mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by kevalhi

  1. kevalhi

    AGNOSTICS SITE

    I WISH TO PARTAKE!
  2. kevalhi

    Group Locations

    ^Also, a big thank you to Cro for helping me navigate the idea into words that aren't gibberish
  3. kevalhi

    Group Locations

    What's your Minecraft Username?: Kevalhi What's the title of your suggestion?: Group Locations What's your suggestion?: Being able to request spots around the map for group hangouts. There are plenty of spots around the map that aren’t being used or are simply lacking the lore factor. My...
  4. kevalhi

    Lovhness || Shrine Maiden Application

    OOC INFORMATION IGN (In-Game Name): Lovhness (applying on) Kevalhi (main account) What is your discord username?: Kevalhi What is your timezone?: Eastern Time Zone: EST Describe your activity on the server: This is currently my schedule. I am employed, but I do try to make sure my activity...
  5. kevalhi

    Denied Lovhness' Psychiatrist Application ⋆˚꩜。

    KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): Lovhness (applying on) Kevalhi (main account) What is your discord username? Kevalhi Describe your activity on the server: I have been very consistent with getting on the server and roleplaying. As of...
  6. kevalhi

    Lochnessic | Lawyer Application

    Player Information: In-game Name: Kevalhi (Main) Lochnessic (ALT) - Applying on Discord Tag: Kevalhi Timezone: Eastern Time Zone Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them): Describe your activity on the server: I’m currently employed, so I’d say you’d see me on the server...
  7. kevalhi

    Accepted Kevalhi's Professor Application.

    OOC SECTION ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ What is your Minecraft username?: Kevalhi Applying on my lovhness account. What is your time zone?: Eastern Time Zone What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats) @kevalhi Link all previous applications you made on the server...
  8. kevalhi

    Kevalhi | KPD APPLICATION

    Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): vampmew That account has a bear and a cat whitelist; if it is possible, I'd prefer to keep the cat. Discord Name & Tag: Kevalhi Which timezone are you in? EST List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: Describe your...
  9. kevalhi

    Kevalhi's KPD Application.

    Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): Kevalhi જ⁀➴๋࣭ Alt: Lochnessic I am applying on my main account's first slot. Discord Name & Tag: Kevalhi Which timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time [EST] List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications...
  10. kevalhi

    Make Dorms A Safe Zone

    +1
  11. kevalhi

    Accepted Kevalhi's teacher Application.

    KEVALHI’S TEACHER APPLICATION *ੈ✰‧₊˚༺✰༻*ੈ✰‧₊*ੈ✰‧₊˚༺✰༻*ੈ✰‧₊ Out-Of-Character Information What is your Minecraft username?: Kevalhi [I’m applying on my Lochnessic account] Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?): Kevalhi Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a...
  12. kevalhi

    ˚₊‧꒰ა ˚Sienna Marie Campbell

    ˚₊‧꒰ა ˚Sienna Marie Campbell ♫ “I'll set you on fire because I'm on fire.” ♫ "She is the most stunning and gorgeous person I’ve ever seen" -My boyfriend THE BASICS ☾⋆⁺₊✧ ♫ BIRTH NAME: Sienna Campbell ♫ ~ CURRENT NAME: Sienna ♫ ~ NAME ORIGIN: Italian "Crazy right, I'm not even Italian" ♫...
Top