mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

1 year...

Hello um
Old players will recognize me "DelayedCupcakes"
I'm making this thread because I made some mistakes and I made an apology before but I still think I have to make another one...

I started SchoolRP on 1st of April 2016 on the old map. In the first day of my SchoolRP journey I met with iiBelovedSakura but never interacted with her, actually, I was walking around like a stupid on those days if I have, to be honest.

When the map has changed I met with totally awesome people, if I have to give example
Totoro_Sam
YourPalPizza
MJ_and_MJ and lots of others

But when Summer came things went really bad.
My entourage did some bad things to me
For example, they changed my personality... They made me a really rude person and now I really don't have so many friends in real life because they broke me and I'm trying to get back what I was that's so hard and in meantime, I broke some people's hearts even if I never wanted to.

Meanwhile, in summer I got banned for using auto clicker at the dojo.
It's been 8 months... I bought a new account and checked SchoolRP for last time but I didn't know my account got unbanned... When I have joined the server with "DelayedCupcakes" ... So many things were changed ... There were no old players that I know ... they all quitted... I was sad I really wanted to say sorry to some people but I've never seen them again on the server I was a totally a dick...

I'm writing these things because this is important for me... I really tired of my own lies I really want to go back to those old SchoolRP days but looks like I will never do...

Sorry to those people that I broke their hearts...
So these happened to me in SchoolRP a whole year... I just got too many hate and I'm trying to fix it...
Trying to fix my mistakes...

Sorry to y'all :)

Users who are viewing this thread