Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+
View attachment 44297
What is your Minecraft Username?:
followingeden

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I've never been kicked, banned, or warned before, and I never plan to.

What is your timezone?:
EST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

tim6thy

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Priest Application - Accepted
Surgeon Application - Accepted
3rd Language Authorization - Accepted
French Application - Accepted
Jin Application - Accepted
Korean Application - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
JSL Application #2 - Accepted
Persian Application - Accepted
Kurdish Application - Accepted
KPD Application #2 -
Pending
Lore Team Application - Denied

Event Team Application - Denied
KPD Application - Denied
Weight and Height Application - Denied

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been an avid user of the server for several months. I play the SRP practically everyday that I can. Currently, I am not involved in any factions within the server, and I mostly spend my time RPing with my friends and IC family members. I have been apart of many different factions and teams. This includes EMS, Shrine, HS Male Football, and HS Cheer. I have enjoyed my time within those groups, but now I believe that I have more to experience within the server. Outside of the server, I am a tailor for euphoria. I enjoy making skins for the server, and I feel like I have been able to hone my creativity because of it.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[College][B] Osamu Saiky | followingeden
[Adult] Josiah Aoki | love4sale

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am completely aware of this fact, and I intend on complying.

View attachment 44298
What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a group of students, who reign from both high school and college, and are tasked with many different responsibilities. The student council is responsible for school events, enforcing conformity among students, and working with both students and teachers to ensure that the school stays balanced. When it comes to school events, the council is in charge of planning and executing them. These events can range from school plays to sports day. The school events are meant to please both students and teachers. The council works with school staff to enforce the rules of the school. They are allowed to break up fights between students, oversee detention, and make announcements to the school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Honestly, I cannot think of any clear motives to join the council. The only reason that I can think of is to be more involved within the faction that I play the most. I feel as if being a councilor is a clear cut way in order to be more involved. I have zero interest in being any teaching staff or school staff in general, so councilor is the best way!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am completely aware of this, and I plan on helping out to the best of my ability.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President & Vice President:

The President and Vice President are the heads of the council and the student body. They are in charge of overseeing their members, and enforcing order within the council.

Councilor:
The council, which comprises of various positions and roles, operates directly under the President and Vice President. These positions can range from trainers to reporters to secretaries. The councilors are usually the ones you see patrolling the school halls and ensuring that the school runs efficiently.

SLT:
SLT is composed of four different roles. Dean, Principal, Vice Dean, and Vice Principal. The SLT are the true heads of the school, overseeing everything. This group of roles is usually who the councilors report to, either directly or through third parties like the school staff.

scenarios.gif

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Osamu approached two girls, holding his radio tightly at his side in case he needed to call for school staff. He cleared the halls by telling students to get to class, ensuring that no one else was around. Calmly, he said to the two girls, "That's enough. Please get to class immediately." However, the girls continued to argue, ignoring his warning. Osamu tried once again, "This is your last warning before I have to give you some sort of punishment." The girls turned to Osamu and stared at him with a mixture of surprise and anger. Suddenly, they directed their pent-up anger towards him. Frustrated with their rudeness, Osamu held up his radio to his face and asked for assistance from a teacher. When the teacher arrived, he handed the girls off to them.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Osamu stared at the individual for a good second. He just brought up the idea of detention, and they ran off! Luckily he was ready for this to happen. He unholstered his radio and warned that a masked student would be on the loose in the halls of the school. He knew that their was zero use in chasing the student, as the school was plastered with cameras. Once he made school staff aware of the individual, he went on with his patrol.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Osamu took note of was happening. He quietly stalked the situation, not wanting to make his presence known. He made sure that the situation didn't get out of hand. Once it reached that point, he approached the student. Assuming that the councilor already left the scene, he consoled the student, and asked for their account of the situation. He then began to gather evidence. After enough evidence was gathered, he approached the President and SLT with it. He then would allow their decisions to take control of the situation.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Osamu would simply ask one of his fellow councilors for the missing information after the meeting. He would preferably ask in person, but a simple text or email would do the trick too.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Osamu would contemplate would he did wrong silently. If he was not able to come up with what he was doing wrong, he would ask the teacher/receptionist what he was doing wrong. To be perfectly honest, he wouldn't be happy that he was doing something blatantly wrong, but he'd just have to deal with it.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

