80sJeremy

Level 40
80sJeremy
80sJeremy
Omega+

What is your Minecraft username?:

My in-game username is __jeremylobo; commonly known as Jeremy

Do you have Discord?:

Yes! I do have discord, my tag is .moc_ and my discord display name is known as Jeremy

How old are you?:

I'd prefer not to say the number, though if needed I can provide it via DMS. Though, I can reassure the acceptor of this application that I am a responsible person for this position. I may have been a slight nuisance in the past, though I have changed overtime, for the better. as well.

What is your time zone?:

I live on the Eastern Coast of America, time zone being EST otherwise known to the global clock as GMT-5 An example of this being as if it was 1PM for myself, in the GMT time zone, it would be 6PM for GMT.

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the School Roleplay is widespread. A list of what hours, and what times will be listed of when I am on, of each day & week, and why may that be so. Typically, this will range from 7 hours on weekdays, and longer on weekends.
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Whenever I wake up, so around 1PM-4PM(possibly earlier at times to 11PMOn Monday’s, I am in school from 6:15AM to 2:15PM. I am not typically up before this time, and typically log off at 11PMOn Tuesday’s, I am in school from 6:15AM to 2:15PM. I am not typically up before this time, and typically log off at 11PMOn Wednesday’s, I am in school from 6:15AM to 2:15PM. I am not typically up before this time, and typically log off at 11PMOn Thursday’s, I am in school from 6:15AM to 2:15PM. I am not typically up before this time, and typically log off at 11PMOn Thursday’s, I am in school from 6:15AM to 2:15PM. However, afterschool there isn’t really a limit to where I am on the server.Whenever I wake up, so around 1PM-4PM, to whenever I fall asleep, which there is no limit to when that happens.

However, this is during days that I must attend school. As of currently, it is summer. I will be and am a lot more active.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:

I am entirely aware that if I go inactive for a period of time; the Shopkeeper role will be revoked from my account.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jeremylobo-missing-vehicle.64417/
Accepted - JeremyLobo's Ban Appeal | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-french-totallybisexual.52193/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-totallyjeremy.50464/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application.52111/
https_jeremy | inventory wipe | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Mistake.. https_jeremy | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Anarchy Ballistic mask | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Accepted - JeremyLobo's Ban Appeal | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-2-jeremyalot.55078/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-totallybisexual.53229/
Denied - JeremyLobo's Ban Appeal | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
https://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application-jeremylobo.61149/
https_jeremy | Missing Item Request | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
https://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application.72787/
Satanji Mizu-Kai Unverified Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

[Adult]
[College][B]
[Grade-12]

What shop are you applying for?:

The shop that I am applying for is a accessories store and is known as ‘Tokki-yo’

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

My reason as to becoming a shopkeeper is driven by priority, passion for owning a business. I have a desire to create a welcome space, where all are treated equally. Owning and running a shop provides many opportunities to bring many visions of mine that I had to life, this can and will blend creativity with many things. I will say, I am heavily excited by the prospect of a diverse range of items meeting customers' wants or needs. Furthermore, I personally find a giant fulfillment in building many types of relationships with workers, alongside the customers that come and go. Fostering the sense of a community, a shop is more than just to buy goods, I find it as a place people may be able to connect with others. I want to become a shopkeeper for people to feel valued or appreciated.
Other than that, I am motivated by the factor of starting a successful shop, trying my hardest to be active, you need to have problem-solving skills, as well as continuous journey as of learning new skills, as well as new learning factors of managing a shop, these are a small amount of the aspects that excite me, at least to a personal standpoint. Additionally, being a shopkeeper can allow me to contribute to the local players, more roleplay scenarios, other than me just being ‘camped up in a corner’ or something along those lines. This can align with my values of sustainability, as well as community support within School Roleplay, which within, can further enhance the positive impact.
Finally, my desire to become a shopkeeper stemmed off from a blend of personal passion, community engagement, as well as entrepreneur spirit. I believe it is an opportunity to create something that is meaningful, and hopefully make a positive impact within the lives of players.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

Within the shop that I am applying for, I want to create a distinctive as well as vibrant experience that can and will stand out for its quality, and innovation. I want to offer a decent number of items that people can buy, for one, the workers to make money. For two, more roleplay experiences are given out to whom that buys the items. A small shop, almost similar to a retail shop, we, the workers and I will try to make this store a community hub, we will host custom shop openings, to events in the real world (Christmas, Halloween, etc. . .) that will go into our shop! Custom buildings, or events, as it may be taken. These short events will not only attract more people to the store, but also an attempt to build long lasting memories with the workers, and the customers. Sustainability will be a main focus; we will try to support any applicants that may in some way be in need of money. This aligns with the growing number of customers. We want to invite the customers into a warm atmosphere, one to where someone can feel comforted, at peace. We also do want to try our best to make an online appearance, this will be via Onrain. Personally, I will use one of my Onrain profiles to post openings, to post images randomly of the shops, etcetera. This will also help the shop itself connect to the community.

What will you sell in your shop?:

There are a variety of items that an accessory shop can sell, however I can list a majority of them, of course I won’t sell all of these items, it is just an example.

JewelryGold rings, silver rings, Diamond rings, Pearl necklaces, gold necklaces, Silver necklaces, beaded necklaces, charm bracelets, cuff bracelets, bangle bracelets, stud earrings, hoop earrings, drop earrings, chandelier earring, brooches, anklets, birthstones, friendship bracelets, body chains. . etc.
WatchesLuxury, sport, smart, digital, ****og, pocket, watch bands, watch repair kits, watch winders, & watch cases.
Hair AccessoriesHairbands, Headbands, Scrunchies, Hair clips, hair pins, hair combs, hair barrettes, hair bows, hair ties, hair sticks
Hats & CapsBeanies, fedora’s, sun hats, visors, beret’s, Panama hats, cowboy hats, bucket hats, trucker hats,
BeltsLeather, fabric, chain, elastic, waist, studded, braided, sash, obi, & corset.
Sunglasses/EyewearAviator(multi-colored), wayfarer, cat-eye, round, reading, blue light glasses, sports goggles, eyewear chains, eyeglass cases.
Bags & PursesHandbags, clutches, totes, crossbody bags, satchels, backpacks, wristlets, wallets, coin purses, belt bags.
Technological AccessoriesEarbuds, Headphones, Pop sockets,
Travel AccessoriesLuggage, Duffel bags, carry-ons, packing cubes, toiletry bags, passport holders, travel pillows, eye masks, travel blankets, luggage tags
Seasonal Themed ItemsChristmas Jewelry, Easter bonnets, Valentines day pins, St. Patrick day necklaces, Summer Hats, Winter gloves
MiscKeychains, bag charms, pins, badges, face masks, fancy pens, notebooks, desk organizers, pocket squares, cufflinks, tie clips, lapel pins, money clips, cardholders, umbrellas, hats (winter), bow ties, suspenders, handkerchiefs, cosmetic bags, compact mirrors(handheld/furniture) nail care sets, sunglass cases, makeup organizers, perfume atomizers, jewelry boxes

How many employees do you plan to have?:
25 total
Shopkeeper 1
__jeremylobo
Managers 1-2
KotaLobo
H3AV3NLY_
Senior Employees 1-3
Chunk05
xXXuanderXx
Employees (To Be Determined) 1-15
TheEz8Fury
oceannawa
YourAnxietyDemon
Trial Employee (To Be Determined) 1-4

Do you have previous retail experience?:

Yes! I have gained a lot of experience in working in three different shops over the last few months. My first position would be Oto-Nashi, where my working career had begun. Before this, a few months back, I was never in a job. I have been active enough to be promoted to my current role, which is now Senior Employee. Yes, my duties have grown massively, which has allowed me to develop more of a deep understanding of the Shop Faction, which has now contributed to my success in that degree. In addition to Oto-Nashi, I have also worked at a store known as Yokunda. Though, As I only work as a Trial-Employee, it hasn’t helped much with my experience as a shop-worker. This position has given me the opportunity to expand my skills that I have currently have. I have to adapt to a new working environment, further expanding my experience. Finally, I have worked as an Accountant & Cashier, roles in which I had to calculate money, and had financial management, as well as customer service skills.

What are your long-term goals for the shop?:

My long-term goals for Tokki-yo are multifaceted. This both goes by excellence and customer satisfaction. I am committed to expanding within the shop faction, and exploring newer product lines that can progressively evolve within the preferences of the customers. This is strategic because it will ensure the fact that the new product aligns with the values, as well meets a high-quality standard. Additionally, I want to develop marketing strategies that effectively communicate the shop's offers and propose a valuable invision to audiences.
While trying to achieve this, while it may be hard, we will leverage digital platforms, an example is harnessing social media’s to increase the openings, we will show that while we increase our reach alongside the community, the approach will includes steady, active presence via social media, one being the Town’s advert system for shop openings, the other being Onrain. This will enhance the way that people see us, alongside attracting new customers to the store.
Moreover, practice is required and will be a key focus, this involves ensuring that the staff members are well-trained alongside motivated, we can provide faster, more reliable service to the customers. Therefore, enhancing the overall experience with the store.
In summary, the vision for Tokki-yo is to grow via strategic expansion as well as innovative marketing while we maintain the relentless focus on many other aspects.

What kind of shop layout and design do you envision?:

Upon entering the shop, customers are welcomed by an amazing wooden arch, encased with vines, and leaves. Shortly followed behind, the wooden flooring had set a tone with the customers. The ceiling has a nice design of flowers, alongside vines, creating a lush forest-like room. There was warm, ambient lighting, shelves made of rustic, or natural wood. The standalone units, all with different categories of many items.Products are arranged in themed sections, which were lightly separated by natural dividers, a small example being a form of bamboo, or a small tree. The curved pathways were mimicking the natural trails, which had guided people throughout the store. Around the categories, there was small stepping stones, which lead one through the area. They had created small mosaics around the floor, A large feature within the middle, features a tree trunk, with a large amount of rings within.

Link your shops discord:

https://discord.gg/YYnvmxdaeJ

Character Name:

Ilina Lowe

Photo of Character:

1723173860017.png

Do you have any questions?:

No! I enjoyed making this application; however whoever marks this application, either way, if denied or accepted, I thank you for taking the time to review my application.

Notes:

College moved to 3rd profile​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread