mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

☆ -SRP- ☆Tailoring Tools & Information

-kam

Level 79
only thing id change abt this is that in skinmc u can get rid if the grid.. in the ss u provided there is a show grid buttn

C3rt1fied

Level 2
c3rt1fied
c3rt1fied
Fundraiser+
only thing id change abt this is that in skinmc u can get rid if the grid.. in the ss u provided there is a show grid buttn
Good eye! Only if it was true.. your reading it the wrong way, the cons and pro are below the image not above

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
Another useful tool that I use daily when making skins is Scale - Colour Generator It makes shading colours way more easier rather than just.. sliding your cursor down trying to find the lightest shade of your base colour.. (personal experience) iykwim.

I think I found it by customable mentioning it? I might be wrong though, but if I am true, then shoutout to customable >.<

Another thing to add, is I set the darkness/lightness % level to 5, usually. I've shifted over to 7%, trying to make my shading more bold, and then use only the three setting thing. After I do that, I just put the rest to 0%, so it should look like this
Screenshot 2024-04-11 7.13.08 AM.png
After I do this, I just pick the colour that's the first darkest shade, copy and paste that into the hex thing, copy it again, place it, and then over and over again until you're finished with your shading. . thing. It's hard to explain, but like, if you have any specific questions just reply to this or dm me (@.vacoria without period) on discord heh..

Last edited:

Squidjees

Level 65
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
Another useful tool that I use daily when making skins is Scale - Colour Generator It makes shading colours way more easier rather than just.. sliding your cursor down trying to find the lightest shade of your base colour.. (personal experience) iykwim.

I think I found it by customable mentioning it? I might be wrong though, but if I am true, then shoutout to customable >.<

Another thing to add, is I set the darkness/lightness % level to 5, usually. I've shifted over to 7%, trying to make my shading more bold, and then use only the three setting thing. After I do that, I just put the rest to 0%, so it should look like this
View attachment 62026
After I do this, I just pick the colour that's the first darkest shade, copy and paste that into the hex thing, copy it again, place it, and then over and over again until you're finished with your shading. . thing. It's hard to explain, but like, if you have any specific questions just reply to this or dm me (@.vacoria without period) on discord heh..
This is CRAZY useful!
Thx so much!

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

View attachment 62026
Yep, used to use this a lot, I stopped though as I wanted more vibrancy among my shades and more extreme unified shifting

a nice tool for those who just need colours and don’t mind much about the shades

serenityi

Level 4
serenityi
serenityi
Rich
Another way that to apply outfits to bases that I've always used that wasn't listed was https://needcoolershoes.com. I've never used nova skins personally so I don't know which is better in comparison but its very easy to use, and beginner friendly as there isn't much to the website in general. The files you upload onto the editor are in different layers so you can drag them around which is useful for things such as combining base + outfit + head

The only downside is that you cannot use skins with pixels that have lowered opacity, because when you upload the file to the site it defaults to 100% opacity, which isn't much of a problem in my opinion because the problem only presents itself if the skin has something like tights or fishnets, which most skins like bases do not! Otherwise its super easy and takes me a few seconds to do, plus you don't need an account or anything.

image_2024-04-28_012202734.png

Users who are viewing this thread