will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
upload_2021-3-1_11-18-54.png

Hey there, my name is Will and this is my intro, but before reading- You should go get something to eat/drink! I'll wait for ya, don't worry!

SchoolRP Activity
I started playing SchoolRP August 31st of last year. I got really into the roleplay experience, starting to gain consistent activity and I became addicted. I realized that I was suddenly starting to become too active and that it could massively effect my grades, causing a negative effect. I took charge of this issue, resolving it as soon as possible. Once my grades were normal again, I started to re-think about my actions, purposely losing hours of SRP time, which I honestly don't care about as my grades are way more important than a minecraft server. Four months later, combined College Basketball tryouts were held. Bare in mind, singular male tryouts were held a month before and I failed to get in. I decided to try-out again as a sign of dedication I had to join the team. That was when I got in. A month later, Yanasa Blackwood died. I brought in a temporary character that I thought I'd bring into the new map: Emiliano Novak. I started to talk to a few people a lot more around this time. xansder and Tippie_. These two are really nice people in my perspective and I enjoy talking to them. Xan DMed me about joining a gang and with myself fairly experienced in terms of GangRP, I decided to join. My thought process when joining was that it'll help me in the long run. A few days later, he sent me a DM about the possibility of Emiliano being included in a 2-day event that includes a kidnapping and a lesson about karma. This is when I thought about Emiliano and that he was actually a temporary character. I stop developing him as a whole and when the event finished, Emiliano knowingly left Karakura via Touko.

Some parts of my SRP journey aren't in here and I'll make sure to add them in somewhere, just let me know by replying to the thread/discord DMs.

Nicknames

Some common nicknames (+ the people who call me them):
Will
Willow [RozaC]
'JIMBEAN[I MADE THIS UP MYSELF... YEAHISEEU APPEY AND DARKIN]

Nicknames I've been called in the past/present:
Kiri [IC character]
Yanasa [IC character]
Emiliano [IC character]

Personal Facts

I'm an extrovert.
I attempt at making people feel better.
I'm always there for people, no matter who they may be.
I offer kindness and any other positive values you could think of.
I can be sensitive, so please don't joke about any sensitive topics when I'm around.
I'm in a cool IC gang, FUKAI MORI (NOTE: I am not toxic, nor will I ever show any hate to anybody on the SchoolRP server. If there's a problem regarding GangRP, I will take things in a mature manner.)

Appearance

fat and proud :D

W.I.P

ugh why am i so cringe

Users who are viewing this thread