Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
Downloadt

Previous bans:
I have not been banned before, however, I have received my fair share of warnings. The only relevant one would be an OOC toxicity warning which was resolved and given in early 2020.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active on SRP with the roles I currently possess on the server. I am a Moderator on the server, meaning I have to be active in order to answer any questions anyone has, but I am also a Hospital Worker on one account and the Highschool Males Football Captain on my other account. They're both roles that I'd say I've worked hard for and I would not risk losing them by being inactive. So essentially, I've got a lot of free time and can be pretty active.

Which timezone are you in?
BST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes - alex!#4532

Do you have a microphone:
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:
I have applied for a few languages and OOC positions (such as staff and 3D modeller), however, I will only list my IC position applications;
>
Nurse Application - ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:

Back in 2021, I did end up applying for the KPD. Unfortunately, at the time, I was already in the hospital faction and most hospital workers were not accepted due to the inactivity within the faction. As of now, the Hospital is extremely active and the rule of not being in KPD and EMS at the exact same time has recently been removed. Meaning, yeah, I wanna shoot my shot.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Fortunately, I have a brief understanding of law as a whole. I am glad to learn any important laws that I currently do not know if I am given the opportunity.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As a whole, police officers work together in order to prevent crime and ensure Karakura is as safe as it can be. They work alongside detectives in order to investigate crimes and overall solve them and bring any criminals to justice.

As a cadet, you’ll often find yourself sitting at the front desk, the CCTV desk, or down in the training facility. At the front desk, you’ll find yourself answering questions and taking in reports from Karakura citizens. When a crime is committed, most officers will leave and you’ll give them CCTV while you are still learning your job. In the training facility, you will be trained on what to do and will also be running, swimming, and overall improving on any skills such as strength and endurance to prevent injuries during your work.

Over time, you are given more duties whilst also granted time to go off duty. For example, you will begin to have to train any new cadets that come into the force if you are promoted up to a Corporal or higher, but you are also given more equipment as you rank up in order to help you when combatting crime.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are important to SchoolRP because regardless of being ‘School’RP, there’s a lot of criminal roleplay that takes place. From a group of delinquents to murdering gangs, you can see it all on SchoolRP. And if the KPD wasn’t around, crime would be seen each hour of every day. They’re there to kick crime in the ass and keep Karakura safe. Not only that, the KPD is important because they provide a different group of individuals to roleplay with, just like any other faction would.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do.

2 | In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Valentinus is your average male. He is around 5’8ft and has a fairly average weight accompanying his somewhat athletic build. Valentinus has heterochromia, one eye being a light hazel colour whilst the other looks more green. He has brown hair locks that dangle down onto his face, floating just above his nose. There’s not much special in his appearance, excluding his heterochromia. Well, unless you see him rocking around in his fabulous orange shirt and green tie.

What they're like on and off the job?
Valentinus is the complete opposite of his brother, Vincentinus Saiky. He appears to give off ‘golden retriever’ vibes and is definitely written by a woman if he was in a book. He follows any orders he is given and definitely pays attention to what he is doing, but he is never afraid to strike up a conversation with those next to him on the front desk. He’ll give you a hug even if you didn’t ask for it.

Off duty, Valentinus remains the exact same. Except, his attention to detail falters slightly, focusing on enjoying the time he is spending without any stress of dealing with Karakurian criminals. He’ll still give you a hug even if you didn’t ask for it though and will always entertain you with his wacky clothes.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Valentinus is not a planner. Without his brother, he wouldn’t have even realised he needed to attend a police academy in order to become a police officer. He’s a complete doofus who takes one day at a time instead of multiple days. Yeah, he’ll plan a holiday if it’s really important, but he’ll definitely leave the majority of it up to whoever he is going with.

His only plan in life would be to make as many friends as possible. After all, money can’t buy happiness but friends definitely will. And what’s cooler than kicking crime in the ass like a badass with your friend right on your side?

Valentinus will most definitely look up to all of his co-workers and attempt to pull them into his little friend group with whatever means he needs to use. He might even manipulate you into becoming his friend, but he doesn’t have any ill intentions with it! It’d be an accident. He’d respect anyone he was working with, regardless of their rank. After all, they probably planned to become an officer while he just followed in his brother's footsteps!

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Valentinus Saiky was born in Karakura, Japan. He was born into one of the many portions of the Saiky family alongside his siblings, consisting of Luciel Saiky and Vincentius Saily. Growing up, Valentinus and Vincentius had a certain bond. They were complete opposites and yet had a few similarities, specifically their adventurous spirit.

Valentinus had an average childhood, going to school each day excluding the weekends, returning home and spending time on his cool tire swing in the backyard. There wasn’t much unique for him to indulge in at the time, simply spending time with his brother and getting all dirty in the mud during his free time.

At the age of 13, Vincentius and Valentius went back to Milano, Italy. Valentinus lived a much more quiet life, causing him to explode in excitement whenever he was able to spend time with his brother, who had become the ‘popular kid’. He did not play much sport, but rather enjoyed simply running around in his spare time without his brother. It was hard to get Valentinus to sit down and study due to his golden retriever nature.

As he grew up, he watched his brother study criminology out of nowhere. Being the classic sibling, Valentinus would always bother his brother, peeking over his shoulder at the book. He’d do anything to spend time with Vincentius, and so, they began to study together. Book after book, website after website. It was fun, and for once in his life, he was sitting down and studying instead of running around.

He was not as perfect as his brother, failing a few questions in his examinations but overall receiving good scores in order to follow his brother's dreams. As time progressed, Valentinus followed Vincentius back to Karakura out of nowhere. He didn’t know why, but he just went. And so, he decided to apply for the Karakura Police Department…

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:
Valentinus Saiky

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Valentinus, Valentino, Saiky

Preferred Name:
Valentino

IC Phone number:
(030)-244-5469

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Training:
1 year.

Working Experience:
Valentinus has worked in a few jobs, such as Mcdonald's. But that was for the quick cash, he doesn’t have much working experience in the police force, but he does have his knowledge of the law!

He did prevent people from stealing Big Macs though.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology.

Year of Graduation
:

Major(s):
Criminology

Minor(s):
Biology

Native Languages:
Japanese.

Other Languages:
N/A