M B T I
INFP 4w5.

R A C E / N A T I O N A L I T Y -
Russo-Japanese.

N I C K N A M E S

Misha
Some people write it in the way it’s pronounced, but it does not bother her
Raisa
Raisa is her middle name, but she allows her friends to use it. Her mother and brother used to call her that aswell.
Cha
Cha is a variation of Mischa. She says it’s a cringy nickname, but she secretly likes it.
Rai
Rai is what she introduces herself by.
She thinks it’s close to a Japanese name.

H E A L T H

[Diagnosed] Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).

Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity disorder was the first mental disorder Mischa got diagnosed with, when she was a young girl. Along with the most common symptoms such as trouble concentrating, trouble sleeping, mood changes or irritability, Mischa developed anxiety.

[Diagnosed] Post-Traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks triggers, nightmares, and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.

Mischa often gets triggered at school, since she suffered from extreme bullying in her old schools. Even though she manages to control her flashbacks trigger or thoughts, there’s still some phases through the year where she cannot stop thinking about her past.

[Diagnosed] Bradycardia.

Bradycardia is a slow resting heart rate, commonly under 60 BPM. Bradycardia causes Mischa to feel fatigue, weakness, dizziness, or even small heart attacks. Sports helps Mischa to keep her to avoid those attacks or symptoms.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

P H Y S I C A L D E S C R I P T I O N

Mischa would be quite tall for a girl. She would have long, slim yet healthy legs. She would have a soft hourglass figure, with her abs slightly showing. She would have a tramp stamp tattoo some cyber design and with ‘444’ written in the middle. She would have some healed scars on her arms.

She would have a pale skin, balancing with her dark brown eyes. She would smell like Jasmin and ‘Boudoir’ by Vivienne Westwood.

Mischa would have waist length light grey hair healthy hair.

She would have wispy bangs that would be long enough for her to tuck it and expose her forehead.

p.jpg

Her makeup would usually be a ‘cold girl makeup’ by adding blush and glitter everywhere and gloss on her lips.

makeup.jpg

M A I N T R A I T S O F P E R S O N A L I T Y

Broad minded

Mischa learnt that being open-minded with other can only bring good to the world. It’s for her the most important personality trait someone should have.

Calm

Although many sees her as ‘expressionless”, Mischa thinks she’s rather calm when she’s with people she’s not close with. As a typical introvert, she is quite energetic and talkative with her close friends. Mischa also knows how not to panic in some situations which can helps other to calm down.

Blunt

As much as she hates when people lie to her, she hates lying to people, which can sometimes hurt some of them. She thinks of herself more honest rather than blunt but that’s not what her friends would say.

Independent

Mischa grew up loved by her mother and her father, however, she still knows how to take care of herself and absolutely don’t mind being all alone for a long period.

O T H E R

Mischa has a cat named Mei. It’s a young black female cat that got abandoned for ‘bringing bad luck’. Mei is now Mischa’s best friend.

She would also be in love with music. She would consider herself a person with good taste in music. Her favorite artists are:

music 2.jpgmusic 1.jpg

F A S H I O N

Mischa had a few different styles. She would love to switch between ‘subversive grunge’ outfits, almost ‘y2k’ to ‘Old money’, ‘coquette’ outfits. Her main colors are very pale, mainly black, white, brown, grey, green, and beige. She would love accessories such as her headphones that she would often wear.

outfit.jpg

V O I C E

Mischa would have a husky soft voice. People would often tell her voice is like Yuqi’s from G-IDLE.

RELATIONSHIP AND HISTORY

[ ! ] Daniela Ruìz
| 19 |BULLY [Alive]

[ ! ] Ryuka V. Sâto
| 20 |BULLY [Alive]

[ ! ] Jules Laurena V.
| 18 |BULLY [Alive]

[] Vera Leskov
| 54 |MOTHER [Alive]

[] Dimitri Lev Leskov
| 58 | FATHER [Alive]

[♥♥] Nicolai Leskov
| 18 |TWIN [Dead]

[♥♥] Mei
| 5 |CAT [Alive]

[♥♥] Lauren Di’Moran
| 18 |BEST FRIEND [Alive]

B A C K S T O R Y

[TW]

Mischa was born on the 19th of December of 2005, along with her twin brother Nicolai in a loving family.

Her dad was an surgeon, and her mom was school director.
Half of her childhood went well but it started to go downhill when Nicolai and Mischa started secondary school.

Indeed, on her 12 years old birthday, she found out she was just a bet in her one-year relationship with Ryuta Sâto and that her intimate pictures were leaked in the school.
Because of this, she got heavily bullied by the two girl that gave the bet and by Ryuta. Her life was a living hell and she decided to tell it to her twin, who could see she was unwell.

Discovering what was happening for a year, Nicolai tried to go and defend his twin sister. Unfortunately, the bullying didn’t stop, and they eventually started bullying her twin Nicolai.
After Two years of suffering, the bullying stopped, but not just like that.

In fact, the day before Nicolai’s and Mischa’s birthday, Nicolai decided to take his own life. Mischa was the one discovering the body and got traumatized for life. The death making it to the news, Daniela, Ryuka and Jules, the three first troublemakers got expelled and nobody bullied Mischa ever again, feeling nothing but pity for her.

After her twin’s death, Mischa got depressed and decided to try to take her own life aswell, failing.
That was enough for her parents to move out and make Mischa start therapy in their new city.
Mischa eventually started to feel happier, even if she’s now suffering from mental disorder.
Mischa’s parents moved out once again before her last year of high school, due to a new job offer for her mom.

Due to the incident, Mischa promised herself that in every school she goes to, she would always be the most emotionless possible and that she would never actually trust the persons there, for her own safety.

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread