Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
moesxy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
moesxy

What is your time zone?:
EST (Eastern Standard)

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing SRP for around a year and I would say my activity is around an 8/10. I do my best to stay active on the server often and have at least 5-11 hours a day, my times are relatively flexible so I’m able to be active when others can’t.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I was banned on March 26, 2023, the reasoning being I had been given four warnings throughout my time on the server, which causing a one-day ban.
Later I logged on forgetfully on my main account and getting banned for bypassing.
it was a canon event

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge the consequence of being demoted if I, at any time, become inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
When you take on the role of a Librarian, you are essentially handing out library cards, and maintaining the give and return of library books the students check out. When outside of the Library, the library staff should be able to handle behavioral situations as much as any other staff would be able to. As well as this, they also need to be able to maintain the area inside the Library, keeping books easy to access and organized, they are responsible for providing access to these materials.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general, most of my experience in roleplay has shown that I was able to develop my own unique characters, even though my main experience has been in the Gangrp area of the server (which isn't exactly known to make well-developed characters.) However, this has given me the opportunity to understand basic knowledge of combatRP permissions and such. Other than being active in GangRP, I have been on a few sports teams including HS Track and HS Football.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I’m very excited to join the School Employee faction because I think it would be a great way to become part of a larger community and be able to view situations from a different point of view. I can help to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed accordingly and that students are being properly supported to the best of my ability! Additionally, I want to join the School Employee faction because I think it would be a great way to ensure the school is functioning at its best, and it can provide an opportunity to learn more about the school environment.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
moesxy: [Grade-12]
moenotsxy:[Grade-11]
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Adam would reply to the student's cussing by rolling his eyes and verbally warning them about their behavior. He would offer the kid another shot to correct the problem by issuing a second verbal warning if the swearing continued. Adam is a firm believer in creating explicit boundaries and persistently enforcing them.

If the student continues to curse despite the second warning, Adam will inform them that they will suffer detention as a result. He is committed to maintaining a friendly and productive workplace and enforcing the detention act as a clear penalty for the student's disruptive behavior. However, if the kid continues to curse or participate in disruptive conduct after earning detention, Adam would choose to disengage from the situation and focus on continuing his job responsibilities, prioritizing the smooth functioning of the workplace.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Adam's initial reaction would be to examine the situation. He assesses the seriousness of the conflict swiftly, taking into account the amount of violence, probable injuries, and the need for extra assistance. If the dispute looks to be increasing or constitutes a severe threat, Adam would respond quickly by radioing for assistance. To ensure that the problem is effectively addressed and controlled, he would notify other staff members, security officers, or the appropriate authorities.
Once assistance is on the way, Adam would swiftly interfere to separate the kids involved in the brawl, putting everyone's safety first. To calm the situation and deter additional physical hostility, he would use suitable de-escalation strategies. Depending on the regulations and processes in place, Adam might intervene physically to separate the students while remaining calm and authoritative throughout the process.
Adam would gather information and specifics about the occurrence after the situation was under control and the pupils were separated. This might include interviewing witnesses, recording any apparent injuries or damages, and ensuring that formal reports are made in accordance with the school's protocols.

Following the event, Adam would work with the appropriate channels to handle any disciplinary actions that were required or to give assistance to the kids involved, emphasizing the importance of conflict resolution and nonviolent dispute resolution.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If Adam witnessed another school employee participating in risky or improper behavior on the job, he would take quick action to handle the matter and guarantee everyone's safety. His first reaction would be to prioritize the immediate safety of pupils, employees, and any individual else in the area. Adam would act if it was safe to do so, taking the appropriate precautions to reduce the threat and safeguard others in danger. This might include putting a stop to risky conduct right away, separating persons if necessary, or obtaining assistance from other staff members or authorities.

