mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

About me!

This isn't much of an introduction, but more of a way to understand who I am, for those who have recently met me, or just want to know about me, but I believe this topic fits into the category, this is mostly OOC, but I act a lot like my usual self IC as well.

I'm strangely addicted to adorable things.
THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE, AND SOMETIMES THEIR/ITS FACE OR SOMETHING I JUST WANNA..
*SQUISH*

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

My friends consider me to be a child.
Between my close friend, they consider me as a child. I'm just a short potato and smallness and stuffs.
I mean its pretty much understandables..

fed188e0ebce40_full.jpg

I am in love with cats.
Cats just have this face, and their eyes are so pretty and they are much fluff!
cab601c392e03c4a7dfaeb5c1f3c3b8a.jpg

I like it when people play with my hair, or "pet" me.
I just like to feel smalls, and protected I guess? It feels nice toooo!
imagesISESYFJ5.jpg

I've never kissed a guy.
I mean, I look like a potato.. and uhm, I don't think this is important to know, but people ask me a lots so.. idk.
(also I'm not desperate to kiss someone... I could care lesssss!)
imagesQS75UJL7.jpg

I love hugs~
A lot of people know this already, but in case you didn't, don't be alarmed if I randomly hug you.
I like hugs from tall people the most.. makes me feel squish
007f402e4952525fc79e4e108a7e11e8cafe8cac_hq.jpg

I love babies!
I MEAN THEY ARE SO CHUBBS AND AHH!
superthumb.jpg

I like to be told what to do.
I mean, this is a weird thing about me.. I like to feel small.. and cute.. and when people tell me to do things, I have issues with saying no.
imagesDOWJNTHY.jpg

I'm am a lazy butthead.
I'm so lazy, I just don't like to move.. ~.~
I'm 4.7 foot tall, just carry me, it would be easy.
45grf.png

I'm too innocent.
I am the most innocent person you will ever meet, I don't understand when people say sexual jokes to me, and I try not to swear because swearing is a nono.. so my biggest insults are:
"YOU BUTTHEAD!"
"YOU'RE SUCH A MEANIE!"
"YOU FLIPPING ROOD ASS!"
although I can get mad and be like an angry mess..

jh.png

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
This isn't much of an introduction, but more of a way to understand who I am, for those who have recently met me, or just want to know about me, but I believe this topic fits into the category, this is mostly OOC, but I act a lot like my usual self IC as well.

I'm strangely addicted to adorable things.
THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE, AND SOMETIMES THEIR/ITS FACE OR SOMETHING I JUST WANNA..
*SQUISH*

View attachment 1348

My friends consider me to be a child.
Between my close friend, they consider me as a child. I'm just a short potato and smallness and stuffs.
I mean its pretty much understandables..

View attachment 1349

I am in love with cats.
Cats just have this face, and their eyes are so pretty and they are much fluff!
View attachment 1350

I like it when people play with my hair, or "pet" me.
I just like to feel smalls, and protected I guess? It feels nice toooo!
View attachment 1351

I've never kissed a guy.
I mean, I look like a potato.. and uhm, I don't think this is important to know, but people ask me a lots so.. idk.
(also I'm not desperate to kiss someone... I could care lesssss!)
View attachment 1353

I love hugs~
A lot of people know this already, but in case you didn't, don't be alarmed if I randomly hug you.
I like hugs from tall people the most.. makes me feel squish
View attachment 1355

I love babies!
I MEAN THEY ARE SO CHUBBS AND AHH!
View attachment 1356

I like to be told what to do.
I mean, this is a weird thing about me.. I like to feel small.. and cute.. and when people tell me to do things, I have issues with saying no.
View attachment 1357

I'm am a lazy butthead.
I'm so lazy, I just don't like to move.. ~.~
I'm 4.7 foot tall, just carry me, it would be easy.
View attachment 1358

I'm too innocent.
I am the most innocent person you will ever meet, I don't understand when people say sexual jokes to me, and I try not to swear because swearing is a nono.. so my biggest insults are:
"YOU BUTTHEAD!"
"YOU'RE SUCH A MEANIE!"
"YOU FLIPPING ROOD ASS!"
although I can get mad and be like an angry mess..

View attachment 1359

This made me laugh my head off.

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
I personally think you don't understand the word "innocent". Not swearing is not being innocent, since I don't swear myself and I wouldn't class myself as it. Also, if you say your innocent, you shouldn't insult people like the examples in which you said.

This made me laugh my head off.
same, Sam.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I personally think you don't understand the word "innocent". Not swearing is not being innocent, since I don't swear myself and I wouldn't class myself as it. Also, if you say your innocent, you shouldn't insult people like the examples in which you said.

same, Sam.
Rly? since when did you laugh at the things I like Huh!!!! Yuh nuh like stuff I like Yuh buloliefdd me all the tiem!!!!!! I DUN LIKEEE YOUU!
(Just joking your not capable of bullying me and I can't believe we laughed at this)

KittyPumpkins

Level 4

same, Sam.
Well, you don't exactly know me to call me not innocent, and I'm sure if you asked any of my close friends they would tell you that I am, it was just an example. And considering I had my friend help me write this, so I didn't feel self-centred about writing about myself, it was her idea to write that I'm innocent.
Don't be judgemental...

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
Well, you don't exactly know me to call me not innocent, and I'm sure if you asked any of my close friends they would tell you that I am, it was just an example.
Don't be judgemental...
I'm not judging, I clearly stated that I personally think that. At the end of the day, it was just my opinion how you used the term innocent.

Greci

Level 46
Well, you don't exactly know me to call me not innocent, and I'm sure if you asked any of my close friends they would tell you that I am, it was just an example. And considering I had my friend help me write this, so I didn't feel self-centred about writing about myself, it was her idea to write that I'm innocent.
Don't be judgemental...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=I.....69i57j0l5.4306j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I suggest reading that before you say anything about @PrincessOwlton being judgemental, it isn't funny on the why you act...Seriously, would you find it funny if @PrincessOwlton said that to you? No. Now, don't complain about her statement, it was clearly her opinion, smh.

KittyPumpkins

Level 4
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=I.....69i57j0l5.4306j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I suggest reading that before you say anything about @PrincessOwlton being judgemental, it isn't funny on the why you act...Seriously, would you find it funny if @PrincessOwlton said that to you? No. Now, don't complain about her statement, it was clearly her opinion, smh.
I understand the meaning of "innocent", and it can be used in different ways, I suppose. I used it in a way to explain myself
besides, I never said I acted in a funny matter.
"perfectly sweet; never committing any crimes or breaking rules; never gets in trouble because doesn't do anything wrong; above suspicion, angelic, chaste, clean, cleanhanded, clear, crimeless, exemplary, faultless, free of, guilt-free, guiltless, honest, immaculate, impeccable, impeccant, inculpable, irreproachable, lawful, legal, legitimate, licit, not guilty, pristine, pure, righteous, safe, spotless, stainless, unblemished, uncensurable, uncorrupt, unguilty, unimpeachable, uninvolved, unoffending, unsullied, untainted, upright, virgin, virginal, virtuous
Maggie aka. Moo, Mooglez, Maggs"

Users who are viewing this thread