Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

6Panda

Previous bans:
N/A.

Describe your activity on the server?:
Due to my two current roles on the server (KPD & Staff), I am practically always online (or at least online discord). I usually spend at least 3-4 hours online depending on the day due to the fact I don’t usually have that busy of a schedule. Even if I’m not online the server, I will be available through discord as long as I am not in school.

Which timezone are you in?:
BST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
alex!#4532

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

List your current and past applications:

Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
KPD Application [ACCEPTED]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Considering I used to be in the faction, alongside having roles such as Football Team and Captain, and currently Detective, I'd say I have a fair knowledge of Detail RP (though I'm not a master at it). My time within the roles has given me the chance to witness different types of Detail RP (rather than just piling words on to make the sentences longer and so on) and also develop my own writing. I'd definitely say that I have enough knowledge from my past experience in EMS to be prepared for treating patients with whatever injuries they can come in with.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My past experience in EMS resulted in a lack of motivation due to the situations I was involved in, meaning I left the faction to prevent myself from taking up a spot that could be given to someone better. Now that my motivation has returned, I want to return and witness the changes that have happened since I left, especially since the Hospital Faction allowed me to make some pretty cool and funny memories whilst showing me some surgical procedures (even if they were just written down rather than visual), so it's definitely something that developed me as a person. However, I'm not quite sure what features I can impress with you to make me stand out from any other SRP player. I'm simply someone looking to roleplay in different situations and enjoy myself whilst doing so instead of sitting bored with nothing to do.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A surgeon is essentially a medical professional specifically trained for surgical procedures, such as organ transplants and many more. They often engage in risky surgeries in order to save lives, with the ability to do morgue work in case it goes wrong. However, surgeons are not just restricted to complicated surgeries, they are also able to do simpler medical procedures, such as X-Rays, treating concussions, and so on. They're especially important in Karakura due to the high crime rate and increase in civilians losing their limbs.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
DIRECTOR
- They run the hospital, and manage pretty much everything going on in there. They are the highest rank in the faction and lead the higher-up team.
CLINICAL MANAGER - Right underneath the Director, the Clinical Manager is essentially the right-hand man. They watch over the entirety of the hospital rather than one department.
CLINICAL LEADS - There are three departments, each with a Clinical Lead. The Clinical Leads oversee their departments specifically and make suggestions towards who should and shouldn’t be promoted and so on.
HEAD DEPARTMENT - Essentially the right-hand man of Clinical Leads, assisting them in overseeing their designated department. They’re the lowest higher-up rank.
ATTENDING (DEPARTMENT) - They are essentially the same as a normal Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist, except they’re trusted enough to train any new trainees.
SURGEON/DOCTOR/PSYCHIATRIST - The standard role of most EMS workers once they pass their trainee phase.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Tsuzura Taikan is the type of girl that would hang up a ‘REAL QUEENS EAT PIZZA’ neon sign even in her workplace. The most noticeable features would likely be her hair, skin, and maybe her height (though it isn’t that bizarre considering Karakura’s ridiculous heights). Everything about her has a lack of melanin by the looks of it, her hair is extremely white (excluding the green splodges), her skin is paler than Casper, so if you’re smart enough, she’s albino! She stands at around 5’10ft (Never skips leg day) and she has the skinniest fingers ever. Her nails are long, except for her index and pointer fingers.

What are they like on and off the job?
Tsuzura Taikan can be described as a 'Silly Goose', often acting with a sense of immaturity (yet remaining mature? It's weird) and craziness. She has a weird obsession with veggie burgers, neon signs, and putting peace signs up in any picture that's taken of her, only to burst out into songs or crack a joke out of nowhere, keeling over with laughter the next second (she finds herself funny most of the time). She practically has no filter, however, she doesn't tend to fall into an aggressive mood or anything along the lines of it, she remains focused and 'calm' regardless of how ridiculous she can act most of the time. Tsuzura Taikan is essentially one of those really crazy teenagers in the body of a twenty-nine-year-old with cool hair.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Tsuzura doesn't have a bone in her body that is capable of hating anyone, meaning she manages to have a mostly positive outlook on most of her co-workers, showing respect to each and every one of them, as it's what she expects back at the end of the day. Treating others how you want to be treated is one of the only logical mottos that she follows. She's the type of girl to offer to make coffee for someone and make it even if they decline the offer, just to show them that slight amount of kindness (despite the fact they'd probably get agitated with her giving it to them).

Overall, she doesn't have any plans for the future. But that's if you don't consider her plot for women to take over the world by her creating a time travel machine, travel back to when Adam and Eve (she's not religious) existed, and punch Adam in the chin so that he's unconscious whilst she talks to Eve about her plot to take over the world and how she should become the amazing woman leader that they need so that girls become more important then men in the altered timeline as a plan. She probably only created this plan as a way to impress her female companions, or she's a really bad feminist..

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Unless you count an absurd obsession with veggie burgers a mental/physical issue, Tsuzura isn’t diagnosed with anything.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Tsuzura Taikan was born in Toyoake, Japan, in a surprisingly stable household. Her parents didn’t end up dead and she had a literal identical twin (Tomochin Taikan), even in personality and hobbies. They did practically everything together, sitting in their room, watching movies, pillow fights, everything of the sort, they even did each other’s makeup and nails (They got better at it over time).

Tsuzura lived a fairly calm childhood, associating herself with any friends Tomochin made and inviting any friends she made to meet Tomochin, eventually creating one massive friend group for them to entertain themselves in all of her school years. The group was one that was bound to stick together forever by the looks of it. They weren’t the rowdy and annoying students, but rather the silent and hard-working ones until they got onto the playground.

When it came to choosing their pathways in life, Tomochin went for a more relaxed one, participating in multiple writing competitions and constantly making small teaser documentaries on the friend group activities. She was destined to be a reporter from day one. On the other hand, Tsuzura often spent her time purposefully scraping her knees so that she could observe even the smallest details of the antiseptic wipes being applied. So, in the end, Tsuzura ended up going to a Medical College in Toyoake, applying to work in Pizza Hut for the time being.

Life afterwards was simple, she did all of her projects and coursework, and excelled slightly in school. Straight after her graduation from college, she ended up moving from her job in Pizza Hut to instantly becoming the Clinical Manager. She worked alongside Shiroi Akihito, probably accidentally flirting with him along the way, all up until she received the ‘EMS Of The Year’ trophy. She departed shortly after receiving the trophy, returning to her hometown to work in the Fujitahokeneiseidaigaku Clinics as a Surgeon.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:

Tsuzura Taikan.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Ms.

Characters Given Name(s):
Tsuzura.

Characters Preferred Name:
Tsuzura.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female.

Character's Religious Domination:
N/A.

Character's Marital Status:
Single.

Characters Nationality:
Japanese.

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:

6 years.

Working Experience(s):
Pizza Hut
Karakura Hospital; Clinical Manager
Fujitahokeneiseidaigaku Clinics; Surgeon

Academic Degree:
Bachelor Degree

Year of Graduation:
2013, aged 20

Major(s):
Medical Science, Biology

Minor(s):
Chemistry, Psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Russian, French, Jin

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 240
Administrator
Black Market Lead
Media Team
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and congratulations on being accepted into the faction. Please refer to the Emergency discord for more information upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread