amamyo

Level 62
Why
Adverb
1. For what reason or purpose.
"Why do you have pink hair?"

Chapter 1

Pink and Alone

I sighed as I stared out into the baseball field. Slowly I opened my lunchbox and, to my delight, I had a can of green tea. I slowly drank it as I glanced at the cafeteria. As usual, the rich blonde girls and brown-haired athletes sat at the middle table socializing and flirting with one another. What Brats I thought as I looked more through the big windows. The silent, secretive black-haired kids in the corner, all of them seemed to be sorted by hair color. As usual, Kenzie and her other friends glanced up at me and started strutting in my direction. "You're not at a fashion show" I muttered as they approached me. "What was that?" Kenzie asked in a superior tone. I sighed, knowing what was coming. As much as I tried to avoid it, it happened every day. No, not this time. This time I won't let her, so in response I simply took another sip of my green tea and stared blankly ahead. "I know you're in there, dork. Say something!" She spat, knocking on the side of my head with her fist. "I'm just trying to enjoy my lunch, Kenzie, what do you want?" I said in a dull tone. She and her goons snickered. "You know exactly what I want. Hand it over and there'll be no trouble, Pinkie Pie." She said in a soft, dangerous voice. I stood up slowly, as I usually did, but little did she know.... I reached in my back pocket as she said; "There's a nice little pony. Do hurry up, I want to eat!" I pulled my hand back out of my pocket holding nothing but a fist. "Kenzie. I'm done." I said. "Oh, is little horsey trying to stand up for herself?" She said in a high-pitched childish voice. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Just walk away, Kenzie. Go get money from your dad." I replied, acting as if she had never said anything. "That's it, GET HER, GIR-" Right in the nose. Perfect. I jumped back slightly, waiting for her friends to attack, but they stood there in shock, staring at me, then Kenzie, then me, then Kenzie. I was considering letting them go, but they were jerks too. WHAM! BAM! POW! Mouth, Stomach, Chest. I grabbed my lunchbox, kicking dirt in their faces as I said triumphantly "Oh no, little horsey has gone out of control!" I mimicked her voice, as I poured green tea on Kenzie's face. I thought as I walked away I did it! I did it! I did it I did it I did it!!! I was about to enter the cafeteria when I heard footsteps behind me.
CHAPTER 1; END.

Chapter 2

PPAP
(Pool Party And Principal)

I heard their footsteps and ran as fast as I could through the crowded cafeteria, jumped over the fountain in the center of the school and took a sharp right to go down to the swimming pool.
Like to see your high-heeled ass catch up with that I thought as I ran down the stairs and ran into the locker room. Quickly I found my locker and hid inside. They'd be here soon, unless they didn't see me, which was likely. If they found me I knew I could bolt out of the locker room and into the pool, where they wouldn't dare to go with their designer clothes. I heard a shuffle from the stairs and I braced myself. My breathing became rapid, and I could hear my heartbeat pounding in my ears. I opened my eyes very slightly so I could see them coming, but instead what I saw made me stop breathing. My heartbeat stopped thrumming in my ears, but I was sure I was hyperventilating. Through the odor vents in the locker, but 4 feet away from me, was the school principal followed by none other than Kenzie and her entourage. "What about it?" the principal said gruffly, impatience dripping from his words. Clearly Kenzie had interrupted something important, and he was not in a good mood. If I get caught now, i'm dead. I thought. Suddenly, I heard a loud shriek. I peered out the vents to discover that the shriek came not from Kenzie, but the principal! I followed his gaze to see a ****roach in the corner. "YOU'RE RIGHT!" He shouted at Kenzie, still in shock. He quickly called someone on his phone and yelled at them; "CLOSE THE POOL AND GET THE EXTERMINATOR IMMEDIATELY!! ANY STUDENTS GOING IN THE POOL AND COMING OUT WILL BE EXPELLED IMMEDIATELY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" He paused to wait for an answer. I heard faint mumbling from the phone. "GOOD IDEA! GET THE SECURITY GUARDS IMMEDIATELY! NOW! UNDERSTOOD?" Another pause, more mumbling. "OK, IT'S A PLAN! GOODBYE!" He shouted as he hung up. I saw him run for the door, Kenzie smirking and following him. What did he say about a guard? Exterminator? Pool on lock down? As I am pondering, I hear a deep, gruff voice from upstairs. "Right here, sir?" "Yes. And make sure nobody goes in or comes out. It is dangerous in there." I heard the principal respond. Crap...

CHAPTER 2; END.

