pyrcmaniac

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Agoraphobia_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): pyrcmaniac#4807

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Describe your activity on the server: I try to be as active as possible.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned once for ooc toxicity and doxxing, and again for Malicious behavior (which was just friendly joking but someone took it too far) but i have drastically changed since then and will NEVER do it again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The primary role of the School Nurse is to manage the health of students and as required staff and visitors. The School Nurse is responsible for maintaining programmes which protect and maintain the health and safety of the school community within the framework of the school's philosophy.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing srp since the end of 2017, start of 2018 so i have a pretty decent experience in roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/doctor-application-agoraphobia_.49851/
(im sorry i couldnt find any other applications since they are from 2019-2020)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
pyrcmaniac - College - Bachelors degree

Extraordinairee- Grade 12

Agoraphobia - Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I ask them politely to stop talking to me with that language. If the student does not stop, i radio over a higher ranked employee so they can possibly give them detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I intervene the fight by trying to step inbetween the two students, if this does not work i radio over another employee to try and help me pull the two apart. I then take both of them into the nurses office to check for any wounds or breakages, while the other teacher tries to figure out what caused the fight and possibly issue both of them detention for their actions.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I ask them to stop what they are doing, and if they dont i try to stop them myself. If however this does not work, i call over a higher ranking school employee so they can sort out the school employee is is acting inappropirately.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? She would interact with her other employees in a very friendly manner while drinking coffee and snacking on a doughnut or some food, possibly apples.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would inspect the individual for any wounds. Once this was found out, She would then apply some clean gauze, waiting for any bleeding to stop before she would clean the would she had found with an alcohol wipe, wiping out any debree or dirt that could possibly still be inside the would. She would then apply numbing cream to the would, rubbing it in before grabbing her stitching kit, Pulling out a needle and thread. She would then poke the thread through the eye of the needle, starting off the stitch with an "X" shape, repeating this pattern until the stitch was complete, tying it off and wiping it with an alcohol wipe again, applying antibacterial cream and anti scarring cream.
/me
/me

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Seina Hamilton
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Seina

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: Orthodox Christian.
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors degree
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s):
  • Medicine
  • Health/medical technology
  • Human studies.
Minors:
  • Medical Assisting

Nationality: Mexican
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.
Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: Japanese, English

Backstory
Seina Mae Hamilton is a tan-skinned young female with eyes that light up the streets in the large city of Durango, Mexico. She had her eyes on the future and managed to learn Spanish at a fast rate in her downtime as that was her primary language. She has become very verbose and prolific in Spanish and even some Japanese which quickly grew to be the easiest way to communicate with others, which would come in handy. Unfortunately, due to most members of her family moving towns and some of them passing on and among other family struggles; a year after she turned 17, her smaller family fractured and found themselves moving to Japan. It was in a city called Osaka but the family seemed to grow tired of an electric city and overcrowding that never slept and thus moved to a smaller area, Karakura, where they reside currently and proudly call home now.

At first, communicating with people in Karakura was a pain given her Mexican heritage but she was quite sharp and devoted as much time as she could to learning Japanese and being able to carry on conversations for far longer than before. The events and move not only changed Seina, but the experience as a whole helped forge her into who she was. Seina has always been mesmerised by the human body, trying to learn how to fix certain medical issues, and trying to help find cures for deadly diseases, such as cancer. And for that, Seina has devoted 12 years of her life to her passion.

Seina was an intern/volunteer at a small medical clinic in Mexico as an assistant, running and doing errands for the other workers, but Seina would always want to help them. All of that time watching and helping the other workers would pay off, as she spends 6 years of her life in college studying human anatomy and medicines. eventually, this would help her in becoming a doctor.

A few months after Seina working in the hospital in Karakura, She was resigned for personal reasons, and hopes to still help people, because she didnt come this far for nothin!

Motivation for Joining KHS: As a child i was not shown much care, and i would like to show the care that i never got to experience to the students in the school.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I would be a great addition to the team, and i have great communication skills and am not easily frustrated.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- I don't doubt your experience at all as a very old player! But your application is rather short and I'd like to see more development of your answers next time you apply! ;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread