Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): 6Panda

Previous bans: N/A
One warning for toxicity. However, I have learned my lesson and resolved things with the person I was toxic towards after realizing I had been toxic towards them.
I have also received kicks on both accounts for either role changes or being AFK.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am fairly active on SRP. I am online on a daily basis for around 9-10 hours every day. I am more active on weekends, as on weekdays I am usually in school, however, due to Covid, I am able to be more active on SRP until school opens more. However, even if school opens once again, I will still be online for around 6 hours every day. I have been on SRP for around ten months, as I joined on the 10th March 2020. I tend to try and split my time between my two accounts, though I am mainly on my main account, 6Panda.

Which timezone are you in?:
England / UK (GMT).

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Yes, 6Panda#4532.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a microphone, however, I prefer to not talk in VCs.

List your current and past applications:

6Panda
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pandas-french-application.25547/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pandas-college-application.25294/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pandas-college-application-2-0.25767/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/6pandas-russian-lang-app.27606/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-6panda.31865/ [ACCEPTED]

6Pancake
https://schoolrp.net/threads/6pancakes-italian-application.35269/ [ACCEPTED]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
As someone who enjoys Detail RPing, I tend to make most of my actions with length to add a better environment amongst my friends and to try to involve more people. There are the odd few times when I do not detailrp, but most of the time that is only because I am tired or in a rush. I started detailrping when I first joined SRP, as I find it fun to add more detail into emotes, because as stated prior, it adds a better environment in roleplay, and makes it easier for people to respond to your actions or speech.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying to EMS is to try and experience a new point of view in roleplay. I have experienced familyrp, schoolrp, baseballrp, and a few others, but I have yet to medicalrp. It has always been my wish to join the Karakura Hospital from the day I joined SRP, and it is what encouraged me to apply for college, and it is what is now encouraging me to try and become an EMS member. As well as this, I have visited the hospital ICly multiple times, whether it be for a therapy session or to be treated for injuries my character has acquired and watching EMS do their job has inspired me as I have enjoyed being able to read the DetailRP a member of the hospital does, and I would love to be able to be the one doing detailrp and talking to people regarding their troubles to assist them in the end.

I believe I can benefit the medical team by being an active member of the SRP community. I am generally on SRP for most of the day, whether I am on my alt or on my main account, and unless I am in school or asleep, I am available on discord at any moment. This means if I am online in the morning, I will be able to assist patients to the best of my ability when other hospital members are offline.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to join the Nurse Department.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Within the Nurse Department, you take on both the tasks of being a Nurse and a Psychiatrist. This consists of aiding a patient with any minor injuries, or assisting a Doctor or Surgeon when they are treating a patient. They also look after a patient’s mental health, recommending possibilities for a patient to follow after to fix any issues or troubles within their life. They also prescribe medication to a patient and diagnose them with any mental issues and/or disorders.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head Physician / Hospital Director - The Hospital Director is the head of the Karakura Hospital. They are in charge of watching over the hospital and making sure everything is in order. They decide who is hired and who is demoted. They are also in charge of paying members of the Hospital staff. In conclusion, the Hospital Director is in charge of the hospital and is the most important member.

Clinical Manager - The Clinical Manager is the second in charge of the Karakura Hospital. Just like the Hospital Director, they oversee the hospital and make sure everything is running smoothly. Any issues regarding workers are most likely to go to the Clinical Manager instead of the Hospital Director. If the Hospital Director happens to be unavailable, the Clinical Manager is in charge of the hospital.

Clinical Lead - Clinical Leads are in charge of the two departments within Karakura Hospital. There is a Clinical Lead for the Doctor Department and Nurse Department. They look over employees within their department, making sure everything is running smoothly. As well as this, they report any issues within their department to the Clinical Manager or Head Physician. They also hold training for their department.

Doctor Consultant - A Doctor Consultant is a senior within the Doctor’s Department and someone who worked hard as a regular doctor.

Executive Nurse - Just like the Doctor Consultants, an Executive Nurse is someone who has excelled as a member within the Nurse Department, making them a senior in the Nurse Department.

Doctor Department - The Doctor Department consists of Doctors and Surgeons. Their job is to aid patients who enter the hospital with injuries. They take care of any injuries that require surgery, and they can do minor or major surgeries. They also take care of patients with broken bones, regular cuts, check-ups, or aiding a patient with a physical illness.

Nurse Department - The Nurse Department consists of both Psychiatrists and Nurses. Their job is to take care of both a patient’s mental health and assist the Doctor’s Department with patients. They can diagnose patients with mental issues or disorders and can prescribe medication for such, as they are specialized in multiple different therapies and mental disorders. Not only this, the Nurse Department is like assistants to the Doctor Department. They are able to prepare a room for a member within the Doctor’s Department to be able to aid a patient, or do surgery. They are also there to aid patients with physical sicknesses.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red - Fire.
Code Blue - Medical Emergencies / Heart Complications.
Code Black - Bomb Threat / Bomb Spotted.
Code White - Evacuation.
Code Green - Emergency Activation.
Code Pink - Missing / Abducted Infant.
Code Orange - Hazardous Spill.
Code Violet - Violent Individual.
Code Yellow - Disaster.
Code Brown - Severe Weather.
Code Silver - Active Shooter.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge I can be demoted at any time if I am accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I acknowledge that by applying I am agreeing to be dedicated to the EMS.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I understand that I am to attend any training sessions held while I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am not to take things OOCly when I am dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Aster Robert Antoinette Kojuro is a British male, standing at 5’11ft and weighing 186lbs. He’d have short, white dyed hair, complimenting his lightly tanned pale skin tone and his natural green eyes. His eyes would have light bags underneath them, revealing his lack of sleep. He would often wear clothes that would hide his body to cover up any scars or injuries he received during his lifetime. Aster would have a desire to learn different languages, being fluent in both Russian and Japanese. He is mature and willing to assist anyone who approaches him in his daily life. Learning off of his sister, Bonnie Mae Blackwood, and following in her footsteps, Aster is a mentally strong male, despite his physical appearance doubting such. His mouth would often be formed into a smile, giving off a comforting aura, despite it not showing his teeth.

What he's like on and off the job?
On Duty, Aster is a hard-working individual, remaining focused and assisting anyone who enters the hospital. He would be a mature individual, putting the lives of patients at the top of his schedule. He would take his job seriously, often speaking a calming tone to anyone who enters the hospital and remaining calm in every situation. He would enforce the rules of the hospital and making sure not to break them himself.

Off Duty, Aster would be joyful, often spending his time with his friends and family. He would be friendly, allowing anyone to approach him if they are in need of assistance. As well as this, he would be outgoing, often playing sports with his friends or doing other exciting activities to keep his adrenaline up. He would be less serious, appearing bubbly to those around him when he is not on duty. However, he would be prepared to get into his uniform and assist the hospital if an emergency occurs.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Aster would be respectful and kind to his co-workers, assisting them if they needed help at any time. In any situation, he would put their wellbeing above his, making sure they were safe and happy at every point. Aster would try to be friends with every one of his co-workers and would offer to help anyone who is struggling with a task they were assigned. He has very simple plans for the future, to be able to assist everyone to the best of his ability and to spend as much time as possible with his friends and family as possible, other than that, he would not plan ahead, taking each day as an adventure on their own as he never knows when he could kick the bucket.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Aster has previously had dark thoughts, though due to going to therapy, he has adapted to be a bright individual. Aster currently has bipolar disorder and intermittent explosive disorder, though just as his dark thoughts, he received therapy and is now able to keep himself calm in situations that are accompanied by pressure.

BACKSTORY:

Aster Robert Antoinette Kojuro originally lived in Dorset, England, with his Mother, called Mia Crowley, and his Father, called Charles Crowley, and his pet dog, called Ruffles. His family lived a calm life in the countryside. The family would enjoy their trips down to the beach, however, it had shortly stopped; his parents growing distant each day. By the age of 7, his parents had barely spoken to each other, and the few times they did, Az had heard mumbles of their arguments. It was nothing he wanted to hear, and his parents had realized such.

A few days before his 8th birthday, his mother told him to pack his bags, telling him they were going on a vacation, but such a simple thing could not trick the young boy. Yet, he still did as his mother said, packing everything important to him, and going to pet his dog and take him with them, however, his mother said that Ruffles was not allowed to come, separating the boy from his companion.

Arriving at the airport, Az had felt sick, not wanting to leave his home behind, but he didn’t complain, knowing that his mother was upset with something. They had started to make their way to the lines, getting ready to board their plane. It had taken around 18 hours, with a few stops in between the journey, but each time, the young boy just pondered, watching the clouds fly past the window

A few days had passed and he had already begun primary school once more, though he didn’t do as well as he used to. His behavior was low, and barely any of the teachers enjoyed him being in their class. They had begun to just give him punishments for anything done in class, thinking that because of his rough childhood, he’d been misbehaving, but that wasn’t the case; the young boy didn’t have too many friends, being awkward and not wanting to cause anything between the friend groups that had already existed.

Years had flown past with the same behavior, yet he didn’t want this to carry on, so as he hit the age of 13, his mother had got sick of it, sending him off to Karakura, where he would live a lonely adventure. He started his life at Kakakura Highschool making a few friends that he would later fall out with, though his closest friend he met was when he was around 17. Her name was Bonnie Grace, and he classes her as the sibling he had never had. Bonnie had introduced Aster to her fiance, Ian, who was friends with a fellow called Ace and his shrimp Jeffery, this led Aster to join their little friend group, becoming one of them. His life had continued for normal, except he had started to be less noticed by teachers, unlike his primary life. He kept to himself and never really did anything worth noticing

As he watched his high school life grow on, the boy had met a special friend, someone who he had started to grow feelings for within a few weeks. He had asked for advice on how to confess and eventually did, finding out the girl liked him back. They had spent a week or two together, but just like his parents' marriage, his relationship did not last as long as he had expected.

Turning 18, the boy finally realized how lonely he was without family. He knew a friend who had a family that would adopt anyone within reason. the Constantines. His friend, Kagami Constantine was the first he spoke to about it, and he understood it all. Within the next few days, Kagami had taken Aster to meet the family's head, a fellow who went by "Task". The process was easy, as Task had already taken a liking to Aster, therefore letting him become a Constantine.

However, as Aster turned 20, he left the Constantine family alongside Bonnie Mae Constantine, Yahiro Jackson Constantine, and Ian Price Constantine. This was due to the three wishing to start their own family as the Constantine’s had started to fall apart. After a few months, Aster was made Bonnie’s right hand within the Kojuro family, with Yahiro and Ian below him. The four had worked together as a team to develop the Kojuro family, slowly gaining new family members.

During his time in college, Aster focused on his studying more than he had ever done before in his life, as he finally decided what career he'd like to pursue after having a long discussion with his sister, Bonnie. Not only did he study, he had also decided to volunteer to different elderly care homes in Karakura, or places nearby, starting minorly at his 18th birthday, yet starting to focus more as he turned twenty, to get some working experience in.

After eight years in total of working experience, and studying almost every night yet keeping a healthy sleeping schedule with the help of 'Lux' Saiky, when he was a psychiatrist. A few weeks after his 26th birthday, he decided to try and apply for the nurse department within the Karakura hospital.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Aster Robert Antoinette Kojuro.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.

Characters Given Name(s): Az, Kid.

Characters Preferred Name: Aster.

Characters Age: 26.

Characters Gender: Male.

Characters Religious Domination: Athiest.

Characters Marital Status: Divorced.

Characters Nationality: British.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: Thirteen years.

Working Experience(s): Eight years.

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree.

Year of Graduation: 2015.

Major(s): Psychology, Healthcare.

Minor(s): Anatomy, Biology, and Maths.

Native Languages: Japanese and English.

Other Languages: French, JSL, Russian.

Last edited: