mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Age Suggestions!

IGN: imgayforgirls
DATE: September 14th, 2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I wanted to suggest another age rank, I know a lot of players have their characters have children, including me, and I think it would definitely be cool to add, more age ranks below Grade 7/13 like toddler, or even baby ages, I know there are morphs but they're only available to people with a certain rank, and they cost money. The process to be able to unlock this age and morph could be a bit harder than getting a language, I'd recommend only having it available to people with parents/guardians icly so you don't have little children running around, and that you'd have to include the icly and oocly information of the other characters, with their discord, ign, things like that, in applications for it.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I think it would make the role-play experience in SRP a lot more realistic and exciting, especially for those who choose to have their characters have children, and I'd definitely enjoy it.
[IMAGES IF ANY] I don't currently have images but the morph would probably look similar to the smaller morphs available just with your minecraft skin!

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
+1/-1
I see what you are going for. I like the idea to some extent, but I also see the problems with this. I think it crosses into some well difficult territory tbh. Another reason not to do this is because there is no elementary school on the map, this means the team would have to remove something to add this. I don't know where they would put this, and I don't think the staff team would know where to put this. Also they would need to integrate elementary school teachers into the ranks which would take time to get some people applied for it, especially if people don't want to be of ranks lower than 13 then we have a problem of teachers having nothing to do. Don't get me wrong I think some people would be interested in being at these lower ages, however will it be enough to justify it is the question. I know in the combat section of the rules they have from age 0 to age 15 built into it, but I don't think they ever intended to incorporate these lower ages. Again I like your idea, I just see a few issues with it that make it hard to even think of incorporating it.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1/-1
While I believe children would be an excellent idea on another type of RP server, it may clash with the way SchoolRP is made. Children ARE expected to attend elementary school, and the server doesn't have one. While you could say it would be as easy as "adding one," the map is complete, and there is no room to put a school anywhere. If children WERE to be added, I'd suggest the role be a more complicated role to achieve, similar to the adult role. There'd also have to be many rules in place stopping things like killing kids.

I feel that children in roleplay are a good idea, though it'd have to be highly regulated and on a giant map. If the new map coming to SRP happens to be big enough to fit something like an elementary school, I think it'd be nice to test something. Maybe give 2 or 3 people the child role, see how they roleplay, and more importantly, how people roleplay with them. Players must take the concept of children very seriously; trolling the wrong way could make the server's reputation look bad, along with invite more predatory behavior onto the server.

(This is copy and pasted from another thread that mentioned the same concept a while back, I didn't feel like rewriting.)​

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1/-1
While I believe children would be an excellent idea on another type of RP server, it may clash with the way SchoolRP is made. Children ARE expected to attend elementary school, and the server doesn't have one. While you could say it would be as easy as "adding one," the map is complete, and there is no room to put a school anywhere. If children WERE to be added, I'd suggest the role be a more complicated role to achieve, similar to the adult role. There'd also have to be many rules in place stopping things like killing kids.

I feel that children in roleplay are a good idea, though it'd have to be highly regulated and on a giant map. If the new map coming to SRP happens to be big enough to fit something like an elementary school, I think it'd be nice to test something. Maybe give 2 or 3 people the child role, see how they roleplay, and more importantly, how people roleplay with them. Players must take the concept of children very seriously; trolling the wrong way could make the server's reputation look bad, along with invite more predatory behavior onto the server.

(This is copy and pasted from another thread that mentioned the same concept a while back, I didn't feel like rewriting.)​
My thoughts are exactly this.

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
this same idea was actually already discussed through a past feedback and denied. sadly, there is no benefit or high demand for this.

Users who are viewing this thread