and preparing for this job and I hope this job can be my first real work experience
Political background:
I have no real political background besides just studying a lot of politics before applying as I was always interested but until now I haven't been able to get a government job that involves politics
Nationality & born location:
I was born in Greece
Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Greek, Japanese
Criminal record:
I have a perfect record I haven't been to jail once
What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I would be a perfect candidate for this job because I have 0 bias so I would make sure to treat everyone who hires me equally, trying my absolute hardest to give them the best court case possible. I'm very reliable. I can make it to most court cases. I also try my absolute hardest at everything I do so I would make sure to try my best no matter the case. I'm a very confident person when it comes to defending others. I'm a very kind and thoughtful person so I will always try to make people happy and getting people less jail time or getting them out of jail will always be my number 1 priority! I can always help people and I'm usually really good at things I do, especially law as that's what I focused on in school!​

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • Your application needs more detail, as it lacks some detail.​

Users who are viewing this thread