"Art Walk"

The Art Walk event is to showcase the auction of an array of art pieces crafted by the school's art club. The event will open its doors to the public, inviting them to explore the art club's creations. Attendees will have the pleasure of viewing an impressive gallery of art pieces that showcase the creativity and skill of the art club's members. The exhibition will encompass a variety of artistic expressions, ranging from paintings and sculptures to media creations. The auction process will be facilitated through the art club's Discord server, which has been properly configured for the occasion. The auction process will be similar to the bidding channels found in tailoring servers, with all bids made through the Discord server considered as IC payments. Once submitted, all bids are final and cannot be changed, edited, or deleted. The Student Council is responsible for coordinating the logistics of the event, including advertising and setup, thereby allowing the Art Club to concentrate on creating and displaying their artworks for auction. By sharing responsibilities, the event is expected to run smoothly and provide a seamless experience for attendees. The auction proceeds will go directly to the respective artist responsible for creating the artwork. I am constantly brainstorming innovative ways to enhance the overall experience for students on campus. While I have many ideas for events, there is one that stands out as particularly exciting - hosting more club events. I strongly believe that club events have the potential to be more engaging and impactful than many other types of events because they cater specifically to the interests and passions of club members. As such, I am confident that by organizing more club events, we can help foster a greater sense of community among students and encourage them to pursue their interests in a fun and supportive environment.

Character Name:
"My full name is Osamu Huang Saiky. I am the son of Kanna Saiky and Rei Huang."

Character Gender:
"I identify as Male, and go by he/him pronouns."

Character Age:
"Currently, I am 20 years of age."

Character phone-number:
"My phone number is (030)-958-3731"

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Osamu's personality is perceived differently depending on who you ask. His friends might describe him as a wild card, while his family members would describe him as a stickler for the rules. It seems as if he loves surprising people with his new strange quirks every single day. He isn't the greatest people person. This is assumed to be because of his upbringing. He has only ever attended home schooling, and didn't have many friends growing up. It is fair to assume that he is some selfish snob because of his last name, but that is the opposite of the truth. He is just a product of his upbringing. He is genuinely a nice person and outgoing person.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
With his blonde locks and piercing blue gaze, Osamu blends in with the crowd of average-looking Japanese men. But don't be fooled by his seemingly undefined physique - beneath the surface, he is actually quite built. Perhaps it's due to his strict diet and rigorous workout routine, or maybe it's simply good genetics. He is usually seen wearing outfits that involve some type of tie, or baggy clothing. He also has piercings along his ear, which he got without permission from his mother.
1684608493112.pngfvrr_tim6thy.jpg

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
"I think that my willingness to talk to new people separates me from the other applicants. I have no fear in talking to new people, and even befriending them. I believe that I will be a great addition to the team, and I don't plan on disappointing anyone!"

Why do you want this position?:
"I want this position in order to make a difference within the school. To be quite frank, I feel as if the school is falling out of order." - "I'm not exactly sure why it is, but I feel as if my influence can do something in order to help it." - "I see students not attending class, fighting each other, and complaining that staff don't care about them. It saddens me so much. That is why I want this spot on the council."

What interests you the most about student council?:
"To be honest, I think the idea of being a leader pleases me the most. I like the idea of people looking to me for help." - "I feel as if I am one with the rules of this school, and that I'm reasonable enough to be looked up to."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"I am accepted the ranks of the council, I know that it is my duty to ensure a safe environment. One could compare me to a hawk stalking it's prey." - "I will make sure that all trouble makers are reprimanded correctly." - "I will also ensure that students are rewarded for good behavior more often. I believe that this will make the school a more fun and safe environment in the long run."

Attachments

• ic.gif
    ic.gif
    585.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, The council have decided to accept your application.

To get started please ping @[Vice-Principal] Tasselled in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead.​

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread