a /tp apt command that will open a menu of all the aptsyou own/have perms at
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
it will make it easier to get to your apt that is like half way across town

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

Just don't be lazy and run over there. It doesn't even take a minute. The map isn't that big. Don't be lazy. :thumbs_up:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
-1 this would just make avoidrp easier. just run there. The map isnt that big

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
The fact that I'm lazy, I want this order badly.
but the suggestion has been rejected before, plus people don't like it, so I don't think it will be implemented

Rat-Man

Level 4
Running to your apartment helps build your speed attribute!
The fact that I'm lazy, I want this order badly.
but the suggestion has been rejected before, plus people don't like it, so I don't think it will be implemented
-1 for every reason these people already stated
-1 for every reason these people already stated
walking is good for your health, go do it.
i get the convenience, but it would absolutely kill any level of immersion
-1. It’s a roleplay server? Commands like this are disabled to make it more realistic.
-1 this would just make avoidrp easier. just run there. The map isnt that big

Just don't be lazy and run over there. It doesn't even take a minute. The map isn't that big. Don't be lazy. :thumbs_up:
You guys are all right..... I gotta stop being lazy

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
-1 , To be able to teleport to your apartment can lead up to MAJOR failrp, Just walk bro.

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
while I agree it could be useful, it could lead to some serious failRP situations!

An example would be during schooltime, someone doing it and repeatedly doing it, causing staff to have to keep shoving them back in!

Another example is of crime, being caught by cops and then poof you failrp and just teleport away!

And well.. what all the other people said!

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

I see this suggestion with good intent, but unfortunately, nothing good will come out of this except for convenience.

FAILRP/AVOIDRP: /spawn is bad enough, but /tp apt is something that sounds much more enticing in my opinion due to the fact that I'd be at my house within an instant and I could lock myself away. This is going to cause a sprout of players avoiding others VIA teleporting to their apartment.

IMMERSION: At this point, add a warp to every single major location while ya' add it. As said previously, this is a RP server.
If that's the case then /spawn should be removed then ;)
One of the main reasons this is available is because players end up stuck in certain spots. If you remove /spawn, then they have to go to staff. Staff obviously do not want lines and lines of dms asking "Hey, I got stuck in this spot. Can you TP me out?" especially when staff aren't available due to time zones. I mention this because it happens to me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread