players online

✤ Bunny’s Introduction ✤

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
↱Lovely to meet you!
This is my introduction post, I just found out these were a thing and thought it would be exciting to type one up. I’m Zoe, or bunny, I don’t mind either name. My pronouns are she/they and I’ve been on srp for a few weeks, not very long, and I recently found out more about how the forums work so I have decided to finally make myself an account.
I enjoy things like writing, art, food, nature, stuffed animals, movies, Minecraft, video games, fashion, and makeup. I’m a huge makeup/fashion fan, it’s one of my biggest hobbies and I just absolutely love doing makeup or putting together outfits. I adore video games (no shock there), I love Minecraft, sims, and other games. A recent favorite is “What Remands of Edith Finch”, I loved that game so much and had a blast playing it. I also enjoy food, though I’m not exactly a great cook, I can bake fairly well. Foods like vegetable ramen, sugar cookies, oranges, fruits, and vegetables are my favorites.
I would say I’m an extrovert, I love talking to others and find energy while being around others. My favorite month would be summer or spring, I love going outside (despite playing srp) and exploring. My favorite color is pastel blue, but all pastel colors are exciting to me. My favorite genre in music would be “anything that isn’t country”, though I normally listen to artists/bands like cavetown, execution day, the oh hellos, etc. My favorite book/writing genre would be a mix of horror or mystery, I love a good spook. I don’t think I have a favorite movie anymore but when I was younger it would have been “mirror, mirror”. I am religious, I am a pagan and I have been for around three years.
I believe that is all I have to say about myself, I’m super excited to meet others.
↳Have a lovely day!

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Hey hey Zoe! You seem like a pretty snazzyy lady, also I get the' anything but country' on another level lmao but I hope your first few weeks have been going good! If you ever need anyone to converse with, feel free to drop me a dm or start up a fourms convo anytime and I'll get back asap! (: man this is fun I should find more welcome threads

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Hey hey Zoe! You seem like a pretty snazzyy lady, also I get the' anything but country' on another level lmao but I hope your first few weeks have been going good! If you ever need anyone to converse with, feel free to drop me a dm or start up a fourms convo anytime and I'll get back asap! (: man this is fun I should find more welcome threads
fr

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
Lmao honestly I just can’t listen to a lot of country, so glad someone gets me! My first few weeks have been great, I’m absolutely loving srp. And thank you so so much! I totally will, and same goes for you. I’m always open for a conversation- have a lovely day!!

Last edited:

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Lmao honestly I just can’t listen to a lot of country, so glad someone gets me! My first few weeks have been great, I’m absolutely loving srp. And that you so so much! I totally will, and same goes for you. I’m always open for a conversation- have a lovely day!!
Nope nope ur too nice for srp! However I'm really glad you're enjoying playing, will be lookin' forward in conversing sometime (:

Users who are viewing this thread