What's your Minecraft Username?: og_Lobster
What's the title of your suggestion?: Add a bat whitelist

What's your suggestion?:
What's your Minecraft Username?: Og_Lobster
What's the title of your suggestion?: Add a bat whitelist

What's your suggestion?:
To add a bat whitelist

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would open more possibilities to roleplaying. I know I would definitely buy a bat whitelist if it was added, I also know a few people who would too.

Classicalist

Level 86
-1, Bat whitelist would be cool and all but realistically they would naturally only come out at night as they are nocturnal. People would probably end up domesticating bats even though they shouldn't be and overall will probably be played out wrong by most people. I don't see the point of adding anymore whitelists to SRP currently as no other mob makes sense to be in the game at the moment and there is a lot of whitelists already that go unused. Maybe in the future if Mojang adds more animals that would make sense to add into SRP then sure. At the moment however I think what we have is enough. Just my opinion though!

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
as cool as it would be to have bats and things, we have plenty of whitelists that you can choose from

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
bat roleplay be like

*leaves my cave where i hang upside down all day*
*avoids all humans and also any other form of life*
*eats a bug off the ground*
*returns to cave*

there really isn't anything interesting you can do with this animal

WhisperTheFallen

Level 54
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
essentially what philbertman42 and Classicalist have said
it wouldn't really add much especially with the variety of animals we have now and it'd be a bit boring since there isnt much you can do with them in terms of roleplay

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
-1 HORSE WHITELIST WHEN? But in all seriousness, I think we have plenty of whitelists already! A lot of them aren't RP'd correctly and picking yet another wild animal to RP'd isn't a good idea.

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+

I know how much you would love to have this, but as people has stated above, there's already too many animal whitelists that are not being used. I would love to see more animals in SPR, like horses, snakes, or even spiders, animals that I've encountered through signs in my SRP experience, but people are not gonna be playing as them that much, I don't even know if people would be willing to pay for animal whitelists such as bats, I know you would, but it's just not the moment I guess. I'm sorry.

Melotism

Level 13
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
-1 SchoolRP has plenty of Animal Whitelist animals to choose from. There are already flying animals, and bats would be the same as birds, just with strong limitations to stay outside of light or sleep during the day. Realistically, I don't see bats living in a big, rather crowded city, due to the amount of energy the city has combined with possible danger for their species and life. There are a lot of people who have bought a wild animal for their Animal Whitelist and abused them or FailRP'ed. Regarding this, I think it would encourage the community to FailRP more on their animal character, possibly due to psychotic group pressure.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We may use this animal during events, but it wouldn't become a permanent thing.​

Users who are viewing this thread