Alcidies
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Alcidies (Applying on Enkaji)

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity ranges quite a lot seeing as I am staff and hold many roles upon the server, I’m usually online everyday for a long period of time; Keeping myself busy with my responsibilities. Though being in KPD once again I think my activity will rise even more with the free time I have during Summer break.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord?
Alcidies#6666

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/azarxz-doctor-application.20281/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alcidies-staff-application.22626/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alcidies-police-application.22770/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-librarian-application.33462/ [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
This would be my second time applying for KPD. During my time as an Officer the first time, was honestly one of the best experiences I ever had on SRP. Being able to experience the job that I wish to pursue IRL is truly enjoyable. With that I miss the community it held, being able to log on with amazing players who are just as driven to the role as I would be, I really enjoyed the work that was put into the faction, events and other roles within such as trainers and detective was something very fun and intriguing to do, From starting up Cadets to them finally getting their badge and their spot on the force was a good feeling. In summary I miss the experience.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes

What are the Police ranks?

Main Division
Police Commissioner
Police Head-Lieutenant
Police Vice-Lieutenant
Police Lieutenant
Police Sergeant
Police Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

Detective Division
Detective Superintendent
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Inspector
Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have plenty of knowledge of Police work. You must always stay vigilant and always observing everything while taking careful precautions. My time in both EMS and KPD I have basic knowledge to be aware of the basic’s, Pat downs, man hunts, raids and other work involved. With these you must have strong teamwork with the people you are working with, and strong communication with them as this in order to make sure everyone is on the same page as a team. Being on the force is very important due to the items you are given, the force is entrusting you to use your equipment appropriately, and making sure you do not abuse such. Overall my time spent both in the main division and detective branch has taught me a lot in being a good Officer, as well as being in EMS has taught me the importance of being patient and there for your other members on the force.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police Officers are important to SchoolRP due to the impact they put within the crime side of the Server. They enforce law and order as well as keeping unsolved murders to a minimum, making sure people are abiding by the law, and stopping the criminals all around Karakura. Police do not just stop criminals but they are the heart of the city, from when a fire starts up the Police are right there stopping it and making sure they are keeping civilian injuries to a minimum, they are constantly there whenever you need them most. Everyday they are making reports and solving cases, no leaf ever gets unturned in the active faction that they are.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I understand

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I understand, and I am willingly to balance all my roles with this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes I understand

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
Ryotaro Shiratori is a friendly individual, He's usually quite liked around the work space and the sort of person you can count on to complete tasks dished out to him. He has brown short hair with a rather charming facial structure, He can be considered the 'Clark Kent' (Superman) type of guy, always ready to assist while also being smart and efficient, His build is lean and would always be seen eating a single apple every morning.

What they're like on and off the job?
Ryotaro on the job would be always focused on the job, he always plays for the team and communication, constantly seeking others opinions and methods for take downs. He is the one who stays late nights and cleans around the office, he never misses a spot even remaining his 'perfect' demeanor around the work space. Ryotaro would often be seen spaced out in his own world working on something or assisting a fellow co-worker in a case.

Ryotaro off the job is a simple minded man, usually can be seen taking nice long jobs around the city to maintain his figure, His occasional work out sessions at the local gym, or helping a old lady get her cat out of a tree. He is the neighborhoods hero, with a golden retriever personality of his, he can always make good friends with that trait. If he isn't out and about with his daily routines he could be seen at home jamming out to classic radio while cleaning around.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Ryotaro is constantly looking out for others, always being considerate and a helping hand. For his co-workers he would always be the person to drop them a coffee unannounced but with a bright smile always plastered on his visage, Ryotaro has been in the force prior before he transferred away, before this though he worked at the local library within the school, which is were he gained his organization skills from, though now that he is returning to the force he is aiming to be a well rounded officer in the main division.

BACKSTORY

When Ryotaro was a young boy, he would always watch superhero movies or shows on the television with his family, soon after becoming engulfed with the idea of saving and being there for people whenever they called he aimed to be the hero's he watched on the television. Though he was quite small when he dreamed of this so when he became older and understood there wasn't necessarily 'Superheros' he was looking around for something else when he found Police, once he watched and seen what they do he found his passion on being that hero he wanted to be. During his high school years he was able to be accepted into a CO-OP program where he was able to attend hours at a station and learn the basic's of becoming a Officer, after a couple years and succeeding the program he was offered time to actually train to become an officer, with the hard training and work he ended up passing. This new found knowledge though did not stick him into a station though, unfortunately when he moved out to Karakura he was denied, with this he found a job at the school to put away books which he accepted. Making money to pass by his life in Karakura, a unexpected envelope was delivered to his home where a job offer at the Karakura Police Station. Ryotaro couldn't be ever more excited when he then accepted the offer and follow his dream.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Ryotaro Shiratori

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Ryo, Taro

Preferred Name:
Ryotaro

IC Phone number:
241-884-180

Religious Denomination: