AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+
IGN:
AppleSimp

DATE:
4/14/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Either removing the ability for airhorns to make sound or adding a cooldown to it.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I can speak for a lot of people when I say airhorns and their ability to be spammed has to be one of the most annoying things on the server. Many people find them infuriating, and the only way to really combat it is by turning off player sounds in the setting. However, I do not believe we should sacrifice the ability to hear any player sounds just so people are not annoyed by a feature on the server. Adding a cooldown to the airhorn allows it to still make sounds, however not to be spammed and annoy everyone in its vicinity. It would make users of the airhorn happy as it can still produce a sound, and people who hate hearing it are spammed happy as it can't be a constant noise heard. Thank you for your time.​

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
+1 remove it please dear god get rid of it, we can action blowing it like anything else please god remove it

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
IGN:
AppleSimp

DATE:
4/14/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Either removing the ability for airhorns to make sound or adding a cooldown to it.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I can speak for a lot of people when I say airhorns and their ability to be spammed has to be one of the most annoying things on the server. Many people find them infuriating, and the only way to really combat it is by turning off player sounds in the setting. However, I do not believe we should sacrifice the ability to hear any player sounds just so people are not annoyed by a feature on the server. Adding a cooldown to the airhorn allows it to still make sounds, however not to be spammed and annoy everyone in its vicinity. It would make users of the airhorn happy as it can still produce a sound, and people who hate hearing it are spammed happy as it can't be a constant noise heard. Thank you for your time.​
I am with you on that ! My friend vastidity and I were just on about how annoying the sounds are. especially when you can't turn down that own item. We solely agree upon removing the sound completely or like a minute - 4 min cooldown. . cause that can get really annoying and trigger some people. As for me personally, it triggers me, as it's a loud noise and when it comes to abrupt loud noises, it triggers my stims and such which isn't fun along with raising my anxiety. I'm more leaning towards removing the sound completely

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
You always can to turn off it the music and it will turn off only this noise.. not the other stuff

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
You always can to turn off it the music and it will turn off only this noise.. not the other stuff
i have my music all the way down, i still hear it q-q or maybe thats just phone music

but either way some people like the music, and its the same as Apple stated with the player sounds, shouldnt have to turn off all kf a sound group just to not hear one noise

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

I don't understand why a working airhorn needs to be in the game, it's only purpose is to be obnoxious and ruin other players' experience. It adds nothing to RP, and takes up space on the server.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
2017-06-16_20.38.06.png

Someone asked in OOC for them to be removed and Kimi told them to turn Player sound down, this means you can't hear game boys, airhorns, violins, etc. You will still be able to hear the day to day Minecraft noises and music, just not the "instruments"

The best thing would be like a custom audio thing in settings to turn down the volume of like airhorns, instruments and other things that make noise from just right clicking

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
The best thing would be like a custom audio thing in settings to turn down the volume of like airhorns, instruments and other things that make noise from just right clicking
there is literally a Minecraft setting that turns the volume down for instruments already, this would be unnecessary.1f480.png

Users who are viewing this thread