-

Will you miss me?

• Total voters

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I hope you're being serious.... Even though I don't know you I relate to you. My mother and sister both got beat by cancer but I hope that your life wont end as suddenly as theirs... I'm sure you are a very strong person and will overcome this challenge.
It was in my top five ways I would possibly get put into a hospital. And yes I am serious.

Grizzly

Level 24
So I found out that I have cancer. Its really serious and I will be moving to a Cancer dorm in 30 days. So you won't see me on minecraft after March the 22th. Meaning that in 30 days time you won't see me on the server. That is all, Thank you.

I will post additional infomation if needed.
NOOOO! SAM! ;-; What will I do without you?

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
wow if that's serious well I hope you can face that obstacle and get well.:(<3
I am very serious. My time of year. Easter is just unlucky.
So I found out that I have cancer. Its really serious and I will be moving to a Cancer dorm in 30 days. So you won't see me on minecraft after March the 22th. Meaning that in 30 days time you won't see me on the server. That is all, Thank you.

I mean you have other people..

Grizzly

Level 24
wow if that's serious well I hope you can face that obstacle and get well.:(<3
I am very serious. My time of year. Easter is just unlucky.

I mean you have other people..
But you're my best friend on MC... I'll never see schoolRP the same way without you.... ;-; DON'T GO!

WildSense

Level 45

I sincerely hope you beat it.

6w5

Level 1
Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in they Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
It's ironic on how you have "cancer".
Its unexpected for the people who don't know me. I get sunburned easily so to me its not surprising. I'm still unaware what your view of my previous post was. If you could elaborate that would be great.

Mity

Level 104
even though i dont know u im sure ur strong and u will get through this im sure all of us suport u be strong u will be fine!!!

Arawrous_Bear

Level 10
So I found out that I have cancer. Its really serious and I will be moving to a Cancer dorm in a week or so. So you won't see me on minecraft after April the 22th. Meaning that you won't see me on the server after the 22th. That is all, Thank you.

Sam awe I'm very sorry. I hope you make it through don't stop fighting you little memester. You have my prayers!<3<3<3

oph

Level 165
sAAAAAAMM mY OthEHehrrr saamQMaMaMMMAMMAmA i guess yyou can say you have severe cancer? omfg so sorry but ily so much and never give up my grandma recently gave up fighting it but i hope you never do

Users who are viewing this thread