Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
I am applying for my alt, RandomlyDenied, but my main is RandomlyAccepted.

How old are you?:
I am currently 16 years of age.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I have not been banned before.

What Country are you from?:
USA, PST Timezone

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, RandomlyAccepted#1709

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am fully aware of this and I do spend lots of time on the server. If I need to be inactive for a certain amount of time I will put a notice that I will be inactive.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Because of the coronavirus and my heart defect, I have more time to play on the server, I play around 4-5 hours a day, but sometimes less if I am busy or not feeling well. When I am on SRP, I am usually on my main account, RandomlyAccepted. If I do, however, happen to get this job on my alt account, I will spend way more time on it than my main. I try to balance the same amount of time on both accounts. When I am on my main account, and also on SRP I mostly hang out with my friends, and we just chat. If there is a college class going on, I of course go to it. If MisterFig, my character’s service dog, is on, we would just chill and hang out and do mostly the same thing I do when he isn't on. It’s just that I have a dog by my side. If the shop that my character works at is about to open, I do my job as a cashier or waitress. When I am on my alternative account, I usually try to get her attributes up and go to classes. I don’t really enjoy the highschool classes, as they are usually very chaotic. I also mostly chill and talk to my character’s friends.

On the forums, I am not as active as when I am on SRP, but when I am on, I usually just look around on the different subforums such as general or feedback to see what the community is up to. If I did apply for something, I check if it has been looked at. Sometimes I will look at my service dog and handler guide I made to look at the replies. I do try my hardest to be active on the forums, but I am only really on them when I need to be.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Event Team Application (Denied)
College Application 1 (Denied)
College Application 2 (Accepted)
PTSD Application (Accepted)
Russian Application (Accepted)
Korean Application (Waiting)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I want to become a professor on SRP because I always wanted to teach on this server, as it seems fun and interesting. I feel like college classes are more relaxed than highschool classes, as college students are expected to act maturely as if they were professional adults. I understand that this might not be the case some times, but considering highschool classes, which are way more chaotic, I’d rather be a professor than a teacher. Another reason that implores me to apply is the idea of becoming a professor to teach a certain subject such, as anatomy and physiology. It also appears that you have more unique lessons in that subject, and have more time on it. I love learning about anatomy and physiology in real life, it's a very interesting subject. Not only can it help students' future in roleplay, but it also seems that it can benefit them in real life. I also have lots of knowledge about the subject and how to teach it. It also makes sense for my character to become a college professor, as before she moved to Karakura she was a college professor in the United States of America. My character also loves teaching, and tries her best to make her classes interactive and fun.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have many experiences with roleplaying, be them in Minecraft and out of Minecraft. Before I found SRP, I always roleplayed on a creative server. This was around 3-4 years ago. Afterwards, I stopped playing Minecraft and started playing Grand Theft Auto 5. During the time I played GTA5 I learned about an app called FiveM, where people who have GTA5 can create servers to roleplay in or just mess around. I have joined many different communities, but I ended up joining one called LSDOJ (Los Santos Department Of Justice). When I was on LSDOJ I usually played as a citizen, but I ended up applying for Fire/EMS and got accepted into it. I roleplayed as Fire/EMS for around a year until I got bored of FiveM and went back into Minecraft. I usually had exclusively built structures, but then my friend, Siz, told me about Roleplay Hub. At first, I first did not think about joining, but I had ended up doing it and played for a few weeks before I stopped. Around this year in February, I joined back and started roleplaying more, and got addicted. I did many different types of roleplaying on SRP, such as working at a shop, being a highschool and college student, even some gang roleplaying (Which I did not enjoy doing, and stopped a few days after). I understand that FiveM isn't the same as Minecraft, but it is roleplaying, and there are certain things you do on FiveM and Minecraft that are similar.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are important because they can show how many classes that the professor teached, and how active they are. A classroom log may include a screenshot from the class, and a brief description about what they taught. They are very important to show how many classes the professor taught (As previously stated) and to inform higher-ups of the correct amount of money on their paycheck. If a college professor seems as if they are not posting classroom logs, it may indicate that the professor is being inactive.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1 - Respect the school staff and your peers.
2 - Do not interrupt class. This includes talking, getting up without permission, or just being completely annoying.
3 - Have your phones off and away. If you are seen with your phone out, the professor will possibly take it away. If this happens, you can get it at the end of class.
4 - No eating or drinking in class unless permitted so. Students with medical issues that concern foods and drinks are allowed to consume them.
5 - No foul language and speech

If any of these rules are broken in class, Yuri (The character I will be roleplaying as) would warn the perpetrator. If they do it again, she would simply kick them out of class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
As I said earlier, I have done many different types of roleplay on SRP and FiveM. This includes role-playing as both a highschool and college student, working in a shop, and being Fire/EMS on FiveM. When I roleplayed as a highschool student, I mostly just went to classes and hung out with my friends and chatted. Now that my main account is in college, I go to all the classes at my immediate disposal, and pay attention. I would also be hanging out with friends. My main account, Eva, works at Atsumaru as a waitress or cashier. I had to deal with many different types of people, in varying scenarios, including both rude and nice people. When I roleplayed Fire/EMS on FiveM, it was honestly very challenging, but also very fun. As I built up in ranks, I started teaching trainee paramedics or firefighters on how to do certain things. I ended up becoming the Battalion Chief before I left. I do feel like I had the same amount of opportunity on each platform, I feel as if roleplaying on FiveM gave me the confidence for roleplaying on SRP.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?
A college professor has many tasks to complete. They have to create lesson plans carefully and correctly. They need to have a lot of knowledge about the subject they are teaching, and help students when they are confused about it. They also have many more tasks such as hosting a minimum of 15 classes each month, dealing with and punishing students who are acting immature, and to maintain a healthy environment in the classroom. This is not only for students, but for everyone. A college professor's salary starts at 300,000¥. Every 5 classes that the professor teaches in surplus of their required 15 will add 50,000¥ to their paycheck. 15 classes is 300k, 20 classes 350k.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Yuri Saito Kaneko is a 39-year-old Korean woman that stands around 5’2. She has short dark brown hair and would be wearing a white shirt with an-over coat and high waisted jeans. She has a soft voice and is usually calm most of the time. When she needs to be strict and punish someone, she will not hesitate to do so. She has bipolar disorder, but during each episode, she goes through, she is able to control it. Her outlook on students is that she sees they are humanity’s future. She enjoys the company of students and school employees, and if they are having any issues, she is quick to help them. She respects all teachers and professors when they are stressed over something. She is an understanding person and will try her hardest to help anyone with issues. Her personality is that of a smart, friendly woman who cares about others' futures. She is hoping that, in the future, she will see herself still working at Karakura as a college professor and possibly be in a relationship with someone.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Yuri would approach them and try to calm them down. If she succeeds in calming them down, she would explain to them to not do what the conflict concerns, and that they should be more mature. Afterward, she would simply write them up and give them a verbal warning. If she sees the culprit acting awry again, a more severe punishment will be taken. In a fight, if Yuri cannot calm the aggressors down right away, she would separate them and tell them that they are breaking rules, and acting very immature. She would not give them a verbal warning and would give them detention, also writing their names down, sending it to the VP, Dean or any other higher-ups.

A College-Student is disturbing the class, and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Because the college student is not listening to me, I would kick them out of class and tell them to sit by the doors outside until class ends. I would talk to the student and tell them how immature they are acting, and the punishments that might happen. I would give them detention, also writing them up, sending word to a VP, Dean or any other higher-ups.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me grabs a marker from the whiteboard and starts drawing a rough sketch of inside and outside of the heart.
/me claps her hands together and smiles at the students to get their attention to start the lesson.
/me grabs the notebooks from her desk and would start handing them out while telling a brief description of the lesson.
/me her eyes would scan the room, searching for raised hands and point at [Student Name] with a smile.
/me would walk around the room while the students are [Taking test/Doing work], and would see if anyone has questions.

Backstory
Yuri Saito Kaneko was born in 1981 in South Korea. Yuri is a very smart child and still is, she started walking and talking about 8-9 months old and full sentences around 12 months. At the age of 2, her parents moved to America to live with her grandparents as they were very old. They died a few months later and Yuri’s parents sold the house and moved near the beach. Yuri always had the top grades in class and usually a few years ahead in certain subjects. She always had a lot of friends and was very happy to be around them. During 3rd grade, Yuri’s class went out to the beach to learn about marine life, during the end of the lesson they had time to play so Yuri went to pick up some seashells and one had a blue-ringed octopus in it. She ended up getting stung by one and if you didn't know being stung by a blue-ringed octopus is very dangerous as they can kill a human in minutes. Yuri quickly alerted the teacher and she was rushed to the hospital, she spent 6 months in a medically induced coma and had many seizures and went into cardiac arrest. When she was discharged from the hospital she went through physical therapy to regain her strength back. Her parents put her in online school for the rest of 3rd and 4th grade but thankfully she still had her close friends by her side. Yuri went back into public school in 5th grade and ended up graduating with all A+’s and an award for the most dedicated student. During her middle school years, she joined the football team and also joined a club that specializes in students with high grades and wanting to work in the medical field. She ended up graduating with all A+’s again and another award for the best in football. During the summer after middle school, her parents ended up getting divorced and Yuri’s mother had full custody of her. Yuri ended up being diagnosed with bipolar disorder a few months later and then was hospitalized for it a few weeks after. She met a guy named Alexander in the hospital that has bipolar disorder also, they ended up becoming best friends. When Yuri was discharged her mother put her in a private school, Yuri did not want to be in one but it wasn't her choice. She ended up learning that Alexander went to the same school and started dating in their sophomore year. Yuri’s bipolar got better and they both graduated high school in 2006 with all A+ and got accepted into their dream school, Stanford. They moved to California a year later, Yuri majored in Anatomy & Physiology, Alexander majored in New Reporting. During the time in university Alexander proposed to Yuri and they both graduated university with top grades again. During their honeymoon after university Yuri figured out she was pregnant with two twin girls, she named them Harper and Iris. She gave birth 9 months later but on the way home they got into a car crash by a drunk driver, Alexander and her babies ended up passing away and Yuri ended up in a coma for 9 months. Yuri suffered severe spinal injuries and had to learn to walk again. She got the strength to move back to Oklahoma to be with her parents, she applied to become a college professor and got accepted. Her parents passed away and she ended up moving to Karakura, Japan to try to restart her life. She quickly picked up the language and is hoping she will become a college professor at the school. She wants to spend the rest of her life here and despite having compilations from the car crash still she always looks on the bright side of things.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Yuri Saito Kaneko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Yuri
Preferred Name: Ms. Kaneko / Ms. Kane
Religious Denomination: Christan
Marital Status: Widow
Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of years): 13 Years
Working Experience (# of years): 22 Years
Academic Degree: Master's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2008
Major(s): Human Anatomy and Physiology
Minors: College Education and Art
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: English and Japanese
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Science - Anatomy and Physiology

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any): For Yuri backstory, the dates might seem a bit off, I tried my hardest to have it make sense. I am also sorry if the backstory if it's long and not formatted the best.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Thank you for reading my application!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread