mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ A totally not late post. ikr? ] - MISTER AARON >:DDDDD

_ImHere4You_

Level 40

HI
THIS IS _ImHere4You_ SPEAKING .​

Did you ever see that one person that people call ' AY-AY-RON ' or 'A-A-RON' yes thats me :D

-

I'm a minor living in the middle east with english as my 2nd language that nearly beats arabic in how much i speak it-

writer, digital artist, teacher's pet that is actually not a snitch, that one the****** friend anD ur fav vampire-loving freak :D
I'm seen as like a ton of diff characters!! i have over 20+ characters on SRP so woohoo -

time zone : GMT+4
i got an alt :D
persona : INFJ-A

anime, k-drama newborn, animation, color theory freak, oc maker and overally hyped child- TALK TO ME PEOPLE <33
anyways
love yall /p

oh btw? i use he/them

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pashy

Level 183
Hello there!!

I'm a minor living in the middle east with english as my 2nd language that nearly beats arabic in how much i speak it-

Give Arabic more attention. Not only is it your mother language, but Arabic is the 2nd hardest language in the world, and it's also one of the romance languages. It's a beautiful language
, give it attention.

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
Hello there!!

Give Arabic more attention. Not only is it your mother language, but Arabic is the 2nd hardest language in the world, and it's also one of the romance languages. It's a beautiful language
, give it attention.
yesssss ikikikik
-

arabic is beautiful and i myself write my research and stuff in arabic- but due how the world is acting on english ( and i study in english evern) im sorta forced to learn english in the fastest way possible :')) -
but i speak arabic well and the best out of my class in it so :DDD

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+

HI
THIS IS _ImHere4You_ SPEAKING .​

Did you ever see that one person that people call ' AY-AY-RON ' or 'A-A-RON' yes thats me :D

-

writer, digital artist, teacher's pet that is actually not a snitch, that one the****** friend anD ur fav vampire-loving freak :D
I'm seen as like a ton of diff characters!! i have over 20+ characters on SRP so woohoo -

time zone : GMT+4
i got an alt :D
persona : INFJ-A

anime, k-drama newborn, animation, color theory freak, oc maker and overally hyped child- TALK TO ME PEOPLE <33
anyways
love yall /p

oh btw? i use he/them

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Definitely not the latest introduction
Also, how the heck you have all of those characters and what Hatola said :\

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
HI
You seem awesome - I am also questioning how you deal with 20+ characters. I am certain you are a great writer. Have a lovely day!!

Users who are viewing this thread