aidvs2 police app

Evaaaa

Level 26
126g
126g
Notable
IGN (In Game Name): My IGN is aidvs2

Previous bans: I have currently no previous bans, and hopes it stays like that

Describe your activity on the server: Id say I'm pretty active but sometimes I'm not online because of school, this shouldn’t be an issue.

Do you have Discord? Yes I do have discord, my tag is eva#1177

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I usually use my phone when speaking.

List your current and past applications:
What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying for Police is because I love interacting with people, and also to be apart of something that I haven't really done before, like applying for teacher I felt was its easy to get along with others and the thing is I would try out but then realizing that I would rather be doing something that involves more work with both citizens & the police force including more.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Absolutely, I will not intend to break any of the Japanese laws.

What are the Police ranks?

Commissioner - This position oversees the entirety of the police force and ensure the standards are met for every police officer at hand.

Captain - You now assist the commissioner inrunning the police department, you are in charge when the commissioner is not present and lead the police force in operations.

Lieutenant - You now have the ability to use a fire arm when performing operations. You are to report any mishandled responsibility of an officer to the commissioner.

Sergeant - Your position is to oversee the training of officers and ensure every officer is performing their duty correctly.

Corporal - You are in charge of training new officers and setting an example for the standard police officers.

Patrol Officer - You are now able to patrol on your own, but are a standard police officer.

Cadet - This is the first rank in the police department, you are not allowed to go out on patrol alone and still need to receive training.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work:
Police are in charge of keeping the communitysafe and to arrest the people who break the laws,some police officers are trained to handle K9 asa part of a drug dection, they also go on patrol and coordinate community crime to prevent this.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP because one this is a school and there are a lot of laws that people need to follow, its just not about, weather you break all the laws its about following it, because some people in SRP are into different things, such as illegal and legal weaponry, and weather you are underage for drinking and also just to keep the citizens safe.

IC Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks,what makes him unique? What he's like on theand off the job? Outlook on his co-workers?Plans for the future? My character Marissa Shimizu, is a Japanese/Korean Decent, she usually wears plain or dark colors in her outfits,She has dark brown hair and grey eyes, she's very intelligent at times in need and doesn't rush anyone, off the job she's very laid back and likes to talk with the civilians of the town and just hang out with his friends and go to different countries. She sees her outlook on her co-workers as family members and wouldn't let anyone harm them or talk about them in a bad way, she's a very loyal person. Her Plans for the future is to have her own family, and to travel the world with her friends.

BACKSTORY(300 words): Marissa Shimizu was born in the summer month of July 9th, 1993 in the New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, in Brooklyn. She’d have a near average life, as she lived in the upper-class part of Brooklyn. Her mother and father could produce enough money as her mom worked at the same hospital that she was born as a Pediatric Nurse, while her father worked in the NYPD as a lieutenant. This often meant that She was mostly alone growing up because her parents were busy at work, but she always thought that’s how every family was like. In her teen years she had a lot of friends friends throughout high school, she studied abroad she wanted to study abroad because she likes to learn and understand different cultures. Her first trip was to Venice, Italy, and then on to Pyongyang, North Korea. In her late teen years, She’d always been curious about what her father actually does in the police force. So her father got a call one night where he was patrolling, although her father told her not to go anywhere near the area where he patrolled, Marissa wasn’t a goody-two-shoes, nor was She a troublemaker, but she had the instinct that night something would happen as some kids talked about it at school. So her friends decided it was a good idea to look and see, Once Marissa Turned the corner and some of her friends headed to the area her father worked in; this is when her whole life turned around. The loud echoing gunshots were heard right as she turned the corner, it was as if, everything had frozen. Everything was so fuzzy- but Marissa eventually regained consciousness and realized what had happened. In front of her was a near lifeless body, she’d recollect the bare minimum of memories she could remember, and as she’d sit still in shock. Right before was her father, Marissa knew what to do, she took his fathers phone and called in to the other cops, police officer down, gun shots fired. Tears arose from her face like a tsunami overwhelming the coast of Japan. Sirens were heard in the distance, she’d deny he was dead and would regain at least an ounce of hope. As they head to the hospital the dreadful insecurities nagged at herself, Marissa felt so helpless and she felt like she could've prevented this accident, she felt like it should've been her or she could of done something to stop the killer. They’d arrived. Her family waited, and waited— and her father was pronounced dead. The world around her shattered into mere pieces, there was nothing to do, nothing. Nothing to live for, nothing at all—absolutely no purpose. Marissas mother was quick to hide her mourning, about a month later the family has been done with it all and decided to move away, Marissa's mother could find a new job someplace else. Her mom searched for a job and found a nursing job in the small town ofKarakura, Japan. She’d quickly accept it and purchased the next tickets to Japan. Marissa wasn’t too happy but she had nothing to lose at this point. She would have a chance to start over, not like it even mattered that all of her friends would be across the world. Marissa honestly didn’t care too much. Avenging her father's’ death, her motivation would be to make him proud. She chose to study criminal justice and police work in college, as She looked up to her father. The injustice of it all wasn’t fair to her, but she knew what he wanted in life, and her dream was to always end up like her father, following his path in life.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Marissa Shimizu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms
Given Name(s): Marissa (either or is fine)
Preferred Name: Marissa
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status: Not married
Nationality: Korean and Japanese
Current Location: Japan, Karakura
SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training:
four years
Working Experience: three years
Academic Degree: Criminal in Justice and Science
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Criminal in Justice
Minor(s): Science, Social studies
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: French
Other notes: Sometimes I'm not online but feel free to dm me if you need me @eva#1177

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After reading through your application and looking into your history on the server, we’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread