mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Adding More Color Options/Color Customization Too The Forums

EnderBubs

Level 57
What's your Minecraft Username?: EnderBubs
What's the title of your suggestion?: Adding More Color Options/Color Customization Too The Forums

What's your suggestion?:
Adding more color options and color customization to the forums

How will this benefit the server and community?:
The forums don't have a lot of color options when it comes to texts. There are of course the basics but for example, there is no brown, there is no pink, and there's not a variety of colors. it has the main colors in different shades. I suggest adding a color wheel option to the forums, with the ability to insert a color code so that players can have custom colors in their applications, suggestions, bios, and more!
I think it will help bring creativity to the forums as giving players the ability to add color can help express emotions or dialogue in their posts, as well as it just adds some uniqueness

Last edited:

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
We already have enough colours, there's really no point in adding any more. The only times I really see colours being used is in school news reports/karakura news and signatures. I know that some people use them in applications, but those people are kinda icky (take this personally plz)! They already gave us a shit ton of colours that we don't use, I don't believe we should be adding any more.

(ps. brown is the color of doodoo and dirtfaces!!)

EnderBubs

Level 57
We already have enough colours, there's really no point in adding any more. The only times I really see colours being used is in school news reports/karakura news and signatures. I know that some people use them in applications, but those people are kinda icky (take this personally plz)! They already gave us a shit ton of colours that we don't use, I don't believe we should be adding any more.

(ps. brown is the color of doodoo and dirtfaces!!)
Its not just for reports or applications, it also gives creative freedom in bios! Think of it like this, Minecraft has given us many different colors when it comes to color codes, but yet so many people use their hexcodes to give themselves their color in chat that fits their character! It gives personallity and creativity. Think about the colors on your signature fort example, those colors arent even options on the forum post!

I think it will bring so much more creativity and uniqueness too forum posts esspically when it comes to bios

ny00m

Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
They already gave us a shit ton of colours that we don't use, I don't believe we should be adding any more.
There's like 20 colors and many don't get used cus they ugly :(
+1 i want hex code
or like a color wheel

(and by 20 colors i mean ~10 colors in 2-4 tones)

Last edited:

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
this used to be a thing i swear on disgraceds life. idk why they removed it but +1

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll look into this.​

Users who are viewing this thread