mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A food/item delivery app or feature for too lazy to walk

What's your Minecraft Username?: ViciusKnight
What's the title of your suggestion?: A food/item delivery app or feature for too lazy to walk

What's your suggestion?:
I would suggest a uber eats type app or funcionality for the Too Lazy To Walk app.
It would work similar to this.
In the app you have two options. To deliver or to order.
When you press to order it would show two option: 1. connect you with a delivery person that is available and you would tell them the product you want and its price. Then the delivery person would tell you the delivery fee. You would pay to them trough the phone somehow and they would buy it and bring it to you to a agreed location.
2. Order for later. you would be able to place an order for an item only sold in a player shop that for example isnt open or will open after you go offline. When the shop is open a delivery person would be notified of the order and get the amount that the item costs from the shop. then they would also get notified if the player comes back on and would go to a pre determined location and give the item. then the delivery person will return to the shop with the money for the item paying for it.
Delivery would let you do the above tasks for the delivery driver and you would be paid your delivery fee and even a tip if the person ordering is staisfied.

I dont know how this would be implemented but i would love to see a delivery service type app come to karakura.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would give people chances to get items from shops that normally open when they are say asleep or are just lets say in an rp situation where they cant go like a disscusiion or a party in an apt or house and they are unable to go to the shop. it would also bring a bit of realism to the server seeing as most places have a delivery service

-kam

Level 71
i think giving shops a delivery service would be cool but I'm unsure of how that would work

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
Neutral
There isn't anything in here that is necessarily a bad idea. The ability to pre-order from a shop would be something that could be intertwined with the post-office. I am only neutral as it seems like it would be rather awkward to integrate coding wise. It would be a project that would require a lot of attention to detail and refining.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
From what I can remember I know some of the restaurants used to have a delivery service when it came to that. I know the shop faction is lacking right now due to no shop faction lead. But once that is covered I’m sure restaurants will hopefully start opening again and maybe this feature will either still be used or not. Over all it’s up to each shop keeper to decide if they want a feature like that or not.

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
Neutral

While I think most of the suggestions proposed are a good idea, it'd be really difficult to implement into the game

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Issues:
- There would need to be an addition of these roles to the server/a new system made, I'm sure they don't want any more added
- When one minor suggestion pops up, so do more like this, leading to an overflowing of these roles
- Most people have /feed
- Not a lot of normal players have a car to actually drive, and the media team aren't gonna give them away just for this
- They would have to partner up with some sort of restaurant or sum, and someone might feel bad if they can't do this
- Will be unused after awhile

Cool idea, too impractical, -1

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: ViciusKnight
What's the title of your suggestion?: A food/item delivery app or feature for too lazy to walk

What's your suggestion?:
I would suggest a uber eats type app or funcionality for the Too Lazy To Walk app.
It would work similar to this.
In the app you have two options. To deliver or to order.
When you press to order it would show two option: 1. connect you with a delivery person that is available and you would tell them the product you want and its price. Then the delivery person would tell you the delivery fee. You would pay to them trough the phone somehow and they would buy it and bring it to you to a agreed location.
2. Order for later. you would be able to place an order for an item only sold in a player shop that for example isnt open or will open after you go offline. When the shop is open a delivery person would be notified of the order and get the amount that the item costs from the shop. then they would also get notified if the player comes back on and would go to a pre determined location and give the item. then the delivery person will return to the shop with the money for the item paying for it.
Delivery would let you do the above tasks for the delivery driver and you would be paid your delivery fee and even a tip if the person ordering is staisfied.

I dont know how this would be implemented but i would love to see a delivery service type app come to karakura.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would give people chances to get items from shops that normally open when they are say asleep or are just lets say in an rp situation where they cant go like a disscusiion or a party in an apt or house and they are unable to go to the shop. it would also bring a bit of realism to the server seeing as most places have a delivery service
maybe adding a mailbox or a P.o. box to each apartment building and out the front of houses could be good for this then once you order the food to said address you could just check the mail and bam delivery service +1

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Sounds like a cool idea, but it doesn't seem necessary and probably won't be used often.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is already half-finished​

Users who are viewing this thread