mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

aegi2lit made an introduction

EiyonMusic

Level 2
aegi2lit made an introduction​

What's up guys, my name is A.G., but you guys might know me as "aegi2lit". Don't really know what to put here besides I'm 22 years old from the United States and I make music.

Cool facts (I'd like to think):

  • I pretty much descend from all of Asia (mostly Filipino and Vietnamese, but I've got a mix of almost everything on that east side)​
  • I follow Jesus (not the type to push religion down your throat, but the type to love you the way He did!)​
  • I make Christian rap/hip-hop music
    ​
  • I played semi-professional Valorant during the closed beta.​
  • I used to be in a boyband back in high school (don't ask - I couldn't sing, so I was the rapper of the group)​
  • I'm pretty heavy into country music (y'all gotta listen to Luke Combs and Jon Pardi - trust!)​

If you guys ever need prayers or just want someone to talk to, let me know on Discord @aegi2lit !
Thanks for reading this very short introduction, and I'll see y'all around!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top