mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

⟦Tokito 'NEO' M. Kurabu⟧ . . A Character Biography.

BlackMarketRP

Level 6
BlackMarketRP
BlackMarketRP
Notable+
╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗
A small click was heard as you stepped into the room, a dim light flickering on.
They beckoned you forwards, urging you to sit.

"You seriously want to know more about me that bad. . ? Come then. Sit. I won't bite.. Long as you don't tempt me."
⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

BASIC INFO

Birth Name:
████████ █████████ ██████
"Ah! Nope. No need to know that."

Preferred Name:
Tokito 'NEO' Kurabu Tachitsu

"Dropped the 'family' name for a family I call home. Thanks for 'raising' me though, Yuri."

Nicknames/Alias(es):
Toki/TK - A shortened version of their name, made simplified for people.
NEO - After dawning their new split dye of blonde and pink, people tend to call them Neo.. As in Neapolitan Ice cream.
Twilight - A nickname given to them by their ex fiance.

"I take that back, I have no respect for you. Thanks for introducing me to Kat though."
Rabid Dog - Due to their feral and wild nature accompanied with their sharpened teeth they tend to bite people..
"I won't bite you. Just stay on the other side of the table."
"Freak" - Given to them by the gangs that frequently run powerplant, they were dubbed "Freak." Not just because of their behavior, but because of their blindfold.
"Honestly, I like this one."
Ice Cream/Strawberry - A nickname given to them by their loving husband, due to their old hair color

Age/Grade/Birthdate:

College

March 26th

Gender/Sex:

████████████ ██████

Genderfluid w/o female genders.

Sexual Orientation:
Omnisexual (Male/NB lean)

Nationality:
French, Italian, and Japanese.

Marital Status:
Married.

"Update, officially married! In your fuckin' face, Zennix. Suck it! I got my happy ending!"

College Student, ████████.

"Funnily enough, I retired out of the world of underground crime."

Religion:
Complicated.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

First Looks..
Tokito is a 7'4" individual weighing around 160 lbs. They would have Midnight colored hair, almost always done up in a wolfcut/mullet style, with the rest of their hair skillingly tucked under, hiding the full length of it- which when let down falls roughly a few inches past their shoulders, the max length being their upper chest. Upon taking off their "blindfold", you can notice it's made out of scrim, giving it that effect that allowed them to see out, but in right conditions, blocked any outside view from seeing their eyes. Their eyes seemed to be two different colors, giving off the assumtion they had heterochromia, their left eye a dark brown, while their right seemed to be a soft light hazel, almost similar to a pastel-like brown. What wasn't covered however - was their teeth, which were sharpened to a point. If bitten you were likely to get sick off the amount of saliva and bacteria in their mouth.

They'd seem to share characteristics of both a endomorph and mesomorph build, dawning an hour glass body shape, their stance always seemingly lazy as if they shared no interest in their surrounding and large bags under their eyes. Their voice would always be grainy and low, a large contrast against when they spoke French; their voice rough and husky while speaking the native language.

Scars/Piercings/Carvings

They'd dawn scars and old burns across their body, their chest scarred from top surgery, a large gash scar across their neck, accompanied by a fire emblem carving on the side. A large burn scar would be across their entire back, as if they had intentionally burned something off them. Small carvings with various names or call outs for friends would be on their upper stomach and right leg.

They also has 2 full arms of doves, roses, and clouds scarred into their arm, a womb tattoo like carving on their lower stomach area, and in the middle, a carving of a triangle, square, and circle, all of the shapes conjoined near the middle of each of them, and a black chinese dragon carved into their upper right arm.

They'd have 8 piercings in total:
A right eyebrow piercing, 3 lobe piercings and an industrial bar on their left ear, a tongue piercing, a septum piercing, and a right nose stud.

Fashion

They'd seem to dawn more androgynous and masculine clothing, their body wrapped in bandages from their hands to their upper chest. Oddly enough, they'd sometimes be seen with a rainbow pride bracelet. Only few knows where the bracelet goes when they don't have it.

Taking Inventory!

They'd ALWAYS be seen with their blindfold on, a common item of fabric that never seemed to leave their face.
They could also be seen frequently holding a sketchbook, used mainly for non-verbal communication.

A seemingly heavy duffle bag was slung over their left shoulder, containing mainly clothes.
They'd dawn a box labelled 'For: Katakana' stashed in their bag. For what?..

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

PERSONALITY/DISORDERS
Personality Overview
Tokito is quite the odd one, with on one hand seemingly restless and chipper; while on the other hand usually violent and exhausted at times. There really is no guarentee to their mood, as it's sporatic and unpredictable. There's no telling how they function every now and then. They're very subjectable to bursts of any strong overwhelming emotion, positive or negative. They believe strongly in being the 'comedic relief' of situations, usually trying to end things off on positive notes. Only god knows what would happen if they lost that spirit.

"Oh! I love games! Do you like games? And I like jokes!"

Disorders
[ACCESS DENIED]
"Let's not talk about this."

»»————- ★ ————-««

STATS
Physical Strength: 7/10
Mental Strength: 3.7/10
Charisma: 12/10

"My husband LOVES my charisma, I could hold him all night and never get bored!"
Agility: 6/10
Dexterity: 8/10
Perception: 11/10

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Relationships

Yuri Kurabu | Mother | MIA
"Where did you go. .? Why'd you just up and leave me here. .?"

??? | Father | UNKNOWN
"I don't know you. I don't think mom wanted me to know you either."

Kashii Auroras Cortez | Best Friend.. Forever. | DEAD
"Oh Kashii. .My sweet darling. . I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you on the day you needed it. . I gave myself a carving- just for you!. . Please come back. . It sucks having to talk to your grave. . Why did you have to go and get into some shit that you knew you'd die for? I should've told you to quit the gang shit before ANY of this happened. I still think about you. I actually wanted to date you at some point, and it's sad knowing we could've been iconic. An end of an era for the tattoo artist.. and their client. I love you."

Lilu Ō Higasa | Acquaintance / Ex-'Co-Worker' | ALIVE
"I still don't like you. You're fine I guess."

Juuzou Koji | Sibling Figure / Ex-'Co-Worker' | ALIVE
"You broke my legs once. But despite that, you're like a little brother to me. Maybe give me some training lessons? I need 'em, honestly.. You know how shitty I am at fighting. What's our score again?? 9 to 2? Yeah, I need the lessons- seriously."

Oliver Hitobashira | Neutral | ALIVE
"Forgot who you are. Apparently you're important, so I'll remember eventually I guess."

Yvonne Holiday | Neutral / Ex-'Co-Worker' | ALIVE
". . .I sadly have nothing to say to you. My apologies."

Circe Komorebi | Neutral / Ex-'Co-Worker' | ALIVE
"FYI, I may have exposed the pent number after I was kicked out. It was funny."

Ichigo Masanori | Best-Friend (?) | ALIVE
"Duuude! Your kid is so stinkin' cute! It's giving me baby fever.."

Aurora Moretti | Adoptive Sister | ALIVE
"I know you don't see me much. To that- I'm sorry. I've been really backed up lately. I hope you can forgive me for being gone so much; Aurora."

Sky H. Edgeworth | Friend | ALIVE
"Hey! Hi Sky! Surprised to see me back, huh? I know it's a shocker, but I realized I have people here that need me. Give me a call every now and then! You know I'm always around! Tell that nurse lady that cared for me as her own that I said hi!!"

Katakana Tachitsu| Husband | ALIVE
"DAMN! I SERIOUSLY MADE IT TO THIS POINT?... I'M A MARRIED MAN NOW!!!"

Ayuri K. Kuznetsova | Friend | ALIVE
"Ayu, stop licking people and throwing your brother off of fences and buildings- that's weird. Still one of my favorites though!"

Yoshi Z. Hozumi |██████ Ex / Neutral-Enemy | ALIVE
"Honestly still fuck you, I'm rubbing my marriage in your stupid ass face if you ever try to slink into my life again."

Pets

Mews | Personal Pet | ALIVE

"Mews! My sweet kitty! Oh how cute you are! Maybe we'll find your owner someday, but for now- I'm here!"

Poro | Personal Pet | ALIVE
"You're such a cutie! My sweet porooo!"

Kachinonai Yako | Family / Gang Pet | ALIVE
"Awooooo! My sweet boy! You grew up so fast! I love being your trainer!"

Pancake | Personal Pet | ALIVE
"Who's my lovely raccoon? Pancake!! Such a sweet baby!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

An irritated huff came from the individual. They sighed, standing up and flicking on the lights.
"Alright, get out.. My husband needs me in a bit, and I don't need him to be kept waiting."

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Reminder!
This is a WIP! It may be updated over time!
To be added to the relationship list (cause im lazy, forgot your RP name and didn't know how to spell it, or either forgot), DM me or /f add me in game!

ilovekurtworld
BlackMarketRP

Last edited:

Ruin

Level 103
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
mikey kurabu is tokito's family member too, they both should interact one day

Last edited:

BlackMarketRP

Level 6
BlackMarketRP
BlackMarketRP
Notable+
UPDATED!
Pets section has been added!
-Mews
-Poro
-Kachinonai
-Pancake

Remember: This is a WIP!
I may be missing a LOT of people!!
If you're missing and want to be added, DM me or make a reply on here!

BlackMarketRP

Level 6
BlackMarketRP
BlackMarketRP
Notable+
UPDATED!
Katakana T. Soshi-Keimei
Love Interest → Lover
(Who woulda thought?)

BlackMarketRP

Level 6
BlackMarketRP
BlackMarketRP
Notable+
UPDATED!
Katakana T. Soshi-Keimei
Lover → Fiance?!

(WHOA?!)

BlackMarketRP

Level 6
BlackMarketRP
BlackMarketRP
Notable+
UPDATED!
Minor things (grey speech) have been updated! Some relationships changed too!

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Yuri Kurabu is Karakura’s most absent mother, just like Mike Akihito is Karakura’s most absent dad

BlackMarketRP

Level 6
BlackMarketRP
BlackMarketRP
Notable+
UPDATED!
Name, Relationships, minor bio changes and some grey text updated!

Katakana Tachitsu
Fiance → Husband!

Users who are viewing this thread