80sLemon

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Scooby#1842

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT, currently BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I'm fairly active, being on for a few hours almost everyday.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, for an hour when my sister and I wanted to buy an apartment each.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yup!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school nurse often tends to students who are injured and gives them preliminary healthcare support to help students in need. Stationed at the nurses' office, a nurse would man the front desk, awaiting for students who require assistance. A nurse is trained in basic first-aid and would have knowledge on how to tend to basic injuries. A school nurse supports the school in ensuring every student is taken care of, and that the school remains a safe conducive environment for students to focus on their studies.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I wouldn't say I have a vast experience, having not have any prior character roles before, but I do have a fair bit of experience roleplaying as a regular Grade-12, having been a member of a cult(Myriad), and being part of a family ICly. I do try to roleplay between school faculty as well frequently and also have experience roleplaying illnesses such as having seizures and passing out. I have also experience with my character roleplaying with a service dog, which also in turn makes my character interact even more with teachers and professors.

In relation to the nurses', I have been to the nurses office a number of times, either as an injured student who requires assistance or just as a friend to accompany someone to the nurses'.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/seonjorp’s-german-language-application.41287/ - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/80slemon-latin-application.49992/ - ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would remain calm, and try to smile off the situation, she would try to understand that there must be something that has happened to cause the student to act this way, even if it is not my character's fault. She would remind the student that cursing at people is not nice, and even more so disrespecting school faculty is against the school rules. If the student continues to do so even after that, she would have to consider giving the student a warning to hopefully stop the student from cursing and preventing the situation from escalating even further.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would first ****yse the scene to see if anyone needs immediate medical assistance, then try to see if there are any immediate employees around who could help handle the situation, so that she could render any medical assistance to the injured. If the situation is minor, she would simply just handle it herself by trying to break up the fight, and making sure both parties leave amicably.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Oh my, it depends on what type and how severe of a dangerous action the other school employee has committed, but in general, my character would firstly voice out that what the other school employee doing is inappropriate, and try to bring the other employee to one side to avoid potential unwanted embarrassment brought upon the employee if others were watching. She would then explain further and discuss on what could have been done/what was done wrong in that particular situation. She would also express her utmost hope that whatever the dangerous action was done, that it is a one time thing, and that we as school employees should hold standards to a certain degree throughout our job.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
My character may be seen sipping a drink right by the window, as she engages in small talk with her little group of school faculty, chatting about life as an employee and whatever extraordinary things that may have happened during her shift in the nurses office earlier. She would also be the one to tend and care for other school faculty members, as she cares for others, a lot, if they see that they are tired, a cup of coffee would be brought towards their way, or a little snack to cheer them up. She hopes that all school faculty members are working happily, and tries to maintain good relationships with a greater part of them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She had seen the injured student being brought in by their friend, her hands reached into her shelves grabbing some basic medical supplies, before quickly moving the student next to an available nurses' bed, she would then lay the student down quickly but carefully and start to examine the student on how she could help to ease their pain.

/me Would walk swiftly to the back of the counter, and opened up the fridge, reaching her hands deep in to feel for a cold ice pack. She grabbed the ice pack and quickly walked back to the student, applying it gently across the affected area. The ice pack would sting the student a little initially, she held a concerned and worried face, as she carefully makes sure the affected area is being treated.

/me seeing as the student is feeling better now, she held a sweet smile on her face, disappearing for a while, before returning with a fresh blue lolly from the fridge. "Here's a little treat for being such a good patient, be careful to not get yourself hurt again!", she smiled as she brushed her hand over the student's head to pat them for being so brave.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Lilu H. Martin

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Martin

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
No Religion

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:

Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Health Sciences

Minors:
N/A

Nationality:
British

Current Location:
Karakura City, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
German, Latin

Backstory

Lilu Martin Higasa was born in 1997 in the lovely land of the UK. She lived there for a short time before shortly moving to Japan, where she was adopted by a loving family. During her childhood days, she would sometimes be clumsy, she had times whereby she was thought by a school faculty member to be drunk by not walking straight. Nevertheless, she was able to attend school pretty well during high school, and had gotten just the right amount of required classes to proceed to college.

During her time as a high school student, she had multiple instances whereby she had to visit the nurses' to garner assistance from a nurse, as she had a condition whereby she falls asleep in the middle of the day. She was touched by the the caring nurses who always tend to her without fail, and at the time really appreciated how the nurses always manage to put a smile on their faces no matter how hard the job is.

When picking a major in college, she had chatted how she wanted to find a job that could allow her to help others with her career guidance counsellor, and of all the career paths, she felt that working in the healthcare sector, being able to help others in need and care for them, was what made her feel the most fulfilling. Without second guessing her decision, she decided to declare health sciences as her major in college, and proceeded towards her goal of serving others in need.

She was able to graduate college in 2019, and went around working several small temp jobs before settling for the one position that she always had so strong of a connection to - a school nurse. It was not only a job whereby she was able to work in something healthcare related, but it was so also where she could work alongside her friends in Karakura High. Although serving as a school nurse, she couldn't make as much now as being in a hospital, she still firmly believes that no matter how much she earns, or what she does, as long as she makes an impact on others' lives, it was what she wanted to do.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
KHS was her alma mater, and being one of the renowned schools in her books in Japan, it was a no-brainer for her to apply for a position there. She wishes to help maintain the positive school environment and help students in need back in Karakura High. She also wishes to meet and thank the nurses who once cared for her as student, and work alongside in a good working environment.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I personally feel that being a school nurse is what I want to do, I am willing to learn on the job if I am found inadequate for the position. I am really passionate about caring and helping others, and I want to work in a place whereby I get to do just that. Karakura High has always held a special place in my heart, as that is where many fond memories of mine have been forged, and I hope that I get the chance to experience working there.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
Nope!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

Good application! Unfortunately, we don't have Nurse spots at the moment but if this ever changes I'll review this application again! Feel free to edit this application and re-format it if you wish.

If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- This application could be better given the time it was pending and there is no open nurse slots at the moment;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread