mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A mechanic faction

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
The reason why there are a lot of slots in factions, including more "exclusive" ones like Shopkeepers, is so that somebody is bound to bump into one. If there was one, an entire plugin's functionality would rely on this one person, which is not just silly from the perspective of an always-online server, but the person would also have to be quite an Atlas to hold the weight of an entire server's worth of infinitely breaking down cars.
oh yeah def I was trying to imply just a lesser amount than normal because ofc one slot only is a little too small

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
SCHOOLrp
half the server is already ignoring the fact that this is schoolrp and going straight into gangrp
do we really need more roles that just diverge away from the main thing of this server

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
Michael H. Sada is a Mechanic and a KPD!!!!! He roleplays with Cars! <3 You can just say it's a character Hobby and work on it! I think I saw someone say they don't want anymore factions..

-1 for now!! But good idea -3-

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- A role is not currently necessary due to the NPC.​
- You can always roleplay out fixing damage caused to your vehicles in-roleplay, however we wouldn't consider adding upgrades as a role-based feature at this time​

Users who are viewing this thread