players online

1 quote that perfectly goes with your character

juli

Level 17
juliiets
juliiets
Omega+
ANITA:
"Don't get too close; I'll turn you into poetry - and not a good kind." -- Anita Omori to Domenico Calisto-Estrada
SANTINO:
"We gain new memories, and you're my favorite one." -- Santino Park to Kure Kaseya.
DERUTA:
"I have to remember you for longer than I've known you." -- Deruta Heddo to [Redacted?]
DAKOTA:

"You will never be unloved by me. You are too well tangled in my soul." -- Dakota Altaha to Bee Miyahara.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Thomas-
10698F7A-2D83-4437-9AAC-C68F506EAFD9.jpeg
I miss this dude.

Anyway, Kuga has two LMAO
a58808bd13f904e10679f83dec35aaa5.jpg949c33c2f7cd6d6ad02ef78185b76a5b.jpg

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
Luis De-Carvalho:
“Y’all, I’ve fucked around for years, when am I going to find out?”
or
“All the traumatic bullshit I’ve been through has made me who I am today... And if you really believe I’m a good person, I think it was all worth it.”

Jay.

Level 13
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
Jay:

"We had homework? When did she give us that? ITS DUE TOMORROW?"

MuziekAapje

Level 11
Ayako Kusanagi is the type of girl who would unironically have post-it notes with motivational quotes stamped on the inside of her locker or on her bedroom wall.

“If you have made mistakes, even serious mistakes, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.” - Mary Pickford
Ayaka Kusanagi > Ayako Kusanagi

ShadowLacer

Level 1
December 15th 2005 ~ I was never alone… I had Marshall and Stanley by my side now they are gone! All you have left is yourself! And me? Well let’s just say I’ll take care of you like a lover should take care of her darling… mine and mine forever! ~ Pinky X ShadowLacer

Ruin

Level 106
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
"can i have my bmd"
-masuyo tachitsu, 6th june, 1996, 6 minutes after he was born

tayfun

Level 71
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
either "hate me all you want, but you can never unfatten this ass", or "sic parvis magna" - which is latin for "greatness from humble beginnings" for goemon

Users who are viewing this thread