Chapter 3
The Escape

Instantly I began to panic. I slowly opened the locker and got out for some fresh air. I noticed the ****roach still scuttling around in the corner. I felt anger flooding my body and before I knew it I was stamping the ****roach to shreds. I decided to walk around and look for a hidden or alternate exit. After walking several rounds around the pool, I found nothing. I got on my hands and knees and slowly crawled up the stairs to see where the security guard was positioned. He was standing right in front of the entrance, blocking my path. I went back to the locker room and started to think about possible escapes when I noticed a beach ball in the corner. I smiled as I grabbed the ball and went upstairs. Ok, calm, breathe, get ready to RUN. I thought to myself. I hurled the ball over the guards head and in the five seconds it took him to notice it I flew down the stairs nearly tripping and slid into my locker. "WHO'S THERE?" I heard him bellow. When I realized I had no explanation for the beach ball, the smirk on my face was replaced with one of sheer terror. Here goes nothing..... I thought as I placed my hand on the locker door, ready to open it. As he walked past the row of lockers, I swung mine open as he passed, covered him in a heap of towels and sprinted at what felt like 1000 miles per hour up the stairs and out of the school, never to return.

Chapter 4
The Illusion

"I ship it!" Troye teased. "Can you SHUT. UP?" I yelled at him. -BANG- I whipped round to see Auron baning his head on the wall -BANG- "AURON!" I yelled, holding his head to prevent him from hitting it against the wall. "TROYE LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I glanced over at the dented wall, returning my focus to the now unconscious Auron. How will I explain this to wild? I wondered as I listened for a heartbeat. To my relief, he was still alive. I tried to shake him awake, but to no effect. I groaned as I half carried, half dragged him up the stairs. I could hardly dump him onto the bed before I collapsed of exhaustion. "Can you try to wake him up?" I grunted, curling up beside Auron on the bed. "Ok" Troye replied and proceeded to yell; "WAKE UP OREO!!!" "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM!!". "Troye," I said, trying to sound angry underneath my obvious exhaustion. "But he's awake now!" Troye said persistently. "Wait, what!?" I said, confused. I lifted my head to see Auron looking back at me, his face blank and expressionless. "Crisle?" he said, his face slowly twisting into a smile. "Crisle?" I responded, becoming even more puzzled. He stroked my face gently with one hand before running off, yelling: "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!". I slowly got up, puzzling over what happened before realizing that having a possibly concussed person running around a house isn't a good idea. Naturally, the first place I went was the basement, where I opened the door and took a few steps forward, only to find the door slam shut behind me, a force grabbing my shoulders and spinning me around. "Hey Crisle." he said. Something about his voice seemed off, but I couldn't quite place it. I took a few steps back, almost tripping over my own feet. "Crisle! Be careful!" Auron shrieked. "Uh...A-Auron?" I asked tentatively, becoming more and more scared every second. "Crisle, don't be a Tsundere. I know you've loved me since we were little.". I blushed as my eyes widened in bewilderment "W-What? H-How...? A-A-Auron...? Are you okay...?" I stuttered, wishing he would return to normal. He chuckled and said "Crisle, why are you stuttering so much?" He started laughing more as he said "Did I surprise the mighty Crisle?" "I-I just...Auron I-" The warmth came first, then a refreshing sensation, and I was at complete peace for a few seconds before my mind was flooded with a million different problems. I was still stunned when he pulled away, hardly daring to breathe. I took a few more steps back before tripping over myself, falling this time. I shut my eyes and waited for the impact, but my head never touched the ground. I felt something swoop in and catch me. I opened my eyes and found Auron completely taken by some sort of illusion. "Crisle, I love you. I know deep down you love me too." He released me and I fell to the ground, him kneeling over me. Stuck yet again by confusion, I began to recollect my thoughts before I noticed Auron getting on his hand and knees, slowly crawling to me. I tried to crawl back, using my legs but ran into a wall. Trapped. Cornered. Scared. He leaned in and I, to my surprise, found myself closing my eyes, waiting for the warmth and relaxation to come to me. It did. Completely unaware of my body, I found myself leaning in slightly, accepting the kiss this time. He drew back, his nose still pressed against mine as he whispered; "Oh Crisle, I knew you'd give in eventually." He pecked me on the nose one last time before I felt my face getting overheated. His eyes were the last thing I saw before I fainted.

Chapter 5
The Awakening

"Amy?" "It's no use, she's knocked out." "Don't be so negative!" Slowly I opened my eyes to see @WildSense , @DarknessMeg and @DarknessHail looking down at me. "See! I told you she was awake!" Hailey sneered, turning to the others. "Whatever. Amy, what happened? We came down here and you were knocked out cold." Wild asked in a gentle tone. I stare at them for a while before responding. "W-Well, I was with your brother, Auron, and-" "AURON!?!?" Dark squealed, his eyes glowing. Hailey jabbed him "Get out of fantasy land and let her finish, idiot.". "Can you stop arguing for one second?" Wild groaned, turning back to me, "Anyway, you were down here with Auron and...?" I saw his face become more serious, and he began cracking his knuckles. "He didn't fight me, if that's what you're thinking." He sighed a breath of relief. "He had a concussion, I think, and he thought I was someone else....Crisle was her name, I think. He cornered me and he..." I was feeling slightly woozy and overwhelmed, and allowed myself a pause to recollect my thoughts. I saw dark's eyes lighting up again, and I continued before he could speak, even though my response would confirm his suspicions. "He kissed me, then I fell down here and he cornered me, kissed me again and I fainted." My hands immediately went to cover my ears, just in time. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Dark screamed, his eyes as bright and sparkly as glitter. I could tell Wild was this close to knocking him out, too. "Calm your ass, Dark." I said sternly, hands still over my ears. "BUT MY SHIIIPPPP!!!!" He yelled, with no sign of talking in a normal voice anytime soon. "DARK CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Wild yelled, "HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS AMY YOU MORON!". I couldn't take it anymore. I had restored to full strength anyways, so I bolted through them, spun quickly on my heels and bolted out the door. Pivoting again, I turned to the ladder, climbing it two prongs at a time. I smashed through the door and sprinted, speed vaulting over a hedge, out of the driveway and ran down the street. I stopped running when I reached Amakatsu, and stopped for a quick drink of coffee. I was just about to leave when I heard them. "AMY!" "AMY COME BACK!" "I'LL STOP BUT I STILL SHIP IT!!!" I was sitting at a table outside, waiting for them to come to me. They were panting, slightly sweating. Then I thought back to how I ran away. Suddenly it dawned upon me. I never got out of breath, and I double check one of my armpits for any sign of sweat and find nothing. Thinking back to the very moment I got up, I remember the somewhat expert pivoting, the sprinting, the speed vault. "Amy how..." Wild pauses to take a breath "How do you run so fast?". This justifies my point. "I-I don't....I don't quite know..." I suddenly feel something rise inside of me, a longing feeling to run, to jump, to vault, to roll, to duck. The feeling takes over and I grin mischievously, becoming a different person entirely, "I just know I want to do it again.".

Chapter 6
The Runner Inside
Why? The first thought that enters my mind. I don't find an answer for this, but I do agree with the foreign feeling rising up from somewhere deep inside me, the breathtaking, heart-stopping sensation that I felt only a fraction of when I was vaulting over the hedge and sprinting down the street. All I knew is that I wanted to feel it again, but in a greater amount. "Do what again? Run away from us?" Wild said sarcastically. "For your information, I was enjoying the sensations of pivoting and vaulting and running, something I don't expect a non-parkourist to understand" the words are out before I can stop them. That alter personality has taken over, leaving my friends stranded with a sarcastic and moody version of me that is only happy when she is diving and rolling over and under various obstacles that could be easily walked around. Wild let out a roar of laughter "Parkourist? Haha! Oh sweet little Amy, sounding so official and mature. You jumped over a hedge. Big deal. Listen, I haven't invested much time in parkour, but it's a LOT more than 'Oh I jumped over a bush and ran super fast'. You'll learn soon, Amy." he jeered. I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier with each word he spoke. "Catch me then, asshole." I said bitterly as I whipped around, jumping over the tables as I went, skidding on the sleek wooden floor inside the shop as I sprinted out of Amakatsu and down the street. I turned to the alley behind the family store where I then ducked into the section where they keep the dumpster. A slightly shocked Wild arrived just in time to see me jump on top of an old TV, push off of the wall surrounding the small area, and land on the dumpster. I knew he was there, but I didn't waste time to look at him. I ran straight ahead and leaped, stumbling a little when I landed on the roof of the family store. "Parkour is a LOT more than 'Oh I jumped over a bush and ran super fast'" I taunted. I saw Wilds hands clench into fists as he ran in the same manner I did, turning into the section and jumping on to the TV. As he was about to leap off of the TV, it caved in under his weight, sending bits of metal flying off in all different directions. I smiled triumphantly as the wind blew in my hair. "Parkour is about treading softly, being small, slim, and light so it is easier to get through obstacles. You'll learn that soon, Wild." I said, still mimicking his tone from earlier. "And what purpose does being up there serve you? It only gave you a problem; How are you going to get down?" He said aggressively. "Well, i'm able to see what obstacles are ahead of me and get a clear view of the landscape around me, and as for getting down..." I leap off of the roof, squatting down as I reach the ground, reaching my arms out to my left, palms flat, tucking my chin onto my left shoulder and rolling onto the concrete sidewalk, all in about 3.7 seconds or so. Wild stands flabbergasted and so do I. I give a smug grin and say: "Sorry, gotta run." and sprint off in the direction of the school.

Chapter 7
The Swap

Woops cliffhanger im lazy and my friend just called me

Last edited:

Jexica

Level 28
Please write more; I've commented before sorry.
Senpoo i have suggestions
Add auron
And me
And all the lovelies
Bumpp

Daiyuchu

Level 0
I´d like you to add me but i am banned from the server so it wont be easy... also ayumi seems like she wants to be in too even tho she wont admit it ;P

Users who are viewing this thread