players online

A little bit late introduction! <3

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hello!
my name is Short Witch but most call me Sophia after my first character (rest in peace you idiot). I've played SRP since September of last year after I found it when I was bored one day!
but yeah, that's why I'm an existing thing on this server >:)

anyway... I'm a Welsh short idiot and I'm 13. I'm currently in school and will be doing my GCSE's next year so that's great! I enjoy drawing, RP (obviously), making SRP skins, playing SRP with my friends, and having an obsessive amount of characters (16 I can count). The main characters I play as are Shizuka Ichibangase, Taite N. O'Sullivan, Isla 'THREE' Zennix, Kritanta L. Ivanovski, and Sylvia Welwitschia.

my besties of the server are (and there is alot) Avazil, DarkEclipic, 10RP, KayLoon, Exs_(you may not think I'm one but I will forever say your one), Thani_Meows, lMorke, and XIVI4!

if your not on my list it doesn't mean you ain't a bestie thoughts are just my honorable mentions. Anyway I'll see ya guys around either here or on the server and never be scared to say hi to me!

Bye! - Short Welsh Person

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Hey hey! Late welcome I assume, you seem lika pretty cool person and I cannot wait to get to know yah better! Feel free to reach out if you want im always available on discord

Sonder Occhiolism#5865

Last edited:

o_o_o_f

Level 7
meloqzn
meloqzn
Fundraiser+
good luck with your GCSEs next year, finished mine this year already and the advanced information was really helpful, couldn't imagine me doing it without it lol

Users who are viewing this thread