Adam would gather important information and evidence about the occurrence after the immediate safety concerns were resolved. He would meticulously monitor the conduct, noting particular details and gathering any relevant supporting evidence. This record would be critical for correctly reporting the event and providing a detailed explanation of what happened. Adam would follow the school's established reporting procedures, contacting the proper authorities, such as SLT, as soon as possible. He would submit a thorough and complete report that included the nature of the observed conduct, any evidence gathered, and the possible impact on the safety and well-being of others.
Adam would retain professionalism and discretion throughout the process, abstaining from gossiping or passing on false information. He would make certain that the situation is handled properly, allowing the right personnel or departments to take appropriate action according to the severity and type of the observed conduct. Adam's major focus would be on ensuring the school community's safety and well-being while establishing a courteous and productive work environment.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
To begin, Adam participates in pleasant chats with his coworkers during breaks. He likes getting to know his employees and forming strong relationships with them. Adam enthusiastically participates in pleasant debates, demonstrating genuine curiosity in the viewpoints and experiences of others. He adds to a nice and collaborative atmosphere in the break room by being an attentive listener and courteous communicator.
Second, Adam is considerate of personal space and limits. He knows the significance of allowing people to have quiet chats or moments of relaxation during their breaks. Adam takes care not to interfere on private conversations or throng the place. He achieves a balance between being friendly and allowing individuals to unwind and refresh.
Finally, Adam prioritizes cleanliness and follows breakroom regulations. He accepts responsibility for his activities and keeps the environment clean for everyone's enjoyment. Adam cleans up after himself, properly disposes of garbage, and respects shared resources. By adhering to break room norms, he helps to a peaceful and structured environment in which colleagues may relax during their breaks.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &#4c7eb3&oWith a pleasant grin, Adam welcomed students into the library and provided assistance as they arrived, pointing them to resources or assisting them in finding books of interest. He struck up cordial talks with them, recommending books based on their likes and instructing them on how to use the library's catalog and internet databases.

/me &#4c7eb3&oAs the coffee machine's stream of hot coffee dwindled, he’d raise his sight to it. He quickly removed the pot and began gently shaking it to obtain the last droplets of the aromatic drink. He loved the scent that engulfed the air as he poured the remaining coffee into his favorite cup. After returning the pot to its place, Adam grabbed a plastic spoon and stirred his coffee, watching as the dark liquid blended into a perfect concoction. He tossed the dirty spoon into the neighboring trashcan before taking a pleasant drink of the scalding hot coffee, its warmth reviving his senses. He sighed contentedly, ready to face the day, buoyed by the familiar and warm embrace of his morning coffee.

/me &#4c7eb3&owalked determinedly through the crowd, pushing through the flock to of students engaged in a heated brawl. In the middle of the mayhem, Adam's voice soared over the din, commanding, "&fOi, break it up!" He rolled his eyes, knowing that yelling was never enough to calm things down. Recognizing the urgency, Adam pulled for his radio and requested assistance to help him gain control of the situation. He intervened with a mix of boldness and physical presence, extending his arms to separate the two pupils at the core of the fight. He swiftly moved between the fighting individuals, holding them apart with a severe and angry expression on his face, gripping one of them tightly.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Adam Hatake

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Adam, Mr. Hatake, Mr. Adam

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Master’s

Major(s):
English

Minors:
Human Physiology

Nationality:
Egyptian

Known Languages:
Arabic, French, and Russian

Backstory
Adam Hatake was born in Cairo, Egypt where he grew up with his brother Mohammad,, Mona, his mother, and his father, Zizo. Before Mona died, growing up Adam had found himself in thug-like activities, he was barely passing school with D’s and F’s while Mohammad was getting straight A’s and getting recognized by prestigious schools. Adam decided that wanted to be respected by others so he continued his delinquent activities, going further and further to prove himself to others.

Mohammad had got an offer from a school in Karakura to move and study there for free and he accepted this offer, as Adam was saying goodbye to his brother on his porch. A car had pulled up into the driveway and Adam had learned that his Mother and Father who had always coddled and protected him from the consequences of his actions had been killed in a ********* attack. Leaving Mohammad and Adam to mourn their deaths, the school Mohammad had planned on attending was willing to let him come a week later than he was planning on leaving. During this week Adam learned the truth about his parents, how his parents always called in favors with the officers and paid his bail and reparations for any vandalism or assaults. He’d become depressed and deep in a mourning state, Mohammad decided to ask if Adam wanted to join him in moving to Karakura, Adam accepted and they moved together.

When it was time for Adam and Mohammad to leave and move their whole life to Karakura, Japan. Adam had talked to the school board and they had allowed him to enroll in Karakura school where Mohammad had gotten accepted. After a few weeks there they both started studying Japan and learning the language. After a while, Adam once again down the pursuit of respect, leading him to a family called Hatake which he joined after hearing of their great success as criminals. Soon after he joined though, the family was disbanded and Adam went in search of a new criminal organization [Bonten] which he had heard about through his previous family members. They took him in and Adam finally had all he wished for/ Climbing the ranks to Executive where he held extreme power and performed more and more dangerous stunts in search of power, while Mohammad was successful in school, Adam would be in and out of detention, almost being suspended after he and his friend had attacked a nurse.

While enrolled in school Adam met a teacher named Felix Rodriguez. He didn’t think much of him at first but soon realized that he had an encouraging teacher model, something that would be the key to Adam’s success. Adam would hang out with Felix during lunch and break times, learning more about English and he began to look up to Felix as a role model, this caused him to take the pursuit of English and help other troubled students with the same encouraging behavior. Adam was doing great in school for a while after that, building a love for the environment. Once College Exams came up, he did them and successfully passed. Adam would major in English earning a Master’s degree and minoring in Human Physiology.

Adam had finished college and realized he wanted to help be a better influence on other kids who were in the same place he was. As Adam thought more about it, he realized that he hadn’t wanted to be a teacher but still be a part of the facility where he could help kids. He had talked with Mr. Rodriguez who told him that there was a position called Librarian After weeks and months of looking for an open slot in any position, he finally managed to find a job at Karakura High School and he applied to be a Librarian. Adam wants to make school a safe space for kids that were like him and stuck with violent acts, so this position was perfect for him.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS originated from the possibility to mentor lost and disturbed students who may be going through challenging circumstances in their lives. The school's dedication to creating a caring and loving atmosphere for all children, irrespective of their backgrounds or situations, motivated me. KHS's emphasis on holistic development spoke to me because I was a firm believer in the transforming power of education in assisting kids in overcoming difficulties and reaching their full potential.
I envisioned KHS as a location where I could make a significant difference in these youngsters' lives. The school's reputation for academic quality, as well as the devotion of its instructors and staff, inspired me to join a team dedicated to elevating young minds. I wanted to be a good influence and mentor to kids who had lost their path, offering them direction, support, and the skills they needed to manage their difficulties and achieve academically, socially, and emotionally.
The ability to work directly with troublesome adolescents, understanding their unique situations and guiding them toward a brighter future, was a driving motivation in my choice to join KHS. I believe by demonstrating compassion, empathy, and providing targeted assistance, I would encourage these children to uncover their talents, build resilience, and make great decisions. I aim to nurture their personal growth, impart a feeling of self-worth, and steer them along a successful route by creating a secure and welcoming atmosphere.
Joining KHS supplied an extraordinary chance to make a significant difference in the lives of misguided and disturbed adolescents, and I was eager to share my talents, expertise, and unshakable commitment to their well-being and academic advancement.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I would assist Mr. Rodriguez with isolating the people who finished the test from others who didn’t, this was so the people who finished weren’t bored out of their minds and the people who weren’t could focus properly. I’d play some math games with the students who finished and it would go as such.
Rules of Math Bomb:

1:There is a ball that must be passed to another student before the timer is up.
2: Roll 10 2x, once you do that, the timer starts.
3:Multiply the numbers, shout it out loud and pass the ball before the timer runs out.
4:If you lose, there are no punishments.
5:If you win you receive a reward token.
6:There is an overtime mode, where the timer is cut in half and you have to roll 20 2x instead.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because of my unique combination of qualifications, experiences, and personal qualities that align with the requirements of the position. Here are a few reasons why I stand out:
1: Education capabilities and Experience: I provide a plethora of education skills, as well as a solid background in dealing with varied student demographics, including vulnerable and troublesome adolescents. My expertise has given me the skills and tools to meet their specific needs, provide direction, and promote positive transformation. I have a track record of successfully assisting and inspiring individuals to overcome obstacles and achieve academic achievement.
2: Empathy and Understanding: When it comes to working with misguided and disturbed children, I have a high degree of empathy and understanding. I understand the significance of developing trust, fostering a safe environment, and forming solid relationships with children. My ability to listen, speak effectively, and display real care and concern enables me to connect with pupils on a deeper level and provide the necessary assistance and advice.
3: Holistic Approach: I am a firm believer in the advantages of a comprehensive approach to education. In addition to academic accomplishment, I place a premium on students' social and emotional well-being. I try to provide a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere in which kids feel appreciated, respected and encouraged to achieve their greatest potential. I hope to develop well-rounded individuals who are equipped for success in all facets of life by addressing not just their academic demands but also their social and emotional issues.
4: Collaborative Nature: I am a team player who appreciates cooperation and understands the benefits of collaborating closely with colleagues, administrators, and families. I am devoted to forming strong collaborations with others in order to create and implement comprehensive methods and interventions to assist misguided and disturbed pupils. I aggressively seek feedback, exchange ideas, and contribute to a good and collaborative workplace.

Overall, my competence, sensitivity, holistic approach, and collaborative attitude distinguishes me as a candidate. I am convinced that I can make a big difference in the lives of misguided and disturbed children while also contributing to the general success and progress of the KHS academic community.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
I have a surgery on the 14th and was wondering if I could skip out on any voice chats considering that my tonsils are getting removed and speech is a very imposing threat on recovery. Also I will be unavailable that day and the day after it.
Do you have any questions?:
I'm using the /character to switch between chars instead of using two accounts, hope that's okay!
If I get rejected please dm me @moesxy for any tips and improvements